CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cock n Cunt butchery

Earl of Punkape

Well done to Iceland !

Nutty relgious groups have condemned a bill in Iceland's parliament that would ban circumcision for non-medical reasons.So archaic butchery on children is to be outlawed and they object because of Allah....what bollocks.

The draft law would impose a six-year prison term on anyone guilty of "removing part or all of the [child's] sexual organs", arguing the practice violates the child's rights.Which of course it does...

Jewish and Muslim leaders however have called the bill an attack on religious freedom.

Iceland would be the first European country to ban the disgusting and dangerous procedure and hopefully won’t be the last.

The country is thought to have roughly 250 Jewish citizens and around 1,500 Muslim citizens.

if they don’t like it they can fuck off..

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Well done to Iceland !

Nutty relgious groups have condemned a bill in Iceland's parliament that would ban circumcision for non-medical reasons.So archaic butchery on children is to be outlawed and they object because of Allah....what bollocks.

The draft law would impose a six-year prison term on anyone guilty of "removing part or all of the [child's] sexual organs", arguing the practice violates the child's rights.Which of course it does...

Jewish and Muslim leaders however have called the bill an attack on religious freedom.

Iceland would be the first European country to ban the disgusting and dangerous procedure and hopefully won’t be the last.

The country is thought to have roughly 250 Jewish citizens and around 1,500 Muslim citizens.

this is a gross infringement of religious freedom, I mean how would you feel if they stopped RC priests from shagging young boys, then you would come over all indignant and self righteous.

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Quite ..............................disturbing.

You appear to have derailed Spunky's thread with the very first post, which is a shame as there's nothing I like to see more than a bit of well-deserved Jew and Muslim baiting.

Edited by cuntspotter
Even handedness

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Or Schrödinger's cat. Now give this a fucking like, I've not only got rid of Albert tonight, but awarded you a disproportionate quantity of reward points and to be honest, I'm expecting some fucking reciprocal appreciation!

Edited by cuntspotter
Even handedness
  • Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

I have to agree with the Icelandic Government. No adult should force their beliefs onto innocent children. Especially disfiguring their genitals, all of these fucking stone age barbaric practices have no place in an enlightened world.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have to agree with the Icelandic Government. No adult should force their beliefs onto innocent children. Especially disfiguring their genitals, all of these fucking stone age barbaric practices have no place in an enlightened world.

Male circumcision was variously described by Jewish leaders as "a fundamental tenet of Judaism" and "a non-negotiable element of Jewish identity". Fucking savages.

On a semi-related note, Iceland already banned female circumcision in 2005 without a murmur.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This fine chap is Salmann Tamimi, president of the Muslim Association of Iceland. When they circumcised him, they threw the wrong bit away.

4AC4CBD73E6A7A008C0CE4FB6F5A7F393B4A44C0

Unbelievable affront. Look at the fucking state of that jacked- fawn suede with black shiny sleeves and lapels. What a fucking filthy cunt. I would like to pancake his head with a huge mallet, the smirking fat faggot.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Well done to Iceland !

You are one gay cunt.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This fine chap is Salmann Tamimi, president of the Muslim Association of Iceland. When they circumcised him, they threw the wrong bit away.

4AC4CBD73E6A7A008C0CE4FB6F5A7F393B4A44C0

This is confusing me. Are we talking about the supermarket chain advertised by that fucking Katona banshee or that tedious fucking rock just below the Arctic circle? 

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Male circumcision was variously described by Jewish leaders as "a fundamental tenet of Judaism" and "a non-negotiable element of Jewish identity". Fucking savages.

On a semi-related note, Iceland already banned female circumcision in 2005 without a murmur.

Let’s see how long it takes the UK Govt to follow suit.