CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Curling

Jiggerycock

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He may be implying you wear Tena Lady pants, and are a facking cant. He is a Yam Yam, after all.

It's the fucking Yam Yam accent, lost in translation.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

you utterly thick turd......Russians are competing under the Olympic association flag, those that have no morals at all, the cheating cunt in question even had Russian Olympiad printed on his t shirt if you watch the report.

you see it does not matter what you do Pinkape, you are always going to be a wrong un.  

I’ve just seen the medals table......

Guess what.....no medals for Russia 🇷🇺 There’s the fucking flag you won’t see on the table because.....Russia aren’t competing you silly wanker....

lol.

Fuck off.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Guess what.....no medals for Russia 🇷🇺 There’s the fucking flag you won’t see on the table because.....Russia aren’t competing you silly wanker....

lol.

Fuck off.

You're getting more thick by the second. Nowhere in this post is it stated that Russia are competing. Now fuck off back to your rat infested shit hole.

55 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Sleeve, could you please think before wildly handing out likes to all and sundry, your recent like has pushed Bert into a 10% like average and now gives him a sort of tenous legitimacy. You can see what irresponsible liking can lead to cant you. 

Good call Skywalker. This fucking twatmonkey should not be encouraged or condoned in any way, shape or form. The only purpose it seems to serve is perversely licking the pendulous, leathery flaps of the other train-spotter. By the way, did you notice the slight return of @Extremecunt earlier? Call me sentimental, but I've quite missed the meth addicted nutjob bastard.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good call Skywalker. This fucking twatmonkey should not be encouraged or condoned in any way, shape or form. The only purpose it seems to serve is perversely licking the pendulous, leathery flaps of the other train-spotter. By the way, did you notice the slight return of @Extremecunt earlier? Call me sentimental, but I've quite missed the meth addicted nutjob bastard.

Who rattled your bus shelter you rancid old sot? Come on you lily livered, yellow bellied nonce.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

It says so in Swarm’s post and I was correcting him.....you can fuck  off.

No it doesn't you blind poof, so you can fuck right off.

Just now, Albert Ross said:

Who rattled your bus shelter you rancid old sot? Come on you lily livered, yellow bellied nonce.

It's fairly clear that you are about 5 foot 6, with very thick spectacles and live out your tough guy fantasies on the internet. Please feel free to arrange another fight that you won't turn up to, perhaps you can be guided by the spirit of Bruce Lee and wank yourself into a coma over your Muhammad Ali video. Feel sorry for your mum, who has to clean up jizz rags after every viewing of Chuck Norris movies. By the way, you just called me a nonce. @Rick_B. Deal with this slanderous cunt.

Guest luke swarm
59 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

I really think you should seek medical advice Pinky, that last batch of Nigerian protein supplement seems to have affected your cerebral activity, it may have been a pure batch as opposed to the usual stuff you ingest. are you keeping hydrated.   

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The stupid lachrymose cunt was disqualified in all 3 of her events in 2014 too. What was that definition of insanity again?

One of our athletes got two perfect Tens for two faultless dives. Unfortunately it was in snowboard jumping (or whatever the fuck it's called) and you have to land on your feet, with the board, and not on your tits and face. 

• Like 1