CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who leave abusive notes on Ambulances

cuntspotter

Guest judgetwi

I’ve seen a photo of that note. The last part read: 

“ I couldn’t give a shit if the whole street collasped (sic). Now move your van from outside my house.”

The whole thing looked like it had been written by an 8 year old.

There are some right fucking cunts about.

Guest White van man

dd6ca50b9dc5b08d4f20e90e44652ae7

As thick as fucking pig shit, yes. A stupid cunt, undeniably. However, does this note, plus telling the male driver to "Move your fucking van", really constitue a public order offence these days? Someone this stupid does seem a pretty easy target for improving "crimes solved" percentages.

Guest judgetwi
7 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

dd6ca50b9dc5b08d4f20e90e44652ae7

As thick as fucking pig shit, yes. A stupid cunt, undeniably. However, does this note, plus telling the male driver to "Move your fucking van", really constitue a public order offence these days? Someone this stupid does seem a pretty easy target for improving "crimes solved" percentages.

Are you having a laugh? Scum like this need locking up for a long stretch. It’s the only way cunts learn any respect for other people.

If you lived next door to shit like this scrubber you would have a different attitude, trust me.

Let's hope her other neighbours on the street take the time to pop round and have a "friendly chat" with the skankblob scrubber. She probably views all this a her chance of fame on some reality shitfest excuse for a TV show and even more depressing some sack of shite producer will be thinking exactly the same.

Never mind the fine or the criminal record this lady has, what goes around comes around. If she should ever call 999 for the ambulance service there will be an on screen alert on her address. Ambulance staff will not attend her address unless accompanied by plod. The crew or car will wait around the corner until a police officer is available.......this could all take some time. There isn't any shortage of these cunts on all the ambulance services' books.

• Like 2

I agree, fuck her to death, the stupid fucking cunt, and I'm willing to take my turn. However, I still don't like the way Plod decided to pursue a public order offence prosecution after "noticing posts on social media" and despite the lack of any actual complaint being made. These cunts shouldn't be trusted with the decision about which flavour of doughnut to have for lunch.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I agree, fuck her to death, the stupid fucking cunt, and I'm willing to take my turn. However, I still don't like the way Plod decided to pursue a public order offence prosecution after "noticing posts on social media" and despite the lack of any actual complaint being made. These cunts shouldn't be trusted with the decision about which flavour of doughnut to have for lunch.

Wait until they notice your “posts on social media.” They might take a day off from diversity classes, come round and stuff their doughnuts up your bumhole.

By the way, coppers feasting on doughnuts is an American cultural appropriation.

30 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I vote flayed alive and rolled in rock salt for this stupid Cunt. The ambulance crew should have defibrillated her eyeballs. 

Do we think she wrote “van” because she couldn’t spell “ambliance”, perhaps? I mean, it’s written on the fucking side. 

I've seen it spelt 'amberlance'. Presumably the same fucking idiots look at the bonnets of motorway police cars and assume that the organisation is called 'ecilop'.

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

At least I didn't spell it as donuts. Or worse yet, bagels.

Having sampled both of these culinary heart stoppers, I can tell you that doughnuts are more of a pastry dough, whereas bagels are more an actual bread dough.  Both are for low class cunts.  

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I vote flayed alive and rolled in rock salt for this stupid Cunt. The ambulance crew should have defibrillated her eyeballs. 

Do we think she wrote “van” because she couldn’t spell “ambliance”, perhaps? I mean, it’s written on the fucking side. 

... and on the other side too!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It's not her fucking space anyhow as it's public highway and it's probably not even her house as I imagine it's rented accommodation. I hope the neighbours are now making her worthless fucking life hell.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Help me here Droopy. What is a street, and what is a neighbour?

Street = Boulevard or Rue

Neighbour = the Bretton shirt and beret wearing person who lives in the next Gite, and probably calls you an Anglais Cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Are you having a laugh? Scum like this need locking up for a long stretch. It’s the only way cunts learn any respect for other people.

If you lived next door to shit like this scrubber you would have a different attitude, trust me.

My neighbour say's that he would give her one to complain about.