CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Oxfam Work Experience Programme

Last Cunt Standing

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That’s a pretty good retort Wolfe, fair play. Coherent, well structured, and much less hysterically abusive than many, so bravo. I even gave you a like. 

However I do need to correct you. Firstly, if you think the phrase “Asperger-lite” is offensive, I would reconsider your choice of website. Robust language and schadenfreude is fairly universal in these parts. 

Secondly your estimated time stamp is about right. Once a quarter (that means every three months, Ape) the partners at my surgery have a meeting day away from the practice to discuss our performance data, financial position and so on. Our salaried GP and Nurse Practitioner hold the fort. To save on cost, we tend to rotate around Partners’ houses, and today was my turn. The meeting starts at 930, allowing kids to be dropped off at school etc. I had set up my dining room with the coffee and biscuits, and was killing time waiting for my guests. I do hope this satisfies your time-based query. Kinda suggests an ASD to me but there we are. 

As for impressing my career on my fellow CC members, I’ll just let the record reflect the fact I didn’t announce or shout anything till I was asked. I had posted occasionally since joining, and some of my posts made it obvious that I spent my working life behind a stethoscope. I went about my business, amused at the invective wit of others. 

However it was only recently, when the Flid King of Norfolk, his pet homunculus, and the rabid clique he surrounds himself with demanded a straightener and unfairly questioned my honesty that I was arsed with any confrontation. I expect they’ll get bored and move on to some other sod shortly. Like pecking birds on an elephants’ back, I give less of a fuck by the hour.

Lastly - and here I suspect you are still sadly trying to ingratiate yourself with the cool kids - you repeat the assertion that I am a fantasist student. Well obviously that needs a fuck you, so fuck you, but I should make you aware that I haven’t set foot in a college library since the 1990s, and even when I did the notion I would spend 90% of my time there is beyond parody. Medical students study in bed or the pub, and always have. 

Thanks for your concern. 

PS. My consulting room chair isn’t leather, the CQC won’t allow it for reasons I don’t really understand. 

Thank you explaining yourself to me. I don't wage war on others without reason.

Arseholes, for example, hates dogs and advocates their mistreatment. IKTC is bigoted in a thoroughly misinformed and worrying manner. And there's Neil, in whom your index finger may well have been inserted on numerous occasions.

Normally, I'd have sat back and happily watched the clique tear you a new sphincter.

But when you took it upon yourself to disclose to others you are a GP, and started using medical terminology in an attempt to intimidate, you superciliously assumed others would sit back in awe of your portrayed superiority.

Quite simply, claiming such status, and bringing your professional life with you to CC, if one exists at all, has made you utterly ripe for ridicule. Sadly, for you, you didn't see it coming because you naively underestimated the modus operandi of this site.

Idiot.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I suggested tomorrow under Waterloo station clock, I thought it be very romantic. By the way Trev and Celia met in the refreshment room. You're just a sad old drunken has been.

Yeah, but you'd still love to remove a speck of soot from the corner of my eye wouldn't you....

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah, but you'd still love to remove a speck of soot from the corner of my eye wouldn't you....

Take the plank from your own eye before removing a speck of sawdust from mine.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Haha, wanker, at least i graft for a living.

Painting railings isn't really grafting is it? It's the kind of job I'd give to delinquent youths who've never worked a day in their lives. 

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Painting railings isn't really grafting is it? It's the kind of job I'd give to delinquent youths who've never worked a day in their lives. 

Actually thickers it is, if it's done by a professional like myself, not that you would know about grafting as all you do is wear your jizz stained bedsit mattress out with your arse surfers.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Arseholes, for example, hates dogs and advocates their mistreatment. IKTC is bigoted in a thoroughly misinformed and worrying manner. And there's Neil, in whom your index finger may well have been inserted on numerous occasions.

Normally, I'd have sat back and happily watched the clique tear you a new sphincter.

But when you took it upon yourself to disclose to others you are a GP, and started using medical terminology in an attempt to intimidate, you superciliously assumed others would sit back in awe of your portrayed superiority.

Quite simply, claiming such status, and bringing your professional life with you to CC, if one exists at all, has made you utterly ripe for ridicule. Sadly, for you, you didn't see it coming because you naively underestimated the modus operandi of this site.

Idiot.

It's been quite entertaining to watch his responses thus far. 

He has accused others of sycophantic behaviour, but when confronted by superior reasoning and intelligence, he has attempted to deflect undue attention and criticism by fawning and awarding likes.

I never doubted you, Wolf, and I'm glad that you haven't allowed this cretinous fraud to ingratiate himself with you after he offered up insincere platitudes in an attempt to avoid further kickings. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm beginning to feel guilty for bickering with you, 'doctor', when I might have chosen to avoid your confrontation with others altogether.

Not only has one portraying themself in a profession worthy of such respect made light of those suffering with AS, I calculate your comment to have been posted between 8.30-9.30am. Most odd, don't you think, for a practising GP?

I can just imagine you at that time in the morning, sitting in your surgery office leather chair, perusing your computer screen's daily schedule with seasoned experience, stethoscope swathed around your neck, a waiting room brimming with coughing patients outside your door, quickly logging on to Cunts Corner to post a sneaky 150-word nomination about Oxfam.

While you have taken the unusual step of presumptuously (and arrogantly) deciding to impress upon us your education and career as a GP, I think it is more likely you still spend 90% of your hours in the college library with your face buried in a book, aspiring to build such a career.

Fraud.

What a cunt, i wanted to give this a like to get it up to 10 likes, but i ran out, someone give it a like for fucks sake..!!

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Idiot.

I expect several patients will have their appointments cancelled in the morning, as the “doctor” will be preoccupied constructing a verbose and pompous reply to this magnificent verbal arse kicking.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Please, in the name of god, just shut the fuck up.

Says he who trades insults with me regular without me trading the first insult, if you can't take the heat Tarzan, don't throw shit my way and expect nothing coming back. You're a boring cunt anyway, lacking on every level, put me on your ignore list. Fuck off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

What a cunt, i wanted to give this a like to get it up to 10 likes, but i ran out, someone give it a like for fucks sake..!!

I'm not sure that you actually understand what's going on here, Fender. On the one hand you've got your tongue up the good doctor's arse, and on the other you're desperately declaring you'd love to add a 'like' to a post that's comprehensively destroying him.

I suggest that you immediately log off and go to bed before making a  even bigger cunt out of yourself.

Worm.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ok, I take back my last statement. Fuck off you ridiculous little boy.

You're fucking hilarious and nothing but a piss soaked tramp, as I've said before, fuck off to your bus shelter and tuck yourself in, it's going to be a cold night.

2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Says he who trades insults with me regular without me trading the first insult, if you can't take the heat Tarzan, don't throw shit my way and expect nothing coming back. You're a boring cunt anyway, lacking on every level, put me on your ignore list. Fuck off.

Rattled.

1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

You're fucking hilarious and nothing but a piss soaked tramp, as I've said before, fuck off to your bus shelter and tuck yourself in, it's going to be a cold night.

Utter, unadulterated fucking idiot. I don't know why you do this. At times you do show glimpses of coherence. Drop it, its boring.

• Like 2

Just now, Decimus said:

I'm not sure that you actually understand what's going on here, Fender. On the one hand you've got your tongue up the good doctor's arse, and on the other you're desperately declaring you'd love to add a 'like' to a post that's comprehensively destroying him.

I suggest that you immediately log off and go to bed before making a  even bigger cunt out of yourself.

Worm.

Unlike you D, i don't have my tongue up anyone's arse, if i like something then i like it no matter who says it...apart from (you, Tarzan, Thickers and Bubba Twat).. i don't have a bunch of cringed drugged up mongs getting a hard on every time i leave a post. Fuck me , do they send you pictures of their small jizzed cocks.