CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women’s sanitatary product advertised on TV

Earl of Punkape

Guest King Rollo
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I agree with you New Wave Gorilla.

They should just show scenes of flash flooding, perhaps from the Lynton and Lynmouth area.

Then a male superhero, "Ragman" or something, could swoop down and stem the bloody tide, saving a party of school children.

I am sure David McKee created a cartoon book about this...

Guest King Rollo
4 hours ago, Ape said:

I don’t know who he is, but I do know his insistence on “being” his avatar has become extremely fucking tedious. He probably runs around his “castle”, flailing his arms around too, the stupid cunt.

Only after I finish my lessons and chores. Wizard and Cook are very strict about that sort of thing!

Guest King Rollo
4 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

He may also be slightly French.  He did after all take on and defeat Scrote in a battle of wordplay in his own language.

Je suis desole, mais non! I'm not even remotely French ... one of the few things Scrotes and I have in common.

Guest Gronda Gronda
9 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

Je suis desole, mais non! I'm not even remotely French ... one of the few things Scrotes and I have in common.

Perhaps he once failed in an audition to play the part of the policeman in allo allo.

6 hours ago, Fender777 said:

As usual, you're off topic again, you boring as fuck little crusty turd, you're much better at arse licking than anything constructive on here.

Fuck off you little mug.

6 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Fuck me, you're pig shit thick.

Do you ever have to stand in the corner, wearing a pointed hat?

Guest King Rollo
28 minutes ago, Ape said:

Do you ever have to stand in the corner, wearing a pointed hat?

Wizard does, occasionally, when he is hiding from Cook. She's a good woman but her amorous advances when she's been on the sherry scare the bejesus out of him.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, ratcum said:

I agree with you New Wave Gorilla.

They should just show scenes of flash flooding, perhaps from the Lynton and Lynmouth area.

Then a male superhero, "Ragman" or something, could swoop down and stem the bloody tide, saving a party of school children.

Isn't he a Bonobo?

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, King Rollo said:

Wizard does, occasionally, when he is hiding from Cook. She's a good woman but her amorous advances when she's been on the sherry scare the bejesus out of him.

Why does it scare him when she's inebriated and a bit moist?  He'd be  better off showing her his wand and letting her kiss it.

Guest King Rollo
10 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Why does it scare him when she's inebriated and a bit moist?  He'd be  better off showing her his wand and letting her kiss it.

Would that be your approach?  She weighs about 18 stone and has a grip like a vice...