CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extreme Liberalism.

Jake The Muss

Guest judgetwi
20 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

For the UK nothing will change except your presence at the table 

Panzerknacker 

We know that, you gutless little arsecrawler but at least the politicians who are selling us down the river will get their peerages and the big brown envelopes and the cushy jobs and pensions in the EU bureaucracy.

What’s in it for you except being a smart arse , smug and annoying remoaner cocksucker? Shut your fucking remoaning fucking cakehole you repetitive fucking sack of EU shit. It’s not even your country you spineless Kraut loving arsehole so shut the fuck up!

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

We know that, you gutless little arsecrawler but at least the politicians who are selling us down the river will get their peerages and the big brown envelopes and the cushy jobs and pensions in the EU bureaucracy.

What’s in it for you except being a smart arse , smug and annoying remoaner cocksucker? Shut your fucking remoaning fucking cakehole you repetitive fucking sack of EU shit. It’s not even your country you spineless Kraut loving arsehole so shut the fuck up!

I just like to see supposedly intelligent people forced to take a bite of the huge shite sandwich and pretend it's lush 

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
22 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I just like to see supposedly intelligent people forced to take a bite of the huge shite sandwich and pretend it's lush 

Panzerknacker 

EU should change it's flag to white. It's all their nations seem to wave at us. We should start an EU deadpool. Stick me down for Italy.

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Can ya explain that one to me?

Panzerknacker 

White flag means they surrender quite a bit. Deadpool is a movie. A bet who is the next to die. I just changed it to nations. I think Italy will leave next. 

3 minutes ago, White van man said:

White flag means they surrender quite a bit. Deadpool is a movie. A bet who is the next to die. I just changed it to nations. I think Italy will leave next. 

Dunno. .seems like the UK is doing all the caving in ..UK position changes weekly ..beginning to look very untrustworthy ..in the eyes of future trading nations and all 

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
15 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno. .seems like the UK is doing all the caving in ..UK position changes weekly ..beginning to look very untrustworthy ..in the eyes of future trading nations and all 

Panzerknacker 

It's how its being reported by the biased media. They love trying to manufacture bad news to give their lives meaning. It's all polictical face saving. There's only one outcome. Free trade with no custom checks, without being in customs union. They'll be no free movement of people. We'll be out of EU but will have a few trading rules to agree to which is normal in a trade deal. Most people will be happy with that.

3 minutes ago, White van man said:

It's how its being reported by the biased media. They love trying to manufactire bad news to give their lives meaning. It's all polictical face saving. There's only one outcome. Free trade with no custom checks, without being in customs union. They'll be no free movement of people. We'll be out of EU but will have a few trading rules to agree to which is normal in a trade deal. Most people will be happy with that.

The north of Ireland will return to scourge yiz...barnier has given the gay Indian free reign to nail you to the door if necessary 

Panzerknacker 

44 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

The north of Ireland will return to scourge yiz...barnier has given the gay Indian free reign to nail you to the door if necessary  

Nothing would make me happier than to "Give Ireland back to the Irish" as that serial stupid-cunt-fucker Paul McCartney once sang. If ever two poisonous nests of vipers deserved each other, it's NI and Eire.

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Nothing would make me happier than to "Give Ireland back to the Irish" as that serial stupid-cunt-fucker Paul McCartney once sang. If ever two poisonous nests of vipers deserved each other, it's NI and Eire.

Ah if only it twas that simple baws baby..arleen is propping up tessy and arleens not a cheap date..may you get all you deserve 

Panzerknacker 

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The consensus from my Irish friends is that the South doesn’t want the North back, regarding Ulster as an economic basket case and a security nightmare. As much as they might wrap themselves in the tricolour and sing Rebel songs every 17th of March, the Republic is I suspect quite happy that the balaclava men are essentially are a U.K. problem. 

• Like 1

Guest White van man
14 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ah if only it twas that simple baws baby..arleen is propping up tessy and arleens not a cheap date..may you get all you deserve 

Panzerknacker 

She soon backed down. Two world wars and a world cup in the trophy cabinet. Arleens a mouse trying to take a lion for a walk.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
26 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The consensus from my Irish friends is that the South doesn’t want the North back, regarding Ulster as an economic basket case and a security nightmare. As much as they might wrap themselves in the tricolour and sing Rebel songs every 17th of March, the Republic is I suspect quite happy that the balaclava men are essentially are a U.K. problem. 

The Irish, Scottish and Welsh who want independence are (IMHO) fucking stupid, because England is the main "powerhouse" in the union. They get the most from Westminster and contribute the least. NI has the highest % of people working in the public sector in the UK. So, if the lovely Nicky gets her way with Indyref2 can other UK constituents have a vote to tell them to fuck off? I don't think so, basically they're leeches. NI can join the republic, Scotland can fuck off and disappear and Wales, maybe Anne Robinson was correct.

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A reckoning? Fancy yourself as some sort of CC Dirty Harry do you?

Well I’m sorry to pop your overinflated ego balloon, but I don’t give the first fuck for your feedback, and regard you and your drooling Simian boyfriend as one of the more unfortunate aspects of the corner. 

Kindly fuck off and die. 

Doctor Drones, Drones, calling Doctor Drones, Doctor Drones Doctor Drones fuck off now.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ooo Bawsey, Bawsey, look at me, look at me, I agree with you entirely!

Bottle job cunt.

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Doctor Drones, Drones, calling Doctor Drones, Doctor Drones Doctor Drones fuck off now.

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ooo Bawsey, Bawsey, look at me, look at me, I agree with you entirely!

Bottle job cunt.

I have clearly done you some immense wrong to justify such blistering criticism. Wounded and crushed, I am resigned to a sleepless night as I wrestle with how to best respond. I see now I am clearly too fragile a flower to inhabit the same webspace as an intellectual giant and cultural commentator like you, nor could I ever aspire to join your cliquey tribe of sycophants and disciples. I’m clearly finished and will need to reflect for a while.

I reflected. You’re an utter cunt and I hope you die screaming in agony as a postnasal space tumour erodes through your fucking face. 

Nice talking to you, fuckstick. Night night. 

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I have clearly done you some immense wrong to justify such blistering criticism. Wounded and crushed, I am resigned to a sleepless night as I wrestle with how to best respond. I see now I am clearly too fragile a flower to inhabit the same webspace as an intellectual giant and cultural commentator like you, nor could I ever aspire to join your cliquey tribe of sycophants and disciples. I’m clearly finished and will need to reflect for a while.

I reflected. You’re an utter cunt and I hope you die screaming in agony as a postnasal space tumour erodes through your fucking face. 

........?

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
18 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Tosser.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

My snooker loopy ditty deserved a like. I’ll stand corrected, but hasn’t Mrs R already warned you and your mini-me’s this week for child abuse?

Cock of the walk my arse. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Couldn't have said it better meself 

Panzerknacker