CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucked Country Hit By KFC Famine

Guest judgetwi

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
35 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Get to know Punkers, as I have, and you will see things in a better light. I had the pleasure of witnessing his prowess with  a 5 iron, at Royal Dornoch. It was a charity event, which he won with flair. He went on to consume 3 bottles of Dom Perignon, and the selfless soppy soft sod then raffled off his new Range Rover to help the homeless in Norfolk. He shrugged his shoulder and simply said 'I am a giver Withers'

Popular belief on here is that he's a taker.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Sounds wonderful...

I enjoyed coq au vin with a nice burgundy on Sunday....

lol.

A cock up your arse is more believable.

Guest judgetwi

I’ve heard Oxfam are sending some aid workers to KFC outlets to provide aid and comfort to the starving chavettes. Saint Brendan of Cox is leading the way , white helmet to the fore. Hurrah for the humanitarians!!

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Swarm you malingering motherfucker, we thought you'd either been savaged to death by some huge Brumie rat fed on months of uncollected rubbish or were Cyrille Regis 

just back from Haiti Stubbs, did a lot of good work out there. I see that unfortunately Dross and Penny are still alive and dribbling forth a torrent of watery shite. 

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

just back from Haiti Stubbs, did a lot of good work out there. I see that unfortunately Dross and Penny are still alive and dribbling forth a torrent of watery shite. 

As is their nature. P demonstrates her genuine knowledge of railway shit, and then the fucking wankstain hanger on, desperately starts googling in order to try and ingratiate himself. Pathetic.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
18 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Dross is becoming somewhat emboldened these days, Swarm. He's started cussing and using expletives throughout his nonsensical drivel, which only serves to make it even more tedious. Please feel free to kick his fucking cunt in.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Get to know Punkers, as I have, and you will see things in a better light. I had the pleasure of witnessing his prowess with  a 5 iron, at Royal Dornoch. It was a charity event, which he won with flair. He went on to consume 3 bottles of Dom Perignon, and the selfless soppy soft sod then raffled off his new Range Rover to help the homeless in Norfolk. He shrugged his shoulder and simply said 'I am a giver Withers'

I will give him this....he's not the worst on here.  Otherwise, he's a tainted clam in the bloody basket.  

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

this is no laughing matter and I for one am deeply worried about how this may pan out if the crisis is not averted.

KFC is the staple food in the Walsall and Wednesbury areas of the West Midlands and this could lead to mass starvation and riots if the government does not step in with some kind of humanitarian aid, I believe that the Americans have been contacted and Popeyes Lousiana Chicken Ltd and Dixie Chicken Inc are already preparing urgently needed aid convoys which I pray will arrive in time.

News agencies are reporting instances of cannibalism in the areas concerned and its even believed that some of the worst hit areas have resorted to consuming doner kebabs without the mandatory use of alcohol, oh the humanity dear god someone help these poor cunts.   

What about Penkridge?

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I went to Norfolk once. I went to see Back to the Future in a cinema in Norwich. As I was watching it I thought "Oh my god, he's going to fuck his mum". 

Thankfully though, before they were able to do it, the usher came in and threw them both out. 

I'm here all week folks😉

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, Punkape said:

KFC is disgusting and greasy and eaten by our underclass and immigrants.

It’s far easier to roast an organic free range chicken and considerably cheaper.

Lol.

Get stuffed.

Yes , but you haven’t factored in the cost of your imaginary chef and your imaginary butler in your imaginary mansion you very real Billy Bullshitter, sad as fuck wanker.

Have you?

19 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Take no notice of this cretin Punkers.  Dine as well as I have this evening. An excellent boeuf bourgignon, complimented by Saint Emilion 2015 ( right bank naturally)

Right bank? Is that where you found the half full bottle bobbing up and down in the grand union canal? 

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What did you have for dinner Ape ?

Tescos economy rat 🐀 with chips 🍟........lol.

Fuck off.

lol.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What did you have for dinner Ape ?

Tescos economy rat 🐀 with chips 🍟........lol.

Fuck off.

lol.

Ape can't afford rat. He spend all his money on toy planes.  What a thick, humourless dope. lol