CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hell in a handcart.

Eddie

British Olympic diver Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband, US film director Dustin Lance Black.

They both shared the news on their social media accounts.

The couple got married in a service at Bovey Castle Hotel on Dartmoor, Devon, in May last year.

Where do you start with this one...

I have to respectfully disagree on this one, Eddie.

They're in a stable relationship and are financially secure. The fact that they chug down on cock shouldn't detract from the fact that they can offer a secure and loving home to a child. Too many kids are produced as a result of "normal" heterosexual relationships where both parents are emotionally and financially incapable of supporting them. In my book, if you can independently afford to have children and are in the position to not fuck them up, then it shouldn't matter what you've got packing in your Speedo's.

That being said, I want Daley dead.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

British Olympic diver Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband, US film director Dustin Lance Black.

If they'd said they were adopting a baby, that would be one thing. To say they're "having" a baby is worryingly ambiguous.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If they'd said they were adopting a baby, that would be one thing. To say they're "having" a baby is worryingly ambiguous.

Exactly. There are plenty of kids for  them to adopt but that isn’t good enough for rich cunts like this pair. So they rent out some slag’s womb so they can have a designer, tailor made spoilt brat.

I wonder how they decided who’s spunk to use? Unnatural fucking bastards.

26 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Exactly. There are plenty of kids for  them to adopt but that isn’t good enough for rich cunts like this pair. So they rent out some slag’s womb so they can have a designer, tailor made spoilt brat.

I wonder how they decided who’s spunk to use? Unnatural fucking bastards.

I suppose it's all a matter of taste.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I suppose it's all a matter of taste.

You horribly depraved (and French), freestyle goose frotter, my haricots sur toast has just been consigned to the poubelle, fucking vivre indeed.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

They both shared the news on their social media accounts.

The couple got married in a service at Bovey Castle Hotel on Dartmoor, Devon, in May last year.

Where do you start with this one...

_100030432_b2b46ff5-91d1-499e-99fd-76fd365462e1.jpg

Fair to play them. As long as they are good loving parents, then no problem as far as I'm concerned. 

• Like 1

Guest White van man

Not only does the poor little kid not get the love from it's real parents, it has to face going through school being ridiculed for having benders as 'dads'. Even as adults we ridcule benders. We do it every day just on here in jest. If it's a son they have, it will be gone and not look back the first chance it gets, and will make sure the 'grandchildren' dont have to endure the same. Imagine if it was two gay priests we were discussing. A big no in my opinion. 

So what are you saying? That a child who has two same sex parents who actually care for him/her would be better off with the kind of dysfunctional monsters who populate The Jeremy Kyle show,  just because they are opposite sex and therefore that's automatically better and "normal"?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

So what are you saying? That a child who has two same sex parents who actually care for him/her would be better off with the kind of dysfunctional monsters who populate The Jeremy Kyle show,  just because they are opposite sex and therefore that's automatically better and "normal"?

No of course not but why is it that a normal heterosexual couple would have to be the Jeremy Kyle type? I'm referring to a normal heterosexual couple, you know a man and a woman. A man will bring something to the upbringing of a child that a woman can't and vice versa. It is a fact that these two are not normal, as in the norm unless I've missed a great change in the sexual demographic of the world. 

Let's not pretend that a marriage is for same sex couples, done properly it is a religious ceremony held in a church between a man and a woman, not bill  and Fred in matching pink suits with sore bums.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

No of course not but why is it that a normal heterosexual couple would have to be the Jeremy Kyle type? I'm referring to a normal heterosexual couple, you know a man and a woman. A man will bring something to the upbringing of a child that a woman can't and vice versa. It is a fact that these two are not normal, as in the norm unless I've missed a great change in the sexual demographic of the world. 

Let's not pretend that a marriage is for same sex couples, done properly it is a religious ceremony held in a church between a man and a woman, not bill  and Fred in matching pink suits with sore bums.  

What you say is very true Ed, but if you had simply typed  'Fuck off, you bender loving cunt', it would have saved 3 minutes of your life.

Guest White van man
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I wrote something similar without the religious bit, but got logged out and lost it. There's more to it than buying nice clothes. Kids are better with their mam and dad. Girls particularly without their dad grow up with daddie issues, sleeping with mutiple men to fill the void. Step parents over compensate which can drastically affect a kids upbringing. If i had two bender parents, i wouldn't go to school. A social experiment guaranteed to fail. Unfortunately it will be a long time before the effects are seen.

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, White van man said:

If i had two bender parents, i wouldn't go to school. A social experiment guaranteed to fail. Unfortunately it will be a long time before the effects are seen.

Yeah but if your bender parents were rich you would be going to a Public School where most of the pupils would soon be arsefucking each other anyway.

One up the bum no harm done, as they say among the upper classes.