CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Billy Graham

Cuntybaws

Cliff is holding a “Welcome to Bramall Lane” leaflet in his hand. Funny, I can’t imagine his hits are popular on the Shoreham Street End, unless they have reworded Devil Woman to include a verse about Jess Ennis and her views on Ched Evans. 

Cliff Richard and The Young Ones. There’s a collaboration I bet he regrets. 

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Cliff is holding a “Welcome to Bramall Lane” leaflet in his hand. Funny, I can’t imagine his hits are popular on the Shoreham Street End, unless the have reworded Devil Woman to include a verse about Jess Ennis and her views on Ched Evans. 

Cliff Richard and The Young Ones. There’s a collaboration I bet he regrets. 

I was thinking the same thing.

Forget his asinine religious beliefs. If he's a Blades fan it's as good as admitting he's in league with Satan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

I was thinking the same thing.

Forget his asinine religious beliefs. If he's a Blades fan it's as good as admitting he's in league with Satan.

Indeed. I believe they had an away kit that came with cloven boots and a trident. 

But anyway, football is for irons. Which might explain Cliffs’ presence. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Indeed. I believe they had an away kit that came with cloven boots and a trident. 

They go back a very long way together and there's always been that gay-looking undertone...

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

More than one Cliff?

3 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

More than one Cliff?

As a man of absolutely impeccable composition myself, I can advise you from experience that excessive grammar Nazi bollocks gets very old, very quickly. Less is more, you stupid cunt.

As an aside, it's possible that Cliffs' is a valid Middle Earth construct, much like Hobbitses. This sounds like the sort of thing you might know about.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

As an aside, it's possible that Cliffs' is a valid Middle Earth construct, much like Hobbitses. This sounds like the sort of thing you might know about.

No, unfortunately I know absolutely nothing about Middle Earth construct, and Hobbitses. Just like most things.

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I wish you’d jump off one, you tiresome little gobshite. 

Rattled, because you made a mistake, cunt.

Guest judgetwi
24 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

My sister dragged me one of his rave ins in when I was about 14 .. what a fucking unholy boring cunt he was.

Yeah but, to be fair, you were one of those hippy chicks at Woodstock, dancing bollock naked off your tits on LSD.

You can’t expect old Billy boy to compete with that shit.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah but, to be fair, you were one of those hippy chicks at Woodstock, dancing bollock naked off your tits on LSD.

You can’t expect old Billy boy to compete with that shit.

800px-6908-woodstock-ad.jpg