CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Minette Batters

Neil

She looks like she belongs in a fucking farmyard,one of the last male bastions fall to the feminazis, whatever next? surely there's no such thing as a fucking poof farmer? or any that think they're a cow but really a bull

I wished her mum had called her Fanny

2 hours ago, Neil said:

She looks like she belongs in a fucking farmyard,one of the last male bastions fall to the feminazis, whatever next? surely there's no such thing as a fucking poof farmer? or any that think they're a cow but really a bull

I wished her mum had called her Fanny

Would you have a roll in the hay with her? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 hours ago, Neil said:

She looks like she belongs in a fucking farmyard,one of the last male bastions fall to the feminazis, whatever next? 

I'll tell you whats fucking next. Neil, I think you're the ideal person to support my application to become General Secretary of the Woman's Institute.

She can do no worse than the succession of inbred , obstinate and moronic blokes who have taken office before her. Hopelessly inward looking and unwilling to change farmers have done nothing to get the public on their side. I often wonder why you can drive for miles through the countryside and not see one farm animal.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

She can do no worse than the succession of inbred , obstinate and moronic blokes who have taken office before her. Hopelessly inward looking and unwilling to change farmers have done nothing to get the public on their side. I often wonder why you can drive for miles through the countryside and not see one farm animal.

Where have all the flying insects gone? Last year I hardly had to clean any off my bike helmet visor or off the Landy after a country spin.

Soon there will be no wildlife as the natural food chain is eradicated by farmers due to the pressures put on them by the super markets to drive down costs which are then not passed down to the consumer or back to the farmer but to the shareholders and in the bonuses of the fat cat elite boses.

Smash the system.

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

That would be the fault of the EU, susidising farmers for growing and doing fuck-all for years on end, corrupt EU, waster cunts!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

The NFU are a bunch of cunts and no mistake. They essentially tell DEFRA what to do and it's all to the benefit of rich farmers spending tax payers money how they like and to hell with the environment and wildlife. You wont see to many cows this time of year spotto, they're mostly all indoors and you'll hardly see anything apart from a few sheep and pet horse in the eastern arable monoculture- ask decs 

7 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Where have all the flying insects gone? Last year I hardly had to clean any off my bike helmet visor or off the Landy after a country spin.

Soon there will be no wildlife as the natural food chain is eradicated by farmers due to the pressures put on them by the super markets to drive down costs which are then not passed down to the consumer or back to the farmer but to the shareholders and in the bonuses of the fat cat elite boses.

Smash the system.

A recent report from kraut land suggests three quarters of flying insects have been lost in the last 25 years- on nature reserves! So fuck knows what this is in the general countryside. The massive numbers of bugs on summer nights that we all remember from our youth are now a thing of the past and the overwhelming evidence is that intensification of agriculture is to blame. Yet no ones has the power to bring cunts like the NFU to book as they'll just rubbish the dozens of scientific papers they don't agree with and probably get some extra cash from their buddies in government to boot.

4 hours ago, r-soles said:

That would be the fault of the EU, susidising farmers for growing and doing fuck-all for years on end, corrupt EU, waster cunts!

Correct. Farmers don't actually have to produce any food or services such as not eroding the soil, polluting the water or eradicating every song bird by flailing their hedges to a stump, to currently receive their single farm payment subsidy (money for simply owning land- the more land you've got the money free money you get from the tax payer for doing fuck all) All they need to do to get this bullshite handout is "maintain" the land so it has potential to produce food I.e. Stop trees and scrub developing, drain any wet areas, stop the grass growing to long and preventing soil erosion- basically keep the place open and devoid of wildlife and the money keeps coming.

We pay our farmers (about 1% of the population) for environmental destruction.

This has to change post Brexit or we'll have about 50 years more harvests until we have to go down the cannibalism road.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This has to change post Brexit or we'll have about 50 years more harvests until we have to go down the cannibalism road.  

Who are you going to eat first?

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Smash the system.

There’s definitely something in this. When I was a kid I remember going to Scotland and, in the countryside, wherever you went you were attacked by these flying bastards the locals called “midgies”. Fuck knows what they were but it was a fucking nightmare, the cunts wouldn’t leave you alone.

Now i’ve toured around Scotland 3 times in the last 7 or 8 years and.....