Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Ape™️

Babies With Pierced Ears

Recommended Posts

What on Earth possesses chav scum-cunts to have this done to a baby? We’re up in Sheffield visiting some of Mrs Apes family, and it seems to be all the rage up here. Just looks vile to me and should be illegal. 

Fuck off.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ape said:

What on Earth possesses chav scum-cunts to have this done to a baby? We’re up in Sheffield visiting some of Mrs Apes family, and it seems to be all the rage up here. Just looks vile to me and should be illegal. 

Fuck off.

Agreed. Cut them out of your Will, it's the only thing to do.  You are an intelligent man Ape, so why did you marry a pikey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Agreed. Cut them out of your Will, it's the only thing to do.  You are an intelligent man Ape, so why did you marry a pikey?

Where does it say anything about any member of my family doing this to a baby?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was horrified when my brother-in-law pierced his 2 year old daughters ears; not even done by a professional, he did it himself. Fucking hell. :angry::angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ape said:

What on Earth possesses chav scum-cunts to have this done to a baby? We’re up in Sheffield visiting some of Mrs Apes family, and it seems to be all the rage up here. Just looks vile to me and should be illegal. 

Fuck off.

Usually being wheeled around by chainsmoking 33 year old grandmothers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sheffield is a nest of cunts.

baby-piercing.jpg

Awwwww, so cute..... 

 

 

.....sorry, thought I was trolling mumsnet. Again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

This week it is a nest of cunts flying toy planes.

I was under the impression that you fly toy planes. Remember the PM’s you sent me? I fly helicopters. Cretin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Agreed. Cut them out of your Will, it's the only thing to do.  You are an intelligent man Ape, so why did you marry a pikey?

Reported. Abusing family members. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ape said:

What on Earth possesses chav scum-cunts to have this done to a baby? We’re up in Sheffield visiting some of Mrs Apes family, and it seems to be all the rage up here. Just looks vile to me and should be illegal. 

Fuck off.

This is fucking hideous. Maybe it’s similar to cattle tagging. As the filthy cunts breed like bacteria, it’s probably an easy way to keep track of which little cunt belongs to which slightly bigger cunt. 

Claire’s Accessories can suck my arsehole.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Agreed. Cut them out of your Will, it's the only thing to do.  You are an intelligent man Ape, so why did you marry a pikey?

Was a case of marry her or the clan arriving all caravaned up n camping outside his house 

Probably 

Panzerknacker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Was a case of marry her or the clan arriving all caravaned up n camping outside his house 

Probably 

Panzerknacker 

 

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

laffin  owt loud bro

Good to see two of the hardcore thickies giving each other a bit of support. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bawling little chav cunts need more than their ears piercing, how about a head pierce with a .44 Magnum?

And that goes for their cunting parents as well (if they can find 'em)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ape said:

What on Earth possesses chav scum-cunts to have this done to a baby? We’re up in Sheffield visiting some of Mrs Apes family, and it seems to be all the rage up here. Just looks vile to me and should be illegal. 

Fuck off.

On the way back from hols the other day we were forced to stop in bridgewater, a place populated be zombie chavs it seems and not the wurrzles as is been led to believe. In order for the stubblets to burn off some energy before the last leg back to the glorious shire, the kiddies play area was the only option. Surrounded by 3 foot cunts in the making mostly called "our Jordan or our Beyoncé" or something similar with their horrid parents or probably grandparents looking on over their phones, I noticed several of these little cunts had the ear piercings that Uncle Ape mentioned. One called our youngest stubblet a poo head apparently, although she's just learning the art of lying so that bit might be bullshit. I told the little cunt I was going to kill his mum and dad which seemed to upset him a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On the way back from hols the other day we were forced to stop in bridgewater, a place populated be zombie chavs it seems and not the wurrzles as is been led to believe. In order for the stubblets to burn off some energy before the last leg back to the glorious shire, the kiddies play area was the only option. Surrounded by 3 foot cunts in the making mostly called "our Jordan or our Beyoncé" or something similar with their horrid parents or probably grandparents looking on over their phones, I noticed several of these little cunts had the ear piercings that Uncle Ape mentioned. One called our youngest stubblet a poo head apparently, although she's just learning the art of lying so that bit might be bullshit. I told the little cunt I was going to kill his mum and dad which seemed to upset him a bit.

Your lot were probably worse. Spitting at people, throwing stones at swans, while you and waynetta sunk cans of spesh, oblivious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

This week it is a nest of cunts flying toy planes.

A child with a face full of piercings is as irresponsible as it is abhorrent.

There should be something in place to test would-be parents before they can legally reproduce, under the threat of having a year of French lessons conducted by wutheringscrote for those who have kids and do not comply or qualify.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...