CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Our Future Our Choice

Jiggerycock

39 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

The Irish don't feel their identity under threat by the European union. .infact it's the union that will protect the good Friday agreement from being unpicked by may and bojo to serve whatever this week's exit plan is ...personally I think the UK made an enormous mistake.

Panzerknacker 

The whole open door culture of the EU is intrinsically linked with immigration from outside the EU. From what I read, Cork City is going to be open to a whole lot of incoming shit. Now that Sein Fein are no longer knee capping queers and foreigners, but hugging them instead, it looks like game, set and match to the establishment. 

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, The Beast said:

The whole open door culture of the EU is intrinsically linked with immigration from outside the EU. From what I read, Cork City is going to be open to a whole lot of incoming shit. Now that Sein Fein are no longer knee capping queers and foreigners, but hugging them instead, it looks like game, set and match to the establishment. 

Yeah, when Pantie Knickers walks down the street where he used to go to school and finds himself in the middle of Islamabad, getting all sorts of dirty looks, he might have a different attitude.

Of course, you don’t believe shit like that will happen until it actually happens, then it’s too fucking late. 

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, when Pantie Knickers walks down the street where he used to go to school and finds himself in the middle of Islamabad, getting all sorts of dirty looks, he might have a different attitude.

Of course, you don’t believe shit like that will happen until it actually happens, then it’s too fucking late. 

From what I hear as soon as our token band of Syrians get their residency they intend to travel to your part of the world jewdy baby..seems there's more of them legally in the UK legally ..legacy of colonial past and all ...probably 

Panzerknacker 

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

Could ya be more specific about the nature of the influx to the city of cork ..Can't say I've heard of any impending invasion. .as for the shinners. .sure who'd believe anything they'd say 

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Judge's front door? 

I don’t think so. Mine says :

No Pikeys

No Muzzies

No Remoaners

Or at least it would do if it wasn’t for the Thought Police.

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

From what I hear as soon as our token band of Syrians get their residency they intend to travel to your part of the world jewdy baby..seems there's more of them legally in the UK legally ..legacy of colonial past and all ...probably 

Panzerknacker 

Token? 

Muggy cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope

Pantee said something about "colonial". Whilst it is true that the sun never set on the British Empire a big part of the problem is that a large percentage of those waiting to get into the UK are from countries that were never under British control but were rather French, Spanish or even in a couple of cases Italian colonies.

Guest Lady Penelope

The European countries that were into the colonial games were The UK, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Holland, Belgium and (albeit briefly) Germany, interestingly prior to the act of union Scotland was also into the colonial game on its own behalf and got its fingers badly burned.

41 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Pantee said something about "colonial". Whilst it is true that the sun never set on the British Empire a big part of the problem is that a large percentage of those waiting to get into the UK are from countries that were never under British control but were rather French, Spanish or even in a couple of cases Italian colonies.

Pakistan. .India. .Iraq. .Nigeria. .various lumps of Africa..Caribbean . .all the children of the empire movin home ..clear out the boxroom n make them a bed pen baby  

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope

The ones from the ex British colonies are mostly already here Panzie. They are problems that on their own we can mostly handle. It the cunts from the former French, Italian and Spanish colonies who are the big problem .. leaving the EU gives us a better chance of keeping them out or at least making it harder for them to come into the UK.

Ultimately we'll be getting young people to film conversations with their parents where they say: "Mum, dad… I didn't vote for this. Yes I still have more to learn in life, but I know that this future isn't the one we want. And quite simply, it's going to affect me a lot more than it will affect you. In terms of the economy, with all the conflicting facts out there, you can't be 100% certain that this won't make my life harder in future. I know you love me. I know you want me to be happy long into the future. So please, if the country gets the chance to vote on a final deal, give me the future that I want for myself."

I wonder how this worthless fuckwit will respond when his parents point out that if it had only ever been about the economy, we'd have all been better off financially by just going along with uncle adolfs plans? No war to fund, german efficiency, a financial land of plenty that we just pissed away in a fit of pique, how selfish were we to even consider resisting invasion? We should have thought about the kids and their mortgages and rolled over. Cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
16 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

They didn't finish off what they started.

Breaking from Rome was the sensible bit .. the bit about invading Ireland was the big mistake, they should have kept their noses out.

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Ultimately we'll be getting young people to film conversations with their parents where they say: "Mum, dad… I didn't vote for this. Yes I still have more to learn in life, but I know that this future isn't the one we want. And quite simply, it's going to affect me a lot more than it will affect you. In terms of the economy, with all the conflicting facts out there, you can't be 100% certain that this won't make my life harder in future. I know you love me. I know you want me to be happy long into the future. So please, if the country gets the chance to vote on a final deal, give me the future that I want for myself."

I wonder how this worthless fuckwit will respond when his parents point out that if it had only ever been about the economy, we'd have all been better off financially by just going along with uncle adolfs plans? No war to fund, german efficiency, a financial land of plenty that we just pissed away in a fit of pique, how selfish were we to even consider resisting invasion? We should have thought about the kids and their mortgages and rolled over. Cunt.

In the referendum held in 1975 the country voted overwhelmingly to remain in what was then called the EEC, so I wonder where the current generation of sceptics came from. Could it possibly be that the young people of 1975 grew old, saw what the EEC turned into and where it was headed and said 'Sod this for a lark'

I know I did.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

In the referendum held in 1975 the country voted overwhelmingly to remain in what was then called the EEC, so I wonder where the current generation of sceptics came from. Could it possibly be that the young people of 1975 grew old, saw what the EEC turned into and where it was headed and said 'Sod this for a lark'

I know I did.

Indeed. And when major flirted with the single currency, the fucking financial markets had a colossal group orgasm in the belief that we'd be just about thick enough to join it. That ended well, at least for soros and his chums.