CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Minette Batters

Neil

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

For fucks sake, you wanna be David Bellendbees, it's winter and everything things laying dormant waiting for warmer weather. The only little annoying things that are likely to be flying around are shitty toy helicopters piloted by wankers in Eddie Stobart jackets.

Guest judgetwi
27 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

For fucks sake, you wanna be David Bellendbees, it's winter and everything things laying dormant waiting for warmer weather. The only little annoying things that are likely to be flying around are shitty toy helicopters piloted by wankers in Eddie Stobart jackets.

Nobody’s talking about the winter Mr. I’m Too Important To Read Anything Properly. We’re talking about the lack of flying bastard insects in the summer. Some cunt is fucking about with the eco system and I wanna know who and why. 

And what about that Polski Sklep bollocks? What about that then? I know they’re watching me.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Nobody’s talking about the winter Mr. I’m Too Important To Read Anything Properly. We’re talking about the lack of flying bastard insects in the summer. Some cunt is fucking about with the eco system and I wanna know who and why. 

And what about that Polski Sklep bollocks? What about that then? I know they’re watching me.

The was an article in last week's Lewd Scientist about how scent from flowers in many places is now travelling only a few metres rather than up to a mile and thus the poxy stupid bees and other flying insects are having trouble finding the flowers.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Defiantly not you as you're an unmitigated retard who probably has bad AIDS in the tertiary stage. I'd happily practice the slaughtering on you though, muzzie style, by slitting your stupid throat.

It's not my throat that's stupid, it's my brain that doesn't work properly, sending the wrong messages to the wrong body parts.

I see you've used the word "practice", is it a noun or a verb?