CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who leave abusive notes on Ambulances

cuntspotter

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This indignant little slapper is doubling down and slagging off her neighbours now. I hope they pin her to the fucking kerb where the ambulance was parked and set to with an orbital sander to her nose, stopping only when they hit tarmac.

Epic stupidity and zero insight. Total Cunt. 

There’s a lot going on in your posts.. even the short ones. It’s all too busy, and it makes me sick. Otherwise it’s great having a new regular.

Welcome aboard. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
2 hours ago, Frank said:

There’s a lot going on in your posts.. even the short ones. It’s all too busy, and it makes me sick. Otherwise it’s great having a new regular.

Welcome aboard. 

An interesting criticism.  I consider his posts to be quite good on the whole, and I like his busy style.

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Welcome aboard. 

I choose to take this as a compliment, Francis. Young Jedi need a Yoda-like figure in their lives, and it suits me to think of you old, bent double with a walking stick, wrapped in rags and living alone in a swamp. Thanks!

Cunt you are. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I know there's bad in you Fender; we just need to bring it out and get you back to your old psychotic self.

I'm working on a new weapon called the spine ripper, it's a prodding kind of thing, bit like a cow prodder but two claws grip the spine with such a force that the spine gives way and then a sharp pull on the prodder rips the spine completely from the body.

Gonna try it out on some chavs the weekend.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I was going to suggest you try it out on Bill first, but I forgot, he's a spineless cunt.

8 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I'm working on a new weapon called the spine ripper, it's a prodding kind of thing, bit like a cow prodder but two claws grip the spine with such a force that the spine gives way and then a sharp pull on the prodder rips the spine completely from the body.

It’s called the spine ripper, and it rips the spine out? You should consider a job in product branding - the name of your new weapon is fucking genius!