CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extreme Liberalism.

Jake The Muss

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

Pot the reds then, screw back
For the yellow green brown blue pink and boat. You're just a big dopey.

Oh no he’s not, he’s magical.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed.

@Last Cunt Standing it's time for a reckoning. For too long you have meandered around the site like some sort of excitable autist armed with a medical encyclopaedia. 

Vocational based attempts at humour will only get you so far. Just as I'm not in the least bit interested in the tales of Pen and the Beeching report, I really don't give a fuck about your experiences in some piss poor provincial GP surgery.

Boring wanker.

A reckoning? Fancy yourself as some sort of CC Dirty Harry do you?

Well I’m sorry to pop your overinflated ego balloon, but I don’t give the first fuck for your feedback, and regard you and your drooling Simian boyfriend as one of the more unfortunate aspects of the corner. 

Kindly fuck off and die. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The shouting of "you're a racist, I'm not talking to you", is a lefty cop out that suppresses debate. 

Yep, once they are challenged and feel they are losing their own argument that they started, then all the untrained flid tactics surface for all to see. Fuck my old boots, you only have to look on this site to see it.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well I’m sorry to pop your overinflated ego balloon, but I don’t give the first fuck for your feedback, and regard you and your drooling Simian boyfriend as one of the more unfortunate aspects of the corner. 

Kindly fuck off and die. 

Just very rude.

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Kindly fuck off and die. 

Pay no mind to decs hes been rattled since the council wars, which put pen against bin lids to a fight to the death where he consequently ran with his tail between his legs to ask frank for help, he ignored the cunt and rightly so.

I feel as an old guard he maybe threatened by  the new blood, he has a doctor, a binman, a rooster and what ever the fuck Albert is taking his coat tails and shoving them up his arse.... hes not quite pleased.

Stubby enough for ya...cough.....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

And fuck you Paddy. Just giving him some advice. He can choose to ignore it if he wants. Oh, but you don’t believe in people having choices do you?

I nearly forgot.

Now, now. Don't get all anti-Mick. We are not all slippery cunts. Even a part plastic wanker such as I.

Sinn Fein may have become a bum bandit worshipping bunch of liberals, but there are plenty of people fucked off with the EU in Ireland and want out of the shitty club. They also don't want their population to be increased by even more ponces coming in off the back of a lorry.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Now, now. Don't get all anti-Mick. We are not all slippery cunts. Even a part plastic wanker such as I.

Sinn Fein may have become a bum bandit worshipping bunch of liberals, but there are plenty of people fucked off with the EU in Ireland and want out of the shitty club. They also don't want their population to be increased by even more ponces coming in off the back of a lorry.

I've noticed there's a good proportion of both national's wanting to stay in the eu ,im still baffled as to why my prod family and my catholic family all wanted to stay in there surely there should be one person in my family whos not.a fucking idiot..... erm.

56 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I've noticed there's a good proportion of both national's wanting to stay in the eu ,im still baffled as to why my prod family and my catholic family all wanted to stay in there surely there should be one person in my family whos not.a fucking idiot..... erm.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you want out 

Panzerknacker 

Governing own laws would be one, though as the lowest of the low i do worry that Europe's working laws will be abolished but its a risk that is uncertain till we leave or protected before,my circumstances are completely different to you Panz whilst still being under the same laws, will I not deny that immigration should be curbed for the time being as as such a small island no I won't, I would not be alive if it wasn't for immigration but we dont have the volume of space as the rest of Europe and its enough now.

I have stated before I did not vote because I have never done in my life as I never felt either side off the coin represent me , but i do regret not going to the polls to vote out.

3 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Governing own laws would be one, though as the lowest of the low i do worry that Europe's working laws will be abolished but its a risk that is uncertain till we leave or protected before,my circumstances are completely different to you Panz whilst still being under the same laws, will I not deny that immigration should be curbed for the time being as as such a small island no I won't, I would not be alive if it wasn't for immigration but we dont have the volume of space as the rest of Europe and its enough now.

I have stated before I did not vote because I have never done in my life as I never felt either side off the coin represent me , but i do regret not going to the polls to vote out.

@Panzerknacker

Edited by Snowflake
Fucking stupid multi post fucking thing.

2 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I thought you're a Brummie bin man?