CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucked Country Hit By KFC Famine

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Now you have to say that , when your business is selling fried chicken, running out of the basic ingredients ( ie dead chickens ) is a bit of a cunt. In fact some wanker has really fucked up in a big way and needs sacking.

However, not being a shareholder of this business, I don’t give a shit unlike the poor deprived cunts who are all over the media crying like girls because they can’t feed their fat faces with this greasy bollocks.

Like yesterday I had to listen to this bitch on the radio, with an overinflated sense of entitlement moaning about her deprivation after taking her fat arse down to the KFC drive-thru. “I’ve got 9 year old twins” she whined, as if it were a registered disability, “they wanted chicken!”

Well, here’s an idea, you moaning cow, go to the fucking supermarket, buy some fucking chicken and fucking cook it yourself you fucking whinging lazy old slag.

Fuck knows what would happen if we had a real shortage of food in this country. Blood and murder on the streets I reckon.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I sincerely hope all those African countries we've helped over the years are busy organising relief efforts for us, for a change. 

Bob! Lenny! Come on, get organising you cunts. And when's that Northern fucker Ewan McGregor going to do a Chicken-Aid advert?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

KFC is disgusting and greasy and eaten by our underclass and immigrants.

Sounds like you've tried buckets of it to have that opinion. Just more proof you're a gay fantasist.

36 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck knows what would happen if we had a real shortage of food in this country. Blood and murder on the streets I reckon.

You will find out after you have left the EU.  Manky is already over here with a fleet of lorries, buying tins of jambonneau, petit pois, and fine Brittany mussels. That soppy cunt Bubba has asked me if I can supply him with 10 tonnes of frozen leeks. Punkers is already laying down bottles of fine French wine by the thousand. What will you miss?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

You will find out after you have left the EU.  Manky is already over here with a fleet of lorries, buying tins of jambonneau, petit pois, and fine Brittany mussels. That soppy cunt Bubba has asked me if I can supply him with 10 tonnes of frozen leeks. Punkers is already laying down bottles of fine French wine by the thousand. What will you miss?

Only things(?) he lays down is with his illegal immigrant rent boys, the only wine he drinks is "Buckie" out of a brown paper bag on a park bench.

Guest luke swarm

this is no laughing matter and I for one am deeply worried about how this may pan out if the crisis is not averted.

KFC is the staple food in the Walsall and Wednesbury areas of the West Midlands and this could lead to mass starvation and riots if the government does not step in with some kind of humanitarian aid, I believe that the Americans have been contacted and Popeyes Lousiana Chicken Ltd and Dixie Chicken Inc are already preparing urgently needed aid convoys which I pray will arrive in time.

News agencies are reporting instances of cannibalism in the areas concerned and its even believed that some of the worst hit areas have resorted to consuming doner kebabs without the mandatory use of alcohol, oh the humanity dear god someone help these poor cunts.   

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Walkers French Fries. No, wait a minute. They're made in Leicester you fucking Euro-Frog

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well, here’s an idea, you moaning cow, go to the fucking supermarket, buy some fucking chicken and fucking cook it yourself you fucking whinging lazy old slag.

This country - and the world in general - basically just has too many people in it, and it's usually pretty obvious at a glance which ones are worth a fuck and which ones are just fucking cunts. Would you perhaps subscribe to Ratty's theory of constructive eugenics if they put you in charge of deciding who fell on which side of the line?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

KFC is disgusting and greasy and eaten by our underclass and immigrants.

It’s far easier to roast an organic free range chicken and considerably cheaper.

Lol.

Get stuffed.

Fucking hell, I actually had to look up to the sky to see if bombs were falling, as I find myself in complete agreement with you.

What is the world coming to?  

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking hell, I actually had to look up to the sky to see if bombs were falling, as I find myself in complete agreement with you.

What is the world coming to?  

Get to know Punkers, as I have, and you will see things in a better light. I had the pleasure of witnessing his prowess with  a 5 iron, at Royal Dornoch. It was a charity event, which he won with flair. He went on to consume 3 bottles of Dom Perignon, and the selfless soppy soft sod then raffled off his new Range Rover to help the homeless in Norfolk. He shrugged his shoulder and simply said 'I am a giver Withers'

Guest judgetwi
29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This country - and the world in general - basically just has too many people in it, and it's usually pretty obvious at a glance which ones are worth a fuck and which ones are just fucking cunts. Would you perhaps subscribe to Ratty's theory of constructive eugenics if they put you in charge of deciding who fell on which side of the line?

Well the cunts at the head of my imaginary queue have never been deprived of anything in their lives and  , up until they lost the referendum , have never had anything to moan about either.

Still less have they ever been near a KFC outlet , with the possible exception of a certain overweight Corbynista frontbencher who is not very good at maths.

Hope that answers your question.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well the cunts at the head of my imaginary queue have never been deprived of anything in their lives and  , up until they lost the referendum , have never had anything to moan about either.

Still less have they ever been near a KFC outlet , with the possible exception of a certain overweight Corbynista frontbencher who is not very good at maths.

The very same Corbynista probably did the KFC stock check and placed the orders. They're good with stuff like numbers and things, or so I've heard

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

I'm fairly sure Ed Miliband would be on everyone's list. I bet he wishes he'd gone to KFC instead of tackling that bacon sandwich.

a0902ebc1d8a0e682158f893db9e0af7--bacon-

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Get to know Punkers, as I have, and you will see things in a better light. I had the pleasure of witnessing his prowess with  a 5 iron, at Royal Dornoch. It was a charity event, which he won with flair. He went on to consume 3 bottles of Dom Perignon, and the selfless soppy soft sod then raffled off his new Range Rover to help the homeless in Norfolk. He shrugged his shoulder and simply said 'I am a giver Withers'

I think someone has been making illegal additions to you beef stew Scrotes, either that or you are drinking out of date st emilion.

43 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Herr ratus has me lined up for minister for eugenics and unnatural population control when his 1000 year reich begins and, just sayin', it's not looking good for you skirt wearing northern savages, even half anglophied and part civilised ones like you. 

Joking aside, this mass shortage of the chav staple would have been a great opportunity to poison all sources of fried chicken and flog it half price. The thick cunts would be climbing over the corpses when the doors reopened for their bargain bucket, large fries, onion rings and diet coke. 

11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think someone has been making illegal additions to you beef stew Scrotes, either that or you are drinking out of date st emilion.

Swarm you malingering motherfucker, we thought you'd either been savaged to death by some huge Brumie rat fed on months of uncollected rubbish or were Cyrille Regis