CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extreme Liberalism.

Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's lucky you noticed her post at all, what with you not logging in any more. To do so within 24-hours is well nigh miraculous.

Oh, and on the off-chance you feel any need to reply further, get a fucking avatar.

The time you mentioned I logged in was to delete my avatar. 

Now get a life you fucking anorak. 

37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed. More worryingly it appears the Beetlejuice rule doesn't apply either.

Delete my account or cooler me indefinitely and do something useful for once in your position as Moderator. You know, the job you said you would never do again. 

Lying Cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Delete my account or cooler me indefinitely and do something useful for once in your position as Moderator. You know, the job you said you would never do again. 

Lying Cunt.

What the fuck are you actually trying to achieve and in what way will it impact on anywhere other than the corner anyway?

12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Lying Cunt.

Or you could just not log in?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Who the fuck is this ugly, sweaty snail eating wanker? The cunt can’t even sing, he’s just mumbling a load of French bollocks. Where does Billy Bullshitter find these hopeless cunts?

Jacques Brel, Georges Brassens, Leo Ferre, Yves Montand, Serge.. all the wonderful lyricists from my youth. Let's ride pillion together this summer.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Frank said:

To the White Sea.. what a wonderful read. You’re a sweet man, Quincy Cockfingers. 

Told you so. 

It is my number one. So many pictures: eating swans, fighting blind Samurai to death then making fibula fish bones(groovy), Tokyo burning, crawling like s chameleon,  pouncing like a fisher marten, chasing the snow line:

: 'the cold and the snow came back. The wind mixed the flakes, and I knew I had it. I was in it, and part of it. I matched it all. And I will be everywhere in it from now on.'

Quality 

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Told you so. 

It is my number one. So many pictures: eating swans, fighting blind Samurai to death then making fibula fish bones(groovy), Tokyo burning, crawling like s chameleon,  pouncing like a fisher marten, chasing the snow line:

: 'the cold and the snow came back. The wind mixed the flakes, and I knew I had it. I was in it, and part of it. I matched it all. And I will be everywhere in it from now on.'

Quality 

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Decimus said:

I'm not trying to be cruel, but Quincy is by far the most culturally informed and adept member that this site has ever had.

Clinging on and hoping that Proper will feed you some crumbs from the table is a noble undertaking. 

To The White Sea. Suspect you already have but if not ..... 

4 hours ago, Snatch said:

For your information you jumped up cunt it is you and only you that keeps me away from this site. I only logged on to put it in black and white so everyone knows. And no I won't be missed but I don't care anyway.

Now shove it once again up your hairy arse and when you've done that take it out and do it again. You are one conceited bullshitting "oh so much better than everyone else"wanker.

Fuck off.

No fucking likes left.

"baby please don' go"

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

What you say is very true Ed, but if you had simply typed  'Fuck off, you bender loving cunt', it would have saved 3 minutes of your life.

The loose quote is more irritating than Decs...apologies.

Stay and fuck 'em.

On 11/02/2018 at 2:34 AM, The Beast said:

Sinn Fein may have become a bum bandit worshipping bunch of liberals...

What's with all the hatchet-faced harridans Sinn Fein are trotting out as the caring face of kneecapping, er, I mean, their leadership team? Just who do they think they're fooling?

I wouldn't fight that Mary Lou McDonald cunt in a square go for a start, although I might possibly be persuaded to do Michelle O'Neill up the wrong 'un in accordance with her prehistoric views on contraception.

MichelleONeillGerryAdamsMaryLouMcDonaldS

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

What's with all the hatchet-faced harridans Sinn Fein are trotting out as the caring face of kneecapping, er, I mean, their leadership team? Just who do they think they're fooling?

I wouldn't fight that Mary Lou McDonald cunt in a square go for a start, although I might possibly be persuaded to do Michelle O'Neill up the wrong 'un in accordance with her prehistoric views on contraception.

MichelleONeillGerryAdamsMaryLouMcDonaldS

Is that Freddie Starr on the left?