CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who leave abusive notes on Ambulances

cuntspotter

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Bunch of internet wannabe hardmen, soft as shit, stupid fucking cunts. 

I guarantee every one of the irons giving it the biggun on this thread are the first to disappear into the bog when a pub fight threatens to kicks off. 

You're a wrong un Bubs, nothing more nothing less.

Guest Wizardsleeve
32 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Bunch of internet wannabe hardmen, soft as shit, stupid fucking cunts. 

I guarantee every one of the irons giving it the biggun on this thread are the first to disappear into the bog when a pub fight threatens to kicks off. 

I would never, EVER head to the bogs, Bubba.  I don't want broken teeth and globs of blood and flesh on my clothes, I would just leave the barbaric cavern outright.  After I finish my pint, mind. 

Guest King Rollo
38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What's occurring, my liege?

You appear to have upset Stubby. Have you made any loud noises within his general vicinity, or moved his sippy cup two inches away from its usual position?

I might have spilled some beer on his blankie!

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I would never, EVER head to the bogs, Bubba.  I don't want broken teeth and globs of blood and flesh on my clothes, I would just leave the barbaric cavern outright.  After I finish my pint, mind. 

I don’t envisage you part of the hoi polloi, Wiz, but there are some unbelievable tough guys on these pages. 

I wonder if their physical attributes in any way correlate to their mental deficiencies? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Bubba C said:

I don’t envisage you part of the hoi polloi, Wiz, but there are some unbelievable tough guys on these pages. 

I wonder if their physical attributes in any way correlate to their mental deficiencies? 

When I was a younger lad, I noticed it was always the small, extraordinarily thick cunts that started the most punch ups.  More often than not, they were on the receiving end of the kicking, they would always be improving at it.  Because the tiny brains in their gargantuan craniums couldn't register the beating an pain, they could absorb a great deal of punishment.  I find it best to keep an expandable baton on my person for such rock thick specimens.  Takes some of the time out of taming them.  

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Wizardsleeve

Fantastic news.  Maybe she'll end as one of Tyrone's back seat entertainers, keeping one of every ten earned and taking up the back passage for a place to sleep. 

Or, she could just marry him, start shitting out tax draining offspring and spend our hard earned money on alcohol, fags, and plus sized knickers for ever expanding arse.  

• 5 months later...