CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hell in a handcart.

Eddie

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see centre parcs have stopped advertising in the mail because the aforementioned bummers aquiring a baby was questioned by littlejohn (a true cunt) 

So know ones allowed to have an opinion or express it if it's not championing is new age of inclusiveness? 

When it all ends badly there'll be a feeding frenzy 

“So know one”

You illiterate stool pigeon...

lol.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see centre parcs have stopped advertising in the mail because the aforementioned bummers aquiring a baby was questioned by littlejohn (a true cunt) 

So know ones allowed to have an opinion or express it if it's not championing is new age of inclusiveness? 

Pay more attention Stibbly. Albert is bound to pull you up on this. He's a genius. lol, fuck off,  et vivre

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

Actually it should be "you're" not "your".

It looks to me you don't know the difference between you're shit and your shit, so, that really makes you look like an ape. You're just a knuckle dragging chav looking for your next case of "Buckie". Now you fuck off!

That reminds me, do you prefer Heinz or Tesco baked beans?  lol

16 minutes ago, Ape said:

A high semen diet throughout his school years caused extensive damage to his brain. As a consequence, his grasp of spelling, grammar and indeed reality are limited. His entire life is a fantasy construct, in which he believes himself to be an old money aristocrat. 

I bet Punkers has no  in-laws in Sheffield though. Enjoy your stay,  your tripe & onions, and be careful.

33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Centre Parcs are actually playing a dangerous game here.Like or loathe Richard Littlejohn his point sits very comfortably with hundreds of thousands of people and all potential users of centre parks...

The whole operation is very working class anyway...

Centre Parcs is full of cunts anyway,that's why they put one in Suffolk so the cunts wouldn't have to travel too far.Richard Littledick is and has always been a weapons grade fuckstick.Nice to see you back Spunkers,how long do you reckon you'll last this time?

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

Centre Parcs is full of cunts anyway,that's why they put one in Suffolk so the cunts wouldn't have to travel too far.Richard Littledick is and has always been a weapons grade fuckstick.Nice to see you back Spunkers,how long do you reckon you'll last this time?

Good morning Neil.

Sturmbannführer Roops and her Goebels like control of my appearances here are not a major irritant.

My only concern is that I’m not paid a large fee for the time I do appear here.

In addition I would now like to be addressed as “Sir” by yourself and all the other board users.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Neil said:

From a commercial point of view Centre Parcs and the other who are ceasing to advertise in the Daily Mail are taking a sensible decision.  The Daily Mail went down market many years ago. The "patriotic" owner of the Mail avoids paying UK by being non dom French and avoids paying corporation tax in the UK by registering his company in Bermuda, as such he is at best a traitor and he and his "newspapers" have no right whatever to comment on anything that happens in the UK. I think that Tom Daly is a cunt and a soppy one at that, I had no objection to him being in a same sex partnership but I do strongly object to him breeding a baby for him and his partner to raise. TBH I think that the child will not be disadvantaged, however same sex partnerships by logic are not about procreation. Out there are dozens of children who need adopting so rather than breeding children who would never been born naturally, priority should be towards adopting children who need adoption. Littleprick however is a very, very nasty piece of work who has got blood on his hands.

6 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

From a commercial point of view Centre Parcs and the other who are ceasing to advertise in the Daily Mail are taking a sensible decision.  The Daily Mail went down market many years ago. The "patriotic" owner of the Mail avoids paying UK by being non dom French and avoids paying corporation tax in the UK by registering his company in Bermuda, as such he is at best a traitor and he and his "newspapers" have no right whatever to comment on anything that happens in the UK. I think that Tom Daly is a cunt and a soppy one at that, I had no objection to him being in a same sex partnership but I do strongly object to him breeding a baby for him and his partner to raise. TBH I think that the child will not be disadvantaged, however same sex partnerships by logic are not about procreation. Out there are dozens of children who need adopting so rather than breeding children who would never been born naturally, priority should be towards adopting children who need adoption. Littleprick however is a very, very nasty piece of work who has got blood on his hands.

How do you know Littlejohn is Littleprick ?

Did he visit your massage parlour?

lol.

12 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

No-one cums out of this well.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How do you know Littlejohn is Littleprick ?

Did he visit your massage parlour?

lol.

It is merely a name used by some for him just as although I know of Humfrey Littleton I do not know whether or not his ton was actually little. Does Littlejohn have a little john? How did you find this out?

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Would you and other members of the Admin team kindly refer to me as “Sir” in all future communications.

Thanks in advance.

Why did your parents call you "Punkape"?

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Why did your parents call you "Punkape"?

Because they had already used spunk crusted chimp with his identical twin, who died just after birth...lucky little cunt!  

45 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Would you and other members of the Admin team kindly refer to me as “Sir” in all future communications.

Thanks in advance.

That''ll be pandering to your delusions. The truth is you're a ghastly little oik with ideas way above your station, jeeze, you even stick a satnav/mobile phone to your windscreen and the only made-to-measure apparel you wear is the gimp suit set aside for your frequent stays at the CC Behaviour Modification Suite.

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That''ll be pandering to your delusions. The truth is you're a ghastly little oik with ideas way above your station, jeeze, you even stick a satnav/mobile phone to your windscreen and the only made-to-measure apparel you wear is the gimp suit set aside for your frequent stays at the CC Behaviour Modification Suite.

This reminds of your absurd ideas and pronouncements regarding Muirfield and world of elite golf.

You would never get into any of the clubs I’m a member of because you’re the wrong social class.

As for administering a site like this....

What can one say ?