CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hell in a handcart.

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 14/02/2018 at 5:34 PM, Eddie said:

British Olympic diver Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband, US film director Dustin Lance Black.

They both shared the news on their social media accounts.

The couple got married in a service at Bovey Castle Hotel on Dartmoor, Devon, in May last year.

Where do you start with this one...

_100030432_b2b46ff5-91d1-499e-99fd-76fd365462e1.jpg

He would kick your cunt in Eddie.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Late to the party, but I have misgivings about this. Fuckin' bullet points, eh? 

• I'm not happy about the parlance "Daley is having a baby". No, he isn't. Neither is his partner. This fuzzy acceptance that male gay couples can 'have' a baby seems inherently insidious. If you disagree you are casually punted onto the wrong side o' history. Cheers lads.

• The tedious "at least the kid will be in a stable, loving environment" argument is facile and patently untrue. Daley has already cheated on his partner, and they've been married a handful of years at best. When engaged they had a weird, unstable on/off relationship. The kid will be raised in an opulent environment, but I would pick poorer more stable parents over rich, recklessly promiscuous ones. Again, wrong side of history apparently.

• Another gay couple with an odd age discrepancy. When this child is in their late teens Daddy A will be in his '40s and Daddy B will be in his '60s. 

• Imagine for a second that a 43 year old man married a 23 year old woman. Both are famous, she cheats on him a few times, sends racy selfies to random male models... then a few months later they are having a kid and we're just meant to be happy for them. To judge them at all makes you a bigot, and if you wonder why this is even newsworthy you are also a bigot. 

I would say I don't care, but clearly I do. Tom Daley seems like a stupid, immature little fanny in any interview I've seen with him. A daft little boy who has adapted all those annoying effete 'totes gayboi' mannerisms despite probably never once facing any real hostility for his sexuality. Were this a straight couple I would question their motives as fiercely. Fuck 'em. 

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

• I'm not happy about the parlance "Daley is having a baby". No, he isn't. Neither is his partner. This fuzzy acceptance that male gay couples can 'have' a baby seems inherently insidious. If you disagree you are casually punted onto the wrong side o' history. Cheers lads.

• The tedious "at least the kid will be in a stable, loving environment" argument is facile and patently untrue. Daley has already cheated on his partner, and they've been married a handful of years at best. When engaged they had a weird, unstable on/off relationship. The kid will be raised in an opulent environment, but I would pick poorer more stable parents over rich, recklessly promiscuous ones. Again, wrong side of history apparently.

• Another gay couple with an odd age discrepancy. When this child is in their late teens Daddy A will be in his '40s and Daddy B will be in his '60s. 

• Imagine for a second that a 43 year old man married a 23 year old woman. Both are famous, she cheats on him a few times, sends racy selfies to random male models... then a few months later they are having a kid and we're just meant to be happy for them. To judge them at all makes you a bigot, and if you wonder why this is even newsworthy you are also a bigot. 

I would say I don't care, but clearly I do. Tom Daley seems like a stupid, immature little fanny in any interview I've seen with him. A daft little boy who has adapted all those annoying effete 'totes gayboi' mannerisms despite probably never once facing any real hostility for his sexuality. Were this a straight couple I would question their motives as fiercely. Fuck 'em. 

Bang on Dan, although you know far too much about this bender to be heterosexual...

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my saveloy and chips and I have to read this complete and utter load of common sense. What the fuck is going on? 

The trouble is Celebricunts and their slavish followers don’t think like normal people. It’s all look at me, look at me, i’m so important, look how great I am, how many likes have I got on my knobjockey account? This baby represents nothing more than a publicity stunt for these cunts, they have probably already signed a contract with Hello magazine for the christening photos.

As you say, question this bollocks and you get abused by the brainwashed liberalati and called names to shut you up.

We are doomed.

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my saveloy and chips and I have to read this complete and utter load of common sense. What the fuck is going on? 

The trouble is Celebricunts and their slavish followers don’t think like normal people. It’s all look at me, look at me, i’m so important, look how great I am, how many likes have I got on my knobjockey account? This baby represents nothing more than a publicity stunt for these cunts, they have probably already signed a contract with Hello magazine for the christening photos.

As you say, question this bollocks and you get abused by the brainwashed liberalati and called names to shut you up.

We are doomed.

No heart diseased kebab tonight  ?

On 14/02/2018 at 7:38 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Fair to play them. As long as they are good loving parents, then no problem as far as I'm concerned. 

With that silly irresponsible statement you give warped approval to perversion and depravity. You equate pervert parenthood with “fair play” as if it was simply sport.Your BBC moral compass has presumably been forged watching hours of banal soap operas.

You should be shot alongside both of these gay retards.

In the meantime I hope you contract measles and amoebic dysentery.

Fuck off.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

With that silly irresponsible statement you give warped approval to perversion and depravity. You equate pervert parenthood with “fair play” as if it was simply sport.Your BBC moral compass has presumably been forged watching hours of banal soap operas.

You should be shot alongside both of these gay retards.

In the meantime I hope you contract measles and amoebic dysentery.

Fuck off.

Good morning, not heard from you recently on here, hope you're keeping well.

On 14/02/2018 at 6:18 PM, Neil said:

Will one of them have what looks like a 3rd arse cheek whilst carrying the next generation of knob jockey?

Pair of shit cunts

There’s a huge chance that both of these cunts have the AIDS virus and if that’s the case the baby will eventually contract it too.

lol.

On 14/02/2018 at 8:23 PM, Rick_B said:

So what are you saying? That a child who has two same sex parents who actually care for him/her would be better off with the kind of dysfunctional monsters who populate The Jeremy Kyle show,  just because they are opposite sex and therefore that's automatically better and "normal"?

So you’re saying it’s ok to be a depraved pervert because there are awful people on the Jeremy Kyle show.

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

There’s a huge chance that both of these cunts have the AIDS virus and if that’s the case the baby will eventually contract it too.

lol.

Good morning again, not heard from you recently on here, hope you're keeping well.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

So your saying it’s ok to be a depraved pervert because there are awful people on the Jeremy Kyle show.

Actually it should be "you're" not "your".

It looks to me you don't know the difference between you're shit and your shit, so, that really makes you look like an ape. You're just a knuckle dragging chav looking for your next case of "Buckie". Now you fuck off!

It's time for a little sleep for me after my very difficult Saturday night/Sunday morning (sounds a bit like a b&w 1960s film) shift. I know most of you are wishing I was really "put to sleep", but fucking tough!

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

It looks to me you don't know the difference between you're shit and your shit, so, that really makes you look like an ape. You're just a knuckle dragging chav looking for your next case of "Buckie". Now you fuck off!

A high semen diet throughout his school years caused extensive damage to his brain. As a consequence, his grasp of spelling, grammar and indeed reality are limited. His entire life is a fantasy construct, in which he believes himself to be an old money aristocrat. 

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

Typo you tool.

Only peasants work nightshifts at the weekend....

You probably clean the bogs at Leicester Square tube station whilst being fondled by Ape...

lol.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

We are doomed.

I see centre parcs have stopped advertising in the mail because the aforementioned bummers aquiring a baby was questioned by littlejohn (a true cunt) 

So know ones allowed to have an opinion or express it if it's not championing is new age of inclusiveness? 

When it all ends badly there'll be a feeding frenzy 

• Like 2