CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women’s sanitatary product advertised on TV

Earl of Punkape

Guest Erroreptile404
45 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Only when you end a question without a question mark. You illiterate arse bandit, fuck off and enjoy fucking your geese.

Albert toss is getting edgy! has a line of speed and a Rockstar energy drink kicked in?

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I watch little television but when I do I don’t want information about fucking Tampax or other horrendous products or aids.In more dignified times such things would have been advertised discreetly.Men don’t need to hear about this nonsense but it’s shoved if our faces through intrusive and offensive tv adverts.

Fuck off.

I thought you permanently have aids?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I watch little television but when I do I don’t want information about fucking Tampax or other horrendous products or aids.In more dignified times such things would have been advertised discreetly.Men don’t need to hear about this nonsense but it’s shoved if our faces through intrusive and offensive tv adverts.

Fuck off.

Why don't you want this information?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
43 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Albert toss is getting edgy! has a line of speed and a Rockstar energy drink kicked in?

Reported for not capitalising the start of a new sentence.

Guest Gronda Gronda
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

It's just advertising, nothing to get overly agitated over.

Do you not advertise when you're trying to sell bootleg CDS at your local Tower Hamlets market?

Guest King Rollo
Just now, Gronda Gronda said:

It's just advertising, nothing to get overly agitated over.

Do you not advertise when you're trying to sell bootleg CDS at your local Tower Hamlets market?

I hope he isn't selling bootleg DVDs of a certain 1980s children's cartoon! Apart from the obvious moral implications, I need the royalties (pardon the pun!).

Guest Gronda Gronda
14 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

I hope he isn't selling bootleg DVDs of a certain 1980s children's cartoon! Apart from the obvious moral implications, I need the royalties (pardon the pun!).

Rollo!  It's rude to money grab.

The royalties taken from the money he'd potentially generate for 3 or 4 bootleg king rollo DVDs would make the difference between being able to afford a Tescos value curry for his dinner, or having to busk.

Guest Wizardsleeve
40 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Pleb.

Steady Punky.  It's not like you know what they do.  When your Zimbabwean rent boy gapes your arse, you use an entire roll of bog sheet to stop the bleeding.  The ads are the closest you'll ever get to a normal functioning minge, you gay fucking cunt.

Fuck off.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Reported for derailing the thread and going off topic.

Cretin.

Reported for the worst nom since your short lived and vile "cunts who complain about cancer" thread.

You are a massive homosexual whose apatite for sausaging and shit stabbing knows no end. 

Go to the kitchen cabinet now and treat yourself to a pint of domestos 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, King Rollo said:

No one watched the shit when it was freely broadcast on TV so I can't imagine anyone wanting to buy the crap on DVD. Just like the real royals - a complete waste of money. Best stick to just making confectionery.

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Rollo!  It's rude to money grab.

The royalties taken from the money he'd potentially generate for 3 or 4 bootleg king rollo DVDs would make the difference between being able to afford a Tescos value curry for his dinner, or having to busk.

There is no such thing as busking in punkape's moneymaking endeavours. There are many other ways he raises money, amongst them are :- tossing, sucking, rimming, frotting, felching, fisting and full on buggery, all supervised by his Congolese pimp Mr Kayembe.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I thought Punkape would be a fan of these as I've heard they can also be used for leakage if you have any rectal retention problems as a result of rips, tears, stretching etc..

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

I don’t know who he is, but I do know his insistence on “being” his avatar has become extremely fucking tedious. He probably runs around his “castle”, flailing his arms around too, the stupid cunt.

Says the fucking two faced cunt that is one generation away from the 'missing link'

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

I don’t know who he is, but I do know his insistence on “being” his avatar has become extremely fucking tedious. He probably runs around his “castle”, flailing his arms around too, the stupid cunt.

Do you realise uncle ape, your avatar looks as if it's got a sizeable dollop of spunk on the chin? 

Just sayin' 

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Mr Benn could kick his cunt in, any day of the week

Guest Gronda Gronda
10 minutes ago, Ape said:

He may also be slightly French.  He did after all take on and defeat Scrote in a battle of wordplay in his own language.