CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women’s sanitatary product advertised on TV

Earl of Punkape

I watch little television but when I do I don’t want information about fucking Tampax or other horrendous products or aids.In more dignified times such things would have been advertised discreetly.Men don’t need to hear about this nonsense but it’s shoved if our faces through intrusive and offensive tv adverts.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I watch little television but when I do I don’t want information about fucking Tampax or other horrendous products or aids.In more dignified times such things would have been advertised discreetly.Men don’t need to hear about this nonsense but it’s shoved if our faces through intrusive and offensive tv adverts.

Fuck off.

The title should read sanatitary products.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You really are a complete fucking idiot. Surely you must need a tampax to stem the flow of blood from your ragged arse after a session with your civil partner, M’tumbe?

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

@Mrs Roops get rid of this fucking joker!

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Do you mean sanitary? Lol you illiterate wanker.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

You really are a complete fucking idiot. Surely you must need a tampax to stem the flow of blood from your ragged arse after a session with your civil partner, M’tumbe?

Just now, Punkape said:

The deliberate misspelling was to annoy any feminazis.

Cretin

You win. Your fishing trip is going very well, I hate to admit. What a catch: 2 Apes and a Stubby in the first 5 minutes. I will give you the tenner when we next meet.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You really hate us Catholics, don't you

Only when you end a question without a question mark. You illiterate arse bandit, fuck off and enjoy fucking your geese.

Guest King Rollo

I was quietly cringing when said adverts came on the TV.  Queen Gwen noticed me and slapped me on the bonce with her crown.  She got quite aggressive and said ... and I quote ... "Rollo!  Open your eyes, take your royal sceptre out of your royal ar*e, and get with the times!"  Well, honestly!  Time of the month, methinks.

Just now, King Rollo said:

I was quietly cringing when said adverts came on the TV.  Queen Gwen noticed me and slapped me on the bonce with her crown.  She got quite aggressive and said ... and I quote ... "Rollo!  Open your eyes, take your royal sceptre out of your royal ar*e, and get with the times!"  Well, honestly!  Time of the month, methinks.

Don’t you think it’s time to drop the Rollo nonsense?