CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hell in a handcart.

Eddie

On 15/02/2018 at 12:44 AM, The Beast said:

Fuck me crossways.

There is a small matter of biological fact, obvious to anyone who has ever managed to breed. These two irons are not having a baby. Some old Doris is being weighed in a few quid to stick a basting syringe up her gaff to impregnate herself with only one of their population paste. One father and one mother. Not two fucking Dads.

I don't suppose the mother will be nurturing the child, breast feeding and bonding as nature intends. What is not clear, is will the mother have any ongoing contact with the child once she/he is sold? Probably not. So the child is being deprived of its mother because the want of these two men is more important than the rights of the child, something that goes profoundly against the children's act. The sad fact plenty of heterosexual couples make a bad job of raising children is not a green light to let any wankers have a go at it.

Call me a homophobe, bigot or a wanker I care not. As a parent myself, I find this fucking sick and morally bankrupt. I hope the cunt smacks his head on the 10m board and is dragged up lifeless from the deep end. 

The woman’s role in this revolting ménage a trois is an absolute disgrace.It’s totally a financial arrangement,utterly immoral and the child is left without a mother...... 2 bummers have to fulfill that role with assorted sordid goings on.

There are enough orphans in the world without all this surrogacy bollocks.Not that I’d allow gay people to adopt anyway.No child should be brought up in an environment where same sex coulples are sharing beds and committing acts of gross indecency.

15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The woman’s role in this revolting ménage a trois is an absolute disgrace.It’s totally a financial arrangement,utterly immoral and the child is left without a mother...... 2 bummers have to fulfill that role with assorted sordid goings on.

There are enough orphans in the world without all this surrogacy bollocks.Not that I’d allow gay people to adopt anyway.No child should be brought up in an environment where same sex coulples are sharing beds and committing acts of gross indecency.

I find the thought of a perverse little freak like you having children way more disturbing than Daley and his chum. You’re a fucking disgrace.

25 minutes ago, Ape said:

I find the thought of a perverse little freak like you having children way more disturbing than Daley and his chum. You’re a fucking disgrace.

The world would be a better place if I was in charge.

In future when you direct comments at me you should call me “ Sir” or “O exalted one.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

In future when you direct comments at me you should call me “ Sir” or “O exalted one.

The correct spelling is "cur", you total fucking fantasist.

By the way, would you please tell us more about your life and lifestyle.

31 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Simply tell him to fuck off, the pikey loving cunt. lol

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself.

20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

A word  to the wise Albi, you are meddling with things you don't understand,  i.e: class, style, and wit.    lol & fuck off.

19 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

They need to be told Punkers

A sickening display of creepy, arse-licking sycophancy. You’re an embarrassment.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

A word  to the wise Albi, you are meddling with things you don't understand,  i.e: class, style, and wit.    lol & fuck off.

I'm not wise, so fuck off yourself.

24 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Did you pronounce that as "Wilmslow" or "Wimslow"?

Is it anything to do with a boy? I seem to recall a play.

Maybe it depends on which side of the tracks you live.

50 minutes ago, Punkape said:

From this point on you will be know only as Mrs Punkape as you undoubtedly play the good wife in your civil ménage a trois with Mr Umbongo and Mr Mgabe

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Over sensitive tonight aren't we. Did I say you had married a pikey. You take it too seriously.  lol & fuck off.

p.s: how was the tripe?

I think it’s pretty clear to anyone with half a brain what you said. I wonder if your idol will give you the ‘likes’ you so obviously crave?

On 14/02/2018 at 8:23 PM, Rick_B said:

So what are you saying? That a child who has two same sex parents who actually care for him/her would be better off with the kind of dysfunctional monsters who populate The Jeremy Kyle show,  just because they are opposite sex and therefore that's automatically better and "normal"?

Could you expand on this a little more rick? I don't give a fuck about your opinion, but I am intrigued by your admission that you watch the Jeremy Kyle show. 

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

Is it anything to do with a boy? I seem to recall a play.

Maybe it depends on which side of the tracks you live.

There was a Cardiff train driver who forgot to stop at Wilmslow one day and he was forever afterwards known as "The Wilmslow Boy".

42 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

There was a Cardiff train driver who forgot to stop at Wilmslow one day and he was forever afterwards known as "The Wilmslow Boy".

That's where I've heard it. Was he based at Canton or Cathays?

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That''ll be pandering to your delusions. The truth is you're a ghastly little oik with ideas way above your station, jeeze, you even stick a satnav/mobile phone to your windscreen and the only made-to-measure apparel you wear is the gimp suit set aside for your frequent stays at the CC Behaviour Modification Suite.

Any chance of pics of the Modification Suite? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

By “better” you no doubt mean that chaps would have to wear no clothes, and golf courses would have 18 gaping ring pieces. Punkape, you are an absolute faggot. 

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

By “better” you no doubt mean that chaps would have to wear no clothes, and golf courses would have 18 gaping ring pieces. Punkape, you are an absolute faggot. 

I'm not wasting a like on this.

All male naked golf, fisting butter at every tee, all meeting up in a burnt out Nissan almera for spunk cocktails. 

Mrs punkape is indeed a massive bender and is not long for this world.

Good riddance to bad rubbish