CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hell in a handcart.

Eddie

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The cunts even  look like clones, eyes, nose, chin, colouring, and hair.  Weird fucks, what is going on here?

I can only assume that you've had your face and eyes plastered in some deviant geese bukkake session, because they don't fucking look at all similar, apart sharing the tell-tale signs of rampant faggotry.

Guest judgetwi
53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They can drink as much as they like, it's not like they're actually pregnant. The pictures show a distinct lack of guests - you don't think it's all just a big publicity stunt, do you?

rr-composite-tom-750x385.jpg

Oh, and in case you can't make it out, the sashes both say "Daddy to be".

Admittedly I probably wasn’t paying full attention in my school biology classes but they can’t both be the Daddy.

Pair of fucking cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope
42 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Admittedly I probably wasn’t paying full attention in my school biology classes but they can’t both be the Daddy.

Pair of fucking cunts.

You have to admit that the cakes look nice though.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I can only assume that you've had your face and eyes plastered in some deviant geese bukkake session, because they don't fucking look at all similar, apart sharing the tell-tale signs of rampant faggotry.

Be honest, you haven't even looked. Your eyes went straight to the top cake,  probably a chocolate fudge, filled with 2" of fisting butter.  As for the two candles, shove them up your inbred arse.

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

They can drink as much as they like, it's not like they're actually pregnant. The pictures show a distinct lack of guests - you don't think it's all just a big publicity stunt, do you?

rr-composite-tom-750x385.jpg

Oh, and in case you can't make it out, the sashes both say "Daddy to be".

Never mind the sashes, why have the babies bottles they're holding in the right hand picture got brass rods inserted in them??

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind the sashes, why have the babies bottles they're holding in the right hand picture got brass rods inserted in them??

They like sucking on brass, that's why.