CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Suffling

Last Cunt Standing

I am amazed this weapons-grade cunt has escaped forensic dissection on the Corner since he was featured on Channel 4 yesterday. 

This imbecile was by all accounts a very able detective in Bedfordshire. I imagine he spent much of his early Plod career investigating the intricate racial politics of Lutonistan, chasing down the ageing hard-case Silverbacks who have been following Luton Town FC since the days of Eric Morecambe, and hanging about the airport in a stab vest trying to pull an orange-faced EasySlut. Then depending on who you believe, either weighed down by £6k debt or mounting a one-man moral crusade, he decides to put his entire life and family on the line. Dear Gareth tries to blackmail some sad case whose idea of a good time is getting sucked off by a Northern hooker spookily reminiscent of Brian Glover, in a clapped out camper van parked on some dreary trading estate. He demands a measly £1000 from the degenerate whoremonger and sits back to collect his grubby money from the only layby in Luton not waist-deep in dogging couples. 

Amazingly, Plod are having their annual good day, working out quickly that one of their own is up to his oinking snout in the brown stuff. What elevates this everyday story of bent coppery to epic cuntery though, is the the ham-fisted attempt he makes at going crim. Ripped up draft demand letters in the kitchen bin. Surveillance pics from the mobile brothel on his laptop. Internet searches on “making money from blackmail” and “hookers in Luton” on his PC. His digital footprint on the PNC looking up the unfortunate victim. The cunt might as well have put a return address on the demand note. 

If this feeble effort at crime is any reflection on his detective skills acquired at Bedford Nick, then Bedfordians might as well go into the street armed to the teeth singing We Don’t Need Another Hero and go totally fucking postal.

Slipper of the Yard was a cunt. LOL. Fuck off. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I despise all coppers, especially ones like this dickhead. His arrogance is typical of the modern police officer who thinks he can do what the fuck he likes because he has a warrant card.

I hope big black Winston and the A wing posse puts him in touch with his feminine side.

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I despise all coppers, especially ones like this dickhead. His arrogance is typical of the modern police officer who thinks he can do what the fuck he likes because he has a warrant card.

I hope big black Winston and the A wing posse puts him in touch with his feminine side.

We don’t have Policemen or (Lesbian)Wpc’s at my golf club.They are to clannish,parochial and working class.

We have plenty of Solicitors, Barristers and Judges to keep them out as well.

lol.

2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

But what about the Catholic Freemason ones?

Catholics are most welcome at my various clubs providing they aren’t working class peasants.

Catholics have their own “Masonry” known as the Knights of St Columba but it’s mostly for tradesmen.

Opus Dei and the Knights of Malta are vastly more important and influential organisations, very solidly connected with the Catholic aristocracy and the Vatican.

lol.

15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Catholics are most welcome at my various clubs providing they aren’t working class peasants.

Catholics have their own “Masonry” known as the Knights of St Columba but it’s mostly for tradesmen.

Opus Dei and the Knights of Malta are vastly more important and influential organisations, very solidly connected with the Catholic aristocracy and the Vatican.

lol.

I've heard of Opus Dei.

Can you provide first hand information on an altogether more active and recent sect, 'Hopeless Gay'?

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

There was a time, not so long ago, really, when catholics were held in the same regard as the chavs, neds, pikeys, and worst of society.

Good times, them.  

33 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

There was a time, not so long ago, really, when catholics were held in the same regard as the chavs, neds, pikeys, and worst of society.

Good times, them.  

If you go back slightly further everyone in the country was a Catholic as indeed were all the Chuches, Clergy, Aristocracy and Royalty.

It’s only a matter of time before things revert back Christian fundamentals.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

If you go back slightly further everyone in the country was a Catholic as indeed were all the Chuches, Clergy, Aristocracy and Royalty.

They were forced to be Catholic or be declared a heretic and burned at the stake. Not much choice really. Utter nonsense had to be forced on an already superstitious population.

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Christian fundamentals....is that your endorsement for mass noncery, and general hypocritical cuntishness run amok?  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

We don’t have Policemen or (Lesbian)Wpc’s at my golf club.They are to clannish,parochial and working class.

We have plenty of Solicitors, Barristers and Judges to keep them out as well.

lol.

A shame they don't have teachers there to explain to you about, grammar, spelling, spaces, apostrophes, unnecessary capitalisation etc.

Guest Bill Stickers

I watched this last night, and I’m absolutely lost for words at how stupid this cunt was.

He Googled “ways to make lots of money quickly illegally”, had a chopped up copy of the ransom note in his bin, and Polaroids of the victim in his bedroom.

A damning indictment of the quality of successful applicants into Luton’s police force, where he’d been regarded as an excellent officer.

3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I watched this last night, and I’m absolutely lost for words at how stupid this cunt was.

He Googled “ways to make lots of money quickly illegally”, had a chopped up copy of the ransom note in his bin, and Polaroids of the victim in his bedroom.

A damning indictment of the quality of successful applicants into Luton’s police force, where he’d been regarded as an excellent officer.

Yes a thick cunt indeed, obviously thought he was above the law and wouldn't get caught probably based on the equal thickness of his colleagues.

Anyway, never fucking mind this shite, I'm half way though reading the hepatitis bath tub on your recommendation- very funny and dark in places. After I'm finished I'm going to re-read at least one of my co authored, published and peer reviewed papers. Will report back.

Fuck off.

• Like 1