CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Our Future Our Choice

Jiggerycock

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 20/02/2018 at 10:09 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

What a surprise you mentioning that grunning slag Arleen. This evil cunt and her clan of racist, religious throw backs are a joke to everyone over here, as much as a joke as those thick cunt yanks banging on about god every time something fucked up happens that they should have thought about. Next election she's fucked. She has zero power over our parliament.

As you me personally giving a flying fuck how these shit cunts on both sides sort out brexit, even if I did the status quo will remain, unlike the poor men of Europe who are well and truly fucked at the prospect of swimming alone at sea.

Piss off you Guinness soaked, Semtex carrying, bog dwelling halfwit. Go and have the crack (sic) watching mrs browns boys, reminiscing about your 18 siblings and sitting by idly as you horses starve to death.   

Stubby, you are sounding a little bit shouty. 

Calm down, you fucking squealing bender.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I thought the same but didn't want to say..maybe he found some undiscovered waves to rule or somthing 

Panzerknacker 

Gnarly! Is that surfing chat?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 22/02/2018 at 10:42 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Utter bollox from you as usual. Dublin, Stormont and Westminster want frictionless trade as per the Good Friday Agreement. Post Brexit, Britain can facilitate its' side of the agreement however Ireland cannot because it's forbidden to unilaterally forge trade terms with countries outside the Single Market & Customs Union. Before you say the Irish Constitution guarantees the UK-Eire agreement, Ireland subserviently amended Article 29 of the constitution which, in short, says EU law trumps Irish law. The issue is not "the Good Friday agreement from being unpicked by may and bojo" but the EU jealously enforcing control.

Fuck me.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Skate on quincy baby..agitate the gravel in some other cunts goldfish bowl..Ape maybe. .he always bites

Panzerknacker 

Panzer you're knackered

• 1 year later...

Just been listening to LB fucking C and this uber cunt Femi Oluwole (again) was in discussion with Iain Dale. 

This fuckwit and people of his ilk are in part a cause of the current political impasse. 

I haven't heard a verbal beasting so calmly and comprehensively administered in a long while as the one schooled by Mr Dale.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

He’s a cunt. That’s all I need to know.

What I find to be slightly ironical is that after centuries of exploitation by Europeans these African types want those same Europeans to form a super all powerful state that might ultimately exterminate them. The realities is that they are all  rushing to Europe which is already seriously overpopulated from a continent (Africa) that actually has a low population density and a potential to absorb and feed millions of people from Europe.

38 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

What I find to be slightly ironical is that after centuries of exploitation by Europeans these African types want those some Europeans to form a super all powerful state that might ultimately exterminate them. The realities is that they are all  rushing to Europe which is already seriously overpopulated from a continent (Africa) that actually has a low population density and a potential to absorb and feed millions of people from Europe.

If Brexit doesn’t happen I’m off to Zimbabwe mate, as our version of democracy will have hit rock bottom so why not? Wanna come with me?

On 22/02/2018 at 08:47, Guest Lady Penelope said:

The European countries that were into the colonial games were The UK, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Holland, Belgium and (albeit briefly) Germany, interestingly prior to the act of union Scotland was also into the colonial game on its own behalf and got its fingers badly burned.

Picking a mars bar out of the deep fat fryer?

On 20/02/2018 at 12:37, judgetwi said:

Young people, students etc are supposed to be radical, revolutionary, not licking the arse of the Establishment , bankers, big business and a fucking Tory government. Blair and his “education, education, education” did a number on them , you have to hand it to the cunt.

Errrr so supporting the EU is not supporting the Establishment, bankers and big business........ are you fucking real.  Are you one of those fucking remain cunts who thinks Brexit is bad. When actually no Brexit means we all kiss our ass goodbye and chain ourselves to the German influenced, run, controlled EU and all it’s big business interests.

Fucking wake up, the lot of you. Being a radical anti establishment student SHOULD mean all the under 25s voting ROUSE !!!   But obviously they are all that fucking thick they think their two weeks in Eye Beefa is going to stop.  What a bunch of fucking limp millenialist snowflake turds. Not a fucking O level between them. Literally.  GCSE simpleton cunts.

The French are burning shit, the Italians are papering over the cracks, the Spanish are disintegrating literally before our eyes with a big split on the cards with Catalan, the Greeks are dead to the world, the Poles are not happy, the Hungarians are ignoring EU immigration laws, the Dutch voted out but were forced to play Rock Paper Scissors until the right answer was faked. The Irish are fucked in the next 5 years and will have a Muslim population of 10 million by 2025.  What’s not to like about leaving the Titanic whilst the band is still playing? 

15 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Errrr so supporting the EU is not supporting the Establishment, bankers and big business........ are you fucking real.  Are you one of those fucking remain cunts who thinks Brexit is bad. When actually no Brexit means we all kiss our ass goodbye and chain ourselves to the German influenced, run, controlled EU and all it’s big business interests.

Fucking wake up, the lot of you. Being a radical anti establishment student SHOULD mean all the under 25s voting ROUSE !!!   But obviously they are all that fucking thick they think their two weeks in Eye Beefa is going to stop.  What a bunch of fucking limp millenialist snowflake turds. Not a fucking O level between them. Literally.  GCSE simpleton cunts.

@judgetwi  won't take kindly to your labelling him a remainer, MC. As to  your comments regarding the rest of the users on here, other than decs and panzer I don't recall any sentiments backing remain. The corner is definitely a pro-brexit bastion, and you are preaching to the converted. 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, scotty said:

@judgetwi  won't take kindly to your labelling him a remainer, MC. As to  your comments regarding the rest of the users on here, other than decs and panzer I don't recall any sentiments backing remain. The corner is definitely a pro-brexit bastion, and you are preaching to the converted. 

Indeed, but when you are a pisshead, and not very bright in the first place, i suppose it’s easy to completely misinterpret the words directly in front of your eyes.

The cunt should just stick to bragging about how rich he is and leave the Alf Garnett act in the past where it belongs. I met Johnny Speight once you know? He was pissed out of his head too. Just a coincidence i’m sure.

Edit.....before some cunt states the bleeding obvious I am aware that Johnny is dead.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The French are burning shit, the Italians are papering over the cracks, the Spanish are disintegrating literally before our eyes with a big split on the cards with Catalan, the Greeks are dead to the world, the Poles are not happy, the Hungarians are ignoring EU immigration laws, the Dutch voted out but were forced to play Rock Paper Scissors until the right answer was faked. The Irish are fucked in the next 5 years and will have a Muslim population of 10 million by 2025.  What’s not to like about leaving the Titanic whilst the band is still playing? 

The lexicon of Brexit will be an interesting footnote when we are all worm-food.

The easy use of 'Fascist' and 'Far Right'. 'Hard Brexit' (never 'Hard Remain' however). MP's who wish to enact the will of the British electorate branded as 'rebels' and of course the youth (and arts establishment) trying to convince themselves they're free-thinking anti-establishment counter-cultarilsts still when they're the obedient propaganda wing of a clapped-out oligarchy that millions hate

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

The lexicon of Brexit will be an interesting footnote when we are all worm-food.

The easy use of 'Fascist' and 'Far Right'. 'Hard Brexit' (never 'Hard Remain' however). MP's who wish to enact the will of the British electorate branded as 'rebels' and of course the youth (and arts establishment) trying to convince themselves they're free-thinking anti-establishment counter-cultarilsts still when they're the obedient propaganda wing of a clapped-out oligarchy that millions hate

Well said sir. A hundred years from now historians not yet born will be asking “how the fuck did that happen”? If one of them is using this as a primary source , well we don’t know either and we lived through it.

Sorry mate, you’re on your own. Can’t help you.

On 22/03/2019 at 08:24, Jiggerycock said:

Yes that’s the one main thing I don’t get about this whole show.   The youth and artistes are shown to be utter fucking EU, multinational, corporate, big business supporters.   Since when did the rebel element of society, the changers, the ones with a yearning for new thing, want to remain in an undemocratic giant corporate treaty state, run by dull grey men?   Surely in the real world the youth should be burning Brussels to the ground.   It’s all fucked up by crazy kids brainwashed by the internet.   They even think it’s normal to stick their dicks up each other’s arses. Lettuce, bacon on granary with tomatoe.

On 22/03/2019 at 02:40, scotty said:

I doubt it. Stats say nearly half the cunts are brainwashed supporters of the big corporate treaty state.