Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Last Cunt Standing

New Oxfam Work Experience Programme

Recommended Posts

The do-gooder army has been exposed as an organisation infested with whoremongers and sexual deviants who clearly get turned on by the emaciated flies-round-the-eyes look. I’m quite enjoying the spectacle of the perpetually outraged New Puritans (hashtag me too) being dragged onto the breakfast news to stick the boot in to Oxfam, an organisation that most of them would have gleefully fellated until this Haiti story broke. 

I’m almost motivated to take some old clothes down to my nearest shop and demand natural justice from the assembled throng of old dear volunteers and workshy Asperger-lite staff.

Nice to know the International Aid budget is in good hands too, nothing will chill the soul of the charitable sector like an enraged Penny Mordaunt. 

I can’t wait for Bono and Geldof to come riding to the rescue. 

I bet Ian Huntley is gutted he didn’t think of this first. 

What a fucking mess. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know about Huntley but a certain Sir James Savile thought of this trick donkey’s years ago with some considerable success.

He also used the parasites at the BBC and dimmo doctors in the NHS to further his nefarious activities. What a cunt old Jimmy was eh? Going around pretending to be something he wasn’t.

Busy day today Doctor Quack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We shouldn’t be surprised by this. Chaos and turmoil with the concomitant entourage of vulnerable and weak will always be attractive to psychopaths. Financial mismanagement and corruption is institutional in big international charities and they are constantly trying to clean up. But the murkier side of it is harder to detect .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The do-gooder army has been exposed as an organisation infested with whoremongers and sexual deviants who clearly get turned on by the emaciated flies-round-the-eyes look. I’m quite enjoying the spectacle of the perpetually outraged New Puritans (hashtag me too) being dragged onto the breakfast news to stick the boot in to Oxfam, an organisation that most of them would have gleefully fellated until this Haiti story broke. 

I’m almost motivated to take some old clothes down to my nearest shop and demand natural justice from the assembled throng of old dear volunteers and workshy Asperger-lite staff.

Nice to know the International Aid budget is in good hands too, nothing will chill the soul of the charitable sector like an enraged Penny Mordaunt. 

I can’t wait for Bono and Geldof to come riding to the rescue. 

I bet Ian Huntley is gutted he didn’t think of this first. 

What a fucking mess. 

I'm beginning to feel guilty for bickering with you, 'doctor', when I might have chosen to avoid your confrontation with others altogether.

Not only has one portraying themself in a profession worthy of such respect made light of those suffering with AS, I calculate your comment to have been posted between 8.30-9.30am. Most odd, don't you think, for a practising GP?

I can just imagine you at that time in the morning, sitting in your surgery office leather chair, perusing your computer screen's daily schedule with seasoned experience, stethoscope swathed around your neck, a waiting room brimming with coughing patients outside your door, quickly logging on to Cunts Corner to post a sneaky 150-word nomination about Oxfam.

While you have taken the unusual step of presumptuously (and arrogantly) deciding to impress upon us your education and career as a GP, I think it is more likely you still spend 90% of your hours in the college library with your face buried in a book, aspiring to build such a career.

Fraud.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I hear a government minister sanctimoniously preaching about the dodgy activities of charities I detect an odious hypocrisy. Of course, this sort of money squandering and sexual abuse hasn't been going on unchecked for years in the corridors of power in the museum that is the Palace of Westminster. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm beginning to feel guilty for bickering with you, 'doctor', when I might have chosen to avoid your confrontation with others altogether.

Not only has one portraying themself in a profession worthy of such respect made light of those suffering with AS, I calculate your comment to have been posted between 8.30-9.30am. Most odd, don't you think, for a practising GP?

I can just imagine you at that time in the morning, sitting in your surgery office leather chair, perusing your computer screen's daily schedule with seasoned experience, stethoscope swathed around your neck, a waiting room brimming with coughing patients outside your door, quickly logging on to Cunts Corner to post a sneaky 150-word nomination about Oxfam.

While you have taken the unusual step of presumptuously (and arrogantly) deciding to impress upon us your education and career as a GP, I think it is more likely you still spend 90% of your hours in the college library with your face buried in a book, aspiring to build such a career.

Fraud.

Out of likes.

Careful though, Wolfie, you don't want to provoke Spotto into stating the fucking obvious again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

We shouldn’t be surprised by this. Chaos and turmoil with the concomitant entourage of vulnerable and weak will always be attractive to psychopaths. Financial mismanagement and corruption is institutional in big international charities and they are constantly trying to clean up. But the murkier side of it is harder to detect .

Still the eternal optimist then. :rolleyes:

Do you think that anyone in authority has any interest in exposing this issue?

The government has committed to an Aid target. The priority is to simply get the money out of the door so that the target is met.
Whether it does good or ill is immaterial (to personal advancement)

Similarly, charity execs. take a very comfortable slice out of their organization's budget. They are not going to voluntarily seek to rock the 'gravy boat'.

It is now being claimed that teenage volunteers in UK charity-shops have been subject to molestation by managers.

Our 'society' appears to be rotten to the core. Perhaps it always has been and I've been very slow to notice.

I would dearly like to see some serious fucking consequences for some of the Teflon elite, preferably involving fire.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I'm beginning to feel guilty for bickering with you, 'doctor', when I might have chosen to avoid your confrontation with others altogether.

Not only has one portraying themself in a profession worthy of such respect made light of those suffering with AS, I calculate your comment to have been posted between 8.30-9.30am. Most odd, don't you think, for a practising GP?

I can just imagine you at that time in the morning, sitting in your surgery office leather chair, perusing your computer screen's daily schedule with seasoned experience, stethoscope swathed around your neck, a waiting room brimming with coughing patients outside your door, quickly logging on to Cunts Corner to post a sneaky 150-word nomination about Oxfam.

While you have taken the unusual step of presumptuously (and arrogantly) deciding to impress upon us your education and career as a GP, I think it is more likely you still spend 90% of your hours in the college library with your face buried in a book, aspiring to build such a career.

Fraud.

I think I’m in love. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I'm beginning to feel guilty for bickering with you, 'doctor', when I might have chosen to avoid your confrontation with others altogether.

Not only has one portraying themself in a profession worthy of such respect made light of those suffering with AS, I calculate your comment to have been posted between 8.30-9.30am. Most odd, don't you think, for a practising GP?

I can just imagine you at that time in the morning, sitting in your surgery office leather chair, perusing your computer screen's daily schedule with seasoned experience, stethoscope swathed around your neck, a waiting room brimming with coughing patients outside your door, quickly logging on to Cunts Corner to post a sneaky 150-word nomination about Oxfam.

While you have taken the unusual step of presumptuously (and arrogantly) deciding to impress upon us your education and career as a GP, I think it is more likely you still spend 90% of your hours in the college library with your face buried in a book, aspiring to build such a career.

Fraud.

Decimus’ Simian (sic) boyfriend likes this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ape said:

Decimus’ Simian (sic) boyfriend likes this.

Be honest, Ape, you've always been a weaselly little follower on these pages. You might have adapted your style in an attempt to swing with the top dogs, but it doesn't take a wordy faux quack to highlight what a snidey wet fucking cunt you really are.

20 degrees here at the Les Deux Tours.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Be honest, Ape, you've always been a weaselly little follower on these pages. You might have adapted your style in an attempt to swing with the top dogs, but it doesn't take a wordy faux quack to highlight what a snidey wet fucking cunt you really are.

20 degrees here at the Les Deux Tours.

On a gathering storm,

Comes a tall swarthy man,

With a dusty black wig,

And Jezza Beadle hands.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Be honest, Ape, you've always been a weaselly little follower on these pages. You might have adapted your style in an attempt to swing with the top dogs, but it doesn't take a wordy faux quack to highlight what a snidey wet fucking cunt you really are.

20 degrees here at the Les Deux Tours.

You fucking wanker.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Piston said:

Still the eternal optimist then. :rolleyes:

Do you think that anyone in authority has any interest in exposing this issue?

The government has committed to an Aid target. The priority is to simply get the money out of the door so that the target is met.
Whether it does good or ill is immaterial (to personal advancement)

Similarly, charity execs. take a very comfortable slice out of their organization's budget. They are not going to voluntarily seek to rock the 'gravy boat'.

It is now being claimed that teenage volunteers in UK charity-shops have been subject to molestation by managers.

Our 'society' appears to be rotten to the core. Perhaps it always has been and I've been very slow to notice.

I would dearly like to see some serious fucking consequences for some of the Teflon elite, preferably involving fire.

I don’t disagree with much of what you say. Money has been chucked at these organisations to save the government the bother of doing it properly from the ground up. I, personally don’t believe Our society is rotten to the core but it amazes me how often we find Psychopaths being given free rein in matters and areas  like this,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ape said:

You fucking wanker.

You fucking wanker, you fucking wanker, what an unoriginal stupid putrid pile of shit you are Ape. You have no personality or style of your own, you're an absolute ass licking flid.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

You fucking wanker, you fucking wanker, what an unoriginal stupid putrid pile of shit you are Ape. You have no personality or style of your own, you're an absolute ass licking flid.

What are you getting Stubby for Valentine's day?

Lol 

Fuck off.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

You fucking wanker, you fucking wanker, what an unoriginal stupid putrid pile of shit you are Ape. You have no personality or style of your own, you're an absolute ass licking flid.

Are you hoping this will endear you to Frank? Fucking wanker. Lol. Fuck off.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm beginning to feel guilty for bickering with you, 'doctor', when I might have chosen to avoid your confrontation with others altogether.

Not only has one portraying themself in a profession worthy of such respect made light of those suffering with AS, I calculate your comment to have been posted between 8.30-9.30am. Most odd, don't you think, for a practising GP?

I can just imagine you at that time in the morning, sitting in your surgery office leather chair, perusing your computer screen's daily schedule with seasoned experience, stethoscope swathed around your neck, a waiting room brimming with coughing patients outside your door, quickly logging on to Cunts Corner to post a sneaky 150-word nomination about Oxfam.

While you have taken the unusual step of presumptuously (and arrogantly) deciding to impress upon us your education and career as a GP, I think it is more likely you still spend 90% of your hours in the college library with your face buried in a book, aspiring to build such a career.

Fraud.

That’s a pretty good retort Wolfe, fair play. Coherent, well structured, and much less hysterically abusive than many, so bravo. I even gave you a like. 

However I do need to correct you. Firstly, if you think the phrase “Asperger-lite” is offensive, I would reconsider your choice of website. Robust language and schadenfreude is fairly universal in these parts. 

Secondly your estimated time stamp is about right. Once a quarter (that means every three months, Ape) the partners at my surgery have a meeting day away from the practice to discuss our performance data, financial position and so on. Our salaried GP and Nurse Practitioner hold the fort. To save on cost, we tend to rotate around Partners’ houses, and today was my turn. The meeting starts at 930, allowing kids to be dropped off at school etc. I had set up my dining room with the coffee and biscuits, and was killing time waiting for my guests. I do hope this satisfies your time-based query. Kinda suggests an ASD to me but there we are. 

As for impressing my career on my fellow CC members, I’ll just let the record reflect the fact I didn’t announce or shout anything till I was asked. I had posted occasionally since joining, and some of my posts made it obvious that I spent my working life behind a stethoscope. I went about my business, amused at the invective wit of others. 

However it was only recently, when the Flid King of Norfolk, his pet homunculus, and the rabid clique he surrounds himself with demanded a straightener and unfairly questioned my honesty that I was arsed with any confrontation. I expect they’ll get bored and move on to some other sod shortly. Like pecking birds on an elephants’ back, I give less of a fuck by the hour.

Lastly - and here I suspect you are still sadly trying to ingratiate yourself with the cool kids - you repeat the assertion that I am a fantasist student. Well obviously that needs a fuck you, so fuck you, but I should make you aware that I haven’t set foot in a college library since the 1990s, and even when I did the notion I would spend 90% of my time there is beyond parody. Medical students study in bed or the pub, and always have. 

Thanks for your concern. 

PS. My consulting room chair isn’t leather, the CQC won’t allow it for reasons I don’t really understand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ape said:

Decimus’ Simian (sic) boyfriend likes this.

Good for you, Ape. Have you stopped chewing your tongue yet?

I expect the carer will be round later to change your leg bag for you. She if she can help you look up “sycophantic” in the dictionary (big word book). 

Tosser. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Are you hoping this will endear you to Frank? Fucking wanker. Lol. Fuck off.  

Yeah that's exactly what it is, you Dumbo Columbo drip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Secondly your estimated time stamp is about right.

Your opening post was made at 08:21. Don't humour the cunt by saying he was "about right". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What are you getting Stubby for Valentine's day?

Lol 

Fuck off.

Your stupid Norfolk head on a spike.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fender777 said:

Yeah that's exactly what it is, you Dumbo Columbo drip.

Can someone explain what a “Dumbo Columbo” is? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ape said:

Can someone explain what a “Dumbo Columbo” is? 

You, you double jointed bum biter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm @Last Cunt Standing 

Your response sounds awfully like a desperate load of absolute contrived bollocks, when you quite simply could have said "I wasn't in today".

Methinks the fantasist doth protest too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Good for you, Ape. Have you stopped chewing your tongue yet?

I expect the carer will be round later to change your leg bag for you. She if she can help you look up “sycophantic” in the dictionary (big word book). 

Tosser. 

It’s brilliant the way you added “big word book” - really very clever. 

Fantasist wanker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×