CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Matthew Falder

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

So this "brilliant" and "highly intelligent" scientist has got 32 years in prison .. his type often "behave" inside so he will likely be out in 17 years time.. Lots of comments about how he will get his punishment inside but somehow I doubt it. He will probably be in solitary under protection with access to books that will allow him to advance his knowledge, and in no time will be back in the education and lecturing game from within his prison walls. In fact being a loner I suspect that he will relish his time inside. TBH the only way to properly punish cunts like him is to either execute them or use them for live experiments.

6 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

So this "brilliant" and "highly intelligent" scientist has got 32 years in prison .. his type often "behave" inside so he will likely be out in 17 years time.. Lots of comments about how he will get his punishment inside but somehow I doubt it. He will probably be in solitary under protection with access to books that will allow him to advance his knowledge, and in no time will be back in the education and lecturing game from within his prison walls. In fact being a loner I suspect that he will relish his time inside. TBH the only way to properly punish cunts like him is to either execute them or use them for live experiments.

I 100% agree with you on this. I think I will need to lay down for a bit.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't believe that anyone could look at this 29-year old (that's right, twenty-fucking-nine) and NOT think there was something seriously wrong with him. Fuck me, he makes Timmy Mallett look normal.

Matthew-Falder-college.jpg

So this bloke couldn’t pull a bird? Who would have guessed?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Caption competition everyone?

"What a despicable cunt and very lucky boy I am! I made the 2nd interview shortlist for the clique! "

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

“These two Cunts to my left and right think they bred a Cambridge Geophysicist, but the jokes on them, cos really I get my rocks off blackmailing teenage girls into putting clothes pegs on themselves”

What’s the prize?

One of Frank's wigs that was fished out of the sea off beachy head.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One of Frank's wigs that was fished out of the sea off beachy head.

All very well Gyps, but is it one that is blessed with the "patina" of being one of the (now famous and sought after), production props?

A discarded daily wearer simply won't do, not even post faux suicide.

I imagine he’ll get the traditional C-wing welcome if he dares leave the Seg. He is probably choking on black cock right about now, actually. See how he likes “hurt core” once his arsehole is like a fucking sinkhole. Then when they get bored, a sharpened toothbrush into his frontal lobe will probably earn the assailant a fortune in snout. He better find Allah fast. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Put this twat in a cell with Barry the footballist kiddie bummer and charge cunts a tenner a time to throw acid and dog shit at them, giving the cash to the victims.

I see the Met has just lost its appeal against cab rapist Worboys. Let the cunt out and publish his address 

Sadly it is not going to have. The prison service have got this boffin as their "guest" until 2034 at least. He is a "prize" for their educational system. Within five years our prisons will be turning seismic oceanographers by the shipload.