CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Our Future Our Choice

Jiggerycock

Guest judgetwi
41 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer the one lookin fer a deal..gwan n fuk the fuk off n take yer chances with the injuns n the chinee 

Panzerknacker 

Shut your fucking cunthole you two bob Kraut lapdog.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
47 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer the one lookin fer a deal..gwan n fuk the fuk off n take yer chances with the injuns n the chinee 

Panzerknacker 

I see the "Native Irish" language support system is kicking in already. The Republic must have decided to fund it themselves.

Guest White van man

I'm starting a White Van Man crowdfunding. I'm looking to raise 14 billion a year. You don't get a vote who's in charge. It's me. End of. I'll use a good chunk of it myself, expenses. You won't be told what expenses. None of your business. I'll choose who spends it with me. I'll even give you a little bit back. The youth know it makes sense. You old cunts dont ruin it for me.

Guest White van man
33 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tell yer story Walkin..... yiz mob of thick hangin around like a bad smell cunts 

Panzerknacker 

The smell will be where we're shitting all over you. You need our buying power, so sniff up. Fuckers.

Guest judgetwi
14 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

We only want what we're owed after that ya can bluster yer holes off 

Panzerknacker 

Give us your address and we’ll all send you a couple of sacks of spuds and a wank magazine.

Guest White van man
6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

There'll be no coming to get it atall atall..yill stump up or have what remains of yer goods n services tarrif'd to fuk so ya will 

Panzerknacker 

Tariffs? Fantastic. You realise we keep all the money from tariifs. We buy more from you. 700 million a week for the NHS. Cheers. It's called check mate.

9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

There'll be no coming to get it atall atall..yill stump up or have what remains of yer goods n services tarrif'd to fuk so ya will 

Panzerknacker 

Change the record panzy, listen to some west life instead.

When the UK leaves the EU it'll be fine. A few bumps maybe, but our economy is robust enough to take any shit. We'll happily pay those vindictive euros our cash to make it look like the Hun are bankrolling the paddys, greasy southern cunts like Portugal and Greece and of course Bulgaria and equally backward soviet dumping grounds. Good luck when Albania and Turkey join.

When this money has been paid in full the UKs economy will go gangbusters whereas the average bog dwelling savage over the water will feel rather far away from their soft, money giving bosom of the euro pals. To make it worse we're going to give you the shitty northern bit populated by Ian Paisley alikes and a couple of million curry munchers when they're resettled to another part of the UK. If you cunts thought Catholics and Protestants went overboard with the religious zeal, wait till you see what these cunts bring to the party.

If it wasn't for the likes of Edward Colston cunts like this would still be living in mud huts on the Ivory Coast. I'd suggest it might be a good idea for him to  shut the fuck up, or perhaps try out his anti-establishment money-making scams in the lands of his ancestral forefathers. I understand they're way less tolerant of this kind of thing.

Guest judgetwi
38 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd ask for your address to return the favour but caravans don't have postcodes. .jewdy baby 

Panzerknacker 

You must be thinking of your pikey relatives over here. They can’t tell you their postcode because they can’t read and write. Being natural born ponces and scroungers i’m sure they love the fucking EU as much as you.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
46 minutes ago, Piston said:

...a furnace for the snowflakes!

Be safe, be warm, begone.

C'mon P, they'll never fall for that. It's just a shower mate, a nice warm shower, there you go.....

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Change the record panzy, listen to some west life instead.

When the UK leaves the EU it'll be fine. A few bumps maybe, but our economy is robust enough to take any shit. We'll happily pay those vindictive euros our cash to make it look like the Hun are bankrolling the paddys, greasy southern cunts like Portugal and Greece and of course Bulgaria and equally backward soviet dumping grounds. Good luck when Albania and Turkey join.

When this money has been paid in full the UKs economy will go gangbusters whereas the average bog dwelling savage over the water will feel rather far away from their soft, money giving bosom of the euro pals. To make it worse we're going to give you the shitty northern bit populated by Ian Paisley alikes and a couple of million curry munchers when they're resettled to another part of the UK. If you cunts thought Catholics and Protestants went overboard with the religious zeal, wait till you see what these cunts bring to the party.

If it were only that simple stubbers baby..I'm afraid your penis is firmly caught in the rusty mincer that is norn iron and arleen will keep turning the handle pulling you ever nearer 

Panzerknacker 

19 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

If it were only that simple stubbers baby..I'm afraid your penis is firmly caught in the rusty mincer that is norn iron and arleen will keep turning the handle pulling you ever nearer 

Panzerknacker 

What a surprise you mentioning that grunning slag Arleen. This evil cunt and her clan of racist, religious throw backs are a joke to everyone over here, as much as a joke as those thick cunt yanks banging on about god every time something fucked up happens that they should have thought about. Next election she's fucked. She has zero power over our parliament.

As you me personally giving a flying fuck how these shit cunts on both sides sort out brexit, even if I did the status quo will remain, unlike the poor men of Europe who are well and truly fucked at the prospect of swimming alone at sea.

Piss off you Guinness soaked, Semtex carrying, bog dwelling halfwit. Go and have the crack (sic) watching mrs browns boys, reminiscing about your 18 siblings and sitting by idly as you horses starve to death.   

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What a surprise you mentioning that grunning slag Arleen. This evil cunt and her clan of racist, religious throw backs are a joke to everyone over here, as much as a joke as those thick cunt yanks banging on about god every time something fucked up happens that they should have thought about. Next election she's fucked. She has zero power over our parliament.

As you me personally giving a flying fuck how these shit cunts on both sides sort out brexit, even if I did the status quo will remain, unlike the poor men of Europe who are well and truly fucked at the prospect of swimming alone at sea.

Piss off you Guinness soaked, Semtex carrying, bog dwelling halfwit. Go and have the crack (sic) watching mrs browns boys, reminiscing about your 18 siblings and sitting by idly as you horses starve to death.   

You'd do well to remember that gurning slag is pretty much running your country as theres not many want to be in the driving seat stubbers baby you'll also not be allowed to unpick the good Friday agreement to suit your exit plan. .whatever that is 

Panzerknacker