CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ANISEED BALLS

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, White van man said:

Albert, do you hope to get reincarnated as a dog so you can lick your own bollocks?

No need, I can do it already.

Guest White van man
7 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

No need, I can do it already.

That would explain how you've managed to keep yourself pure for the suicide bombers reward in heaven. Don't keep them waiting.

7 minutes ago, White van man said:

That would explain how you've managed to keep yourself pure for the suicide bombers reward in heaven. Don't keep them waiting.

This site is my heaven.

Just now, White van man said:

Capital H in Heaven Albert. It's a place. You'll be getting your p45 as site Quality Control.

No need to capitalise it, as it's MY personal heaven. I think it should be P45?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

No need to capitalise it, as it's MY personal heaven. I think it should be P45?

Yet even here, you're not wanted.  Just like the moment you were conceived when your father lied about having had a vasectomy.  

Good times.

Guest judgetwi

There’s a shop in Greenwich that sells all the old sweets, all in the old glass jars and served in little white paper bags. They even have love hearts and massive gobstoppers. ( i’m sure Lady P. has had a load of both of those in her time ) 

However , back in the day it was a once a week treat. It’s not quite the same when you can waltz in there and buy up half the shop and have your teeth rotting in your head by the end of the month. 

I wouldn’t want to be a kid these days and that’s for sure. Fuck all that.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

There’s a shop in Greenwich that sells all the old sweets, all in the old glass jars and served in little white paper bags. They even have love hearts and massive gobstoppers. ( i’m sure Lady P. has had a load of both of those in her time ) 

However , back in the day it was a once a week treat. It’s not quite the same when you can waltz in there and buy up half the shop and have your teeth rotting in your head by the end of the month. 

I wouldn’t want to be a kid these days and that’s for sure. Fuck all that.

I have always had you down as the sort of person who would have had a Polski Fiat or one of those FSO things.

2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I have always had you down as the sort of person who would have had a Polski Fiat or one of those FSO things.

Whatever happened to Ladas?

Guest judgetwi
16 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Really? Unfortunately I am not Jeremy Clarkson, or a wanker of similar ilk , so I have no idea what you are rabbiting on about. However, I acknowledge that this totally irrelevant comment is extremely witty/insulting....whatever the fuck you want you mad old witch.