CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Oxfam Work Experience Programme

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Good for you, Ape. Have you stopped chewing your tongue yet?

I expect the carer will be round later to change your leg bag for you. She if she can help you look up “sycophantic” in the dictionary (big word book). 

Tosser. 

Is it the words in it that are big or is the book big?

How and where was your recent holiday?

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why don't you just have the meeting in the surgery like everyone else?

Because he wouldn't be able to let us all know how pretentious he is. We have a work meeting behind the fryer.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

A good question, Gyps. I'd imagine that it's because he'd have to actually be a doctor in order to have a surgery.

MPs have surgeries, I've never been to one but I've seen them advertised.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A good point, Bertie. In fact, I consider it far more likely that LCS is an MP than a doctor. It would fit his M.O. of being a lying fucking cunt.

That's why I mentioned it Deci, looks like we've seen right through the cunt.

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd be interested to know what it was that you apparently said that I took umbrage with. As far as I recall, you got an absolute fucking kicking after claiming that you could see the curvature of the Earth whilst being pummeled up the arse as you were bent over the windowsill of your Canadian boyfriend's cabin. You subsequently then created a nom accusing me of putting the boot in, when I didn't get involved with the destruction that Bill and Bubba dished out to you for talking absolute fucking shite.

Explain yourself, and this time in English, you utter fucking spastic.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What you are unable to deal with, is me just pointing out that your first post was a detailed description of your life as a GP, 5 minutes after you had just stated that you had never drawn attention to it.

Top, top drawer work, gents. 

LCS and Fends, the new MikeD and Ding, there are good times ahead, that’s for sure. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That’s a pretty good retort Wolfe, fair play. Coherent, well structured, and much less hysterically abusive than many, so bravo. I even gave you a like. 

However I do need to correct you. Firstly, if you think the phrase “Asperger-lite” is offensive, I would reconsider your choice of website. Robust language and schadenfreude is fairly universal in these parts. 

Secondly your estimated time stamp is about right. Once a quarter (that means every three months, Ape) the partners at my surgery have a meeting day away from the practice to discuss our performance data, financial position and so on. Our salaried GP and Nurse Practitioner hold the fort. To save on cost, we tend to rotate around Partners’ houses, and today was my turn. The meeting starts at 930, allowing kids to be dropped off at school etc. I had set up my dining room with the coffee and biscuits, and was killing time waiting for my guests. I do hope this satisfies your time-based query. Kinda suggests an ASD to me but there we are. 

As for impressing my career on my fellow CC members, I’ll just let the record reflect the fact I didn’t announce or shout anything till I was asked. I had posted occasionally since joining, and some of my posts made it obvious that I spent my working life behind a stethoscope. I went about my business, amused at the invective wit of others. 

However it was only recently, when the Flid King of Norfolk, his pet homunculus, and the rabid clique he surrounds himself with demanded a straightener and unfairly questioned my honesty that I was arsed with any confrontation. I expect they’ll get bored and move on to some other sod shortly. Like pecking birds on an elephants’ back, I give less of a fuck by the hour.

Lastly - and here I suspect you are still sadly trying to ingratiate yourself with the cool kids - you repeat the assertion that I am a fantasist student. Well obviously that needs a fuck you, so fuck you, but I should make you aware that I haven’t set foot in a college library since the 1990s, and even when I did the notion I would spend 90% of my time there is beyond parody. Medical students study in bed or the pub, and always have. 

Thanks for your concern. 

PS. My consulting room chair isn’t leather, the CQC won’t allow it for reasons I don’t really understand. 

I'd go easy on the wolfman doc, he's a massive cut above the rest of punters here and very rarely gets dragged into the simpleton abuse many here succumb to.

Ape, although undoubtedly a thick cunt deserves some slack as I know from memory he's visited Dursley at least once. 

Decimus is a very sad case, however. Once a bastion of sense and humour, he's know a confirmed Stupid Fucking Wanker of some note. He and his hand holding flids of the apocalypse, bubba (a runt who won't put his head up on his own) and bill thickers, a clown, happily derail every thread with their perceived vendettas without even a tut tut from admin who therefore must think its hilarious. Maybe they share the same dealer, amongst others

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Deci? For fuck's sake. I think we may have found the only thing gayer than Twilight.

I beg to differ, it's not even the gayest thing said on this thread:

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That’s a pretty good retort Wolfe, fair play. Coherent, well structured, and much less hysterically abusive than many, so bravo. I even gave you a like. 

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd go easy on the wolfman doc, he's a massive cut above the rest of punters here and very rarely gets dragged into the simpleton abuse many here succumb to.

Ape, although undoubtedly a thick cunt deserves some slack as I know from memory he's visited Dursley at least once. 

Decimus is a very sad case, however. Once a bastion of sense and humour, he's know a confirmed Stupid Fucking Wanker of some note. He and his hand holding flids of the apocalypse, bubba (a runt who won't put his head up on his own) and bill thickers, a clown, happily derail every thread with their perceived vendettas without even a tut tut from admin who therefore must think its hilarious. Maybe they share the same dealer, amongst others

Being called a thick cunt by you, of all people, is extraordinary.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Top, top drawer work, gents. 

LCS and Fends, the new MikeD and Ding, there are good times ahead, that’s for sure. 

Boring as usual, Bubs, i have never ever seen you once being able to hold a debate without your cringe bucket flids to back up your very small penis. I have never seen a decent nom by you and it's obvious for everyone to see what a bum clinker ass licker you are.

Fascinating hey !!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Deci? For fuck's sake. I think we may have found the only thing gayer than Twilight.

What did you expect? The cunt's still trying to convince everyone that he turned up to a drunkenly conceived, imaginary fight, despite failing to post photographic evidence of attendance and only mentioning it the next day. And to add insult to embarrassment, a week later he wants to meet me under a train station clock. I'm not Celia fucking Johnson. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What did you expect? The cunt's still trying to convince everyone that he turned up to a drunkenly conceived, imaginary fight, despite failing to post photographic evidence of attendance and only mentioning it the next day. And to add insult to embarrassment, a week later he wants to meet me under a train station clock. I'm not Celia fucking Johnson. 

I suggested tomorrow under Waterloo station clock, I thought it be very romantic. By the way Trev and Celia met in the refreshment room. You're just a sad old drunken has been.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who you talking about here Eric ?