CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women’s sanitatary product advertised on TV

Earl of Punkape

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Can someone please explain what this is supposed to mean? 

The irony of your response confirms my previous reposte, you fucking retard. LoL

Guest Gronda Gronda
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Can someone please explain what this is supposed to mean? 

Drew is putting it to you that you have the cognition and all the personality traits of an ape, and are therefore being your avatar.

Guest King Rollo
22 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Rollo!  It's rude to money grab.

The royalties taken from the money he'd potentially generate for 3 or 4 bootleg king rollo DVDs would make the difference between being able to afford a Tescos value curry for his dinner, or having to busk.

It's my royal prerogative!  

Guest King Rollo
18 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

No one watched the shit when it was freely broadcast on TV so I can't imagine anyone wanting to buy the crap on DVD. Just like the real royals - a complete waste of money. Best stick to just making confectionery.

Mmmm they are delicious! Good tip, thank you! I'll have a word with Cook.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ray Brooks is a singular entity and therefore should not be referred to as "we".

I believe it is used in that context as the royal we.

Guest King Rollo
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ray Brooks is a singular entity and therefore should not be referred to as "we".

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I believe it is used in that context as the royal we.

You are good at this!

Guest King Rollo
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I quite like you Rollo. Any chance of you creating a 'Muren Buchstansangar' persona?

I like you too!  That sounds like a challenge since I know nothing about Muren Buchstasangar ... I bow to your superior grasp of '80s TV.  Have a like!

6 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

I like you too!  That sounds like a challenge since I know nothing about Muren Buchstasangar ... I bow to your superior grasp of '80s TV.  Have a like!

Muren Buchstansagar was an 80s off the wall animation oddity. Much as yourself. My memories are faded, but still exist. We are the last generation to recall, Chocky's Children.

Guest King Rollo
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Muren Buchstansagar was an 80s off the wall animation oddity. Much as yourself. My memories are faded, but still exist. We are the last generation to recall, Chocky's Children.

My preferred Sci Fi fix was V!

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

That wardrobe malfunction in the figure skating..............what about her fuckin massive nose?

Why not cover that toucanesque monstrosity you sliding gorgon? Fuckery

Ratty, are you confused with Steffi Graf, and  Andre Agassi wiping up her cunt gravy with his toupee? I'm more entranced by the legend of John McEnroe shoving the handle of his tennis bat up Chris Evert. You just would wouldn't you? Lewis Collins probably did.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Ratty, are you confused with Steffi Graf, and  Andre Agassi wiping up her cunt gravy with his toupee? I'm more entranced by the legend of John McEnroe shoving the handle of his tennis bat up Chris Evert. You just would wouldn't you? Lewis Collins probably did.

I remember when we went dogging with your corgi.

Who says you can't get an old dog to turn new tricks

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 7:19 PM, Punkape said:

I watch little television but when I do I don’t want information about fucking Tampax or other horrendous products or aids.In more dignified times such things would have been advertised discreetly.Men don’t need to hear about this nonsense but it’s shoved if our faces through intrusive and offensive tv adverts.

Fuck off.

I agree with you New Wave Gorilla.

They should just show scenes of flash flooding, perhaps from the Lynton and Lynmouth area.

Then a male superhero, "Ragman" or something, could swoop down and stem the bloody tide, saving a party of school children.