CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breast not always best

Guest White van man

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'm going to ask Admin to donate all my 'likes' to a little brown child in Africa.

Apparently they'll write to me and I can have a stuffed toy model of them too.

You also get updates like:

my first malaria

my first amputation etc.

Racist. I suppose a little black child isn't good enough. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll remind you that ungentlemanly conduct on these pages is the refuge of the scoundrel and the weak. I suggest leaving family out of it, real or otherwise, in your future missives sent in my direction. If I can manage it, then so can you...

Dogs aren’t actually family Stubby, if you see what I mean.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
15 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Are you suggesting that Ratters had extracted them from his own arse?

Surely that can't be right.

That's a theory I hadn't considered. I was merely suggesting rats aren't the most hygienic of creatures.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

the eventual spunk donor will shoot their Aids invested load into the arse of his fellow bender which will then be farted into the surrogate cunt. Or felched and spat in. Probably.

The only way to get Tom to splurge up her cunt was to get his husband to shit in her cunt first,apparently the 'familiarity' helped him maintain a hard on.

Guest judgetwi
7 minutes ago, Neil said:

The only way to get Tom to splurge up her cunt was to get his husband to shit in her cunt first,apparently the 'familiarity' helped him maintain a hard on.

Enduring image. I’ve just seen my breakfast again you filthy bastard.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

The transgender bollocks is over my red line, let alone a lactating man.

Having said that, the spironolactone and domperidone used on this man are safe to take if a woman is breastfeeding. Perhaps my career aim of becoming a wet nurse may be in sight.

The thought of any baby suckling on your hairy nipples makes me feel physically sick. What if the unfortunate little shit machine looked up and saw your fucking face, gurning with motherly pride.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

It's a numbers game. With a population of more than seven billion, there are more than enough people in the world with real problems that should take precedence over these precious, self-indulgent fucking freaks. The people who enable them are just as bad, especially the narcissistic, virtue signalling medical "professionals" involved.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

Having said that, the spironolactone and domperidone used on this man are safe to take if a woman is breastfeeding. Perhaps my career aim of becoming a wet nurse may be in sight.

This all depresses me beyond the capacity for rational thought.

21 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Well spotted Soles! Poor old Flappers hasn't thought this through has he?

Your Flexible Friend

Ratcum

Imagine, all those years ago, if you had decided to call yourself Cumrat instead. How very different things might have been.

Guest Bill Stickers
18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As a species, we're fucked. I'm going down screaming and taking as many of these sick cunts with me.

Eerily similar to the ramblings of school shooters, who like you, are friendless, autistic, unsuccessful virgins. 

Where's your co-authored paper Stubby?

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

The thought of any baby suckling on your hairy nipples makes me feel physically sick. What if the unfortunate little shit machine looked up and saw your fucking face, gurning with motherly pride.

How about the theory that children, when they mature, seek partners of their own that are similar to their primary caregiver?  That poor child is fucked.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll remind you that ungentlemanly conduct on these pages is the refuge of the scoundrel and the weak. I suggest leaving family out of it, real or otherwise, in your future missives sent in my direction. If I can manage it, then so can you...

Stubby, I was until today imprisoned in a shit Aberdeen hotel with my own little horrors thus unable to address this slight properly.

I have a strong case to refute this dirty slur, as follows:

I did in no way make any negative statement towards your children or family; in fact it was the opposite. I merely suggested you in fact did not have any children, but were in fact a big bender with 3 gay lapdogs and a big gay boyfriend. In anyone’s book, that is the very definition of leaving ones family out of it. I cannot logically on one hand cast aspersions against your children and on the other state that they do not exist, so explain to me your womanly tears. 

Go. Explain. 

Lol

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Stubby, I was until today imprisoned in a shit Aberdeen hotel with my own little horrors thus unable to address this slight properly.

I have a strong case to refute this dirty slur, as follows:

I did in no way make any negative statement towards your children or family; in fact it was the opposite. I merely suggested you in fact did not have any children, but were in fact a big bender with 3 gay lapdogs and a big gay boyfriend. In anyone’s book, that is the very definition of leaving ones family out of it. I cannot logically on one hand cast aspersions against your children and on the other state that they do not exist, so explain to me your womanly tears. 

Go. Explain. 

Lol

You rattled wet behind the ears daft cuntbreed. 

• Like 1