CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Babies With Pierced Ears

Ape™️

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Boo Hoo. Let's all get upset about a soft fleshy part of the body getting pierced where you all seem to be forgetting about the real elephant in the room, yes, those poor little Jewish boys. Now personally I would rather have my ears pierced than have the end of my cock butchered. I do have to admit that this is not as visually intrusive as pierced ears unless you happen to circulate in public with your cock out like Neil.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Boo Hoo. Let's all get upset about a soft fleshy part of the body getting pierced where you all seem to be forgetting about the real elephant in the room, yes, those poor little Jewish boys. Now personally I would rather have my ears pierced than have the end of my cock butchered. I do have to admit that this is not as visually intrusive as pierced ears unless you happen to circulate in public with your cock out like Neil.

Maybe he's proud of it? I'm embarrassed about my lack of size.

40 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

A typically shit post from our resident drunk.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Either way Its no skin off my nose

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm having a new down coat made, Withers.  Watch your geese.  

Made from downs hides. Much softer than regular human skin, on account of none of the cunts ever doing a hard days work in all of their short, lazy lives.

On 17/02/2018 at 9:38 PM, Fender777 said:

Although it pains me to say this, good nom Tarzan, this is the best i have witnessed from your lame brain. All you have to do now is develop a personality and some style..

Praise indeed, coming from a highly intelligent, skilled and stylish nom author such as yourself.