CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Password security cunts

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Like most people I have a computer, a smart phone and other electronic devices. I also complete a lot of on-line transactions, utility accounts etc. But every fucking thing requires so much security because of a minority of dumb Fuckwit who can't be trusted to wipe the right orifice after taking a shit let alone do anything else. I can't even turn the fucking computer on without entering two different passwords which must be a least 8 characters, include at least 1 capital letter, 1 number and 1 special character. They're treating us all as the lowest common denominator. These sort of things should be reserved for the stupid cunts that keep a written reminder of their pin number in their purse.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Like most people I have a computer, a smart phone and other electronic devices. I also complete a lot of on-line transactions, utility accounts etc. But every fucking thing requires so much security because of a minority of dumb Fuckwit who can't be trusted to wipe the right orifice after taking a shit let alone do anything else. I can't even turn the fucking computer on without entering two different passwords which must be a least 8 characters, include at least 1 capital letter, 1 number and 1 special character. They're treating us all as the lowest common denominator. These sort of things should be reserved for the stupid cunts that keep a written reminder of their pin number in their purse.

It's actually PIN not pin number. It's like the thick cunts that say PAT testing. Sorry, I can't help myself.

I don’t know where to begin with this.

You probably have little conception of the cyber wars currently raging around you, from state-sponsored bad actors to script kiddies. There are also opposing bot armies massing on the IoT. Nonetheless, you have a point. You don't want to make it easy for scammers or crackers, but all the strong passwords in the world won't save you from zero day ransomware, keyloggers, or zombie programs delivered through a compromised web site or email.

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You probably have little conception of the cyber wars currently raging around you, from state-sponsored bad actors to script kiddies. There are also opposing bot armies massing on the IoT. Nonetheless, you have a point. You don't want to make it easy for scammers or crackers, but all the strong passwords in the world won't save you from zero day ransomware, keyloggers, or zombie programs delivered through a compromised web site or email.

Fuck me gently Baws, you're climbing up Sunshine Mountain this morning aren't you?

Have a Coke and a smile and get that matey 'man-of-the-people' persona back, pronto. This heroin user / IT guru mash-up does not suit

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Wasn't the world a better place when people wrote letters and spoke to each other face to face?

Bill Gates is a cunt.

Fuck off!

It was certainly better in the respect that you could only distribute your idiotic views via the Royal Mail or a radio phone-in, with a much more limited audience.

1 hour ago, r-soles said:

Wasn't the world a better place when people wrote letters and spoke to each other face to face?

Bill Gates is a cunt.

Fuck off!

I’d have to say absolutely fucking not, you inbred Luddite. 

The world as we knew it has been changed for the better through technological advancement in recent times. Cue every Fucking muppet stating “the interweb is a breeding ground for nonces”. 

Fuck off. 

7 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You sound like an angry pensioner, Drew.

I can picture you now. The floor of your bungalow absolutely saturated with shredded Aldi receipts. Its walls covered with tin foil to stop the government attempts at infiltrating your brain waves in order to steal the password to your Grindr account.

You are resolutely ex-directory in an attempt to hide your presence from the Illuminati, completely unaware of the irony that you've scrawled your telephone number inside every public toilet in Norwich.

40 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I’d have to say absolutely fucking not, you inbred Luddite. 

The world as we knew it has been changed for the better through technological advancement in recent times. Cue every Fucking muppet stating “the interweb is a breeding ground for nonces”. 

Fuck off. 

“the interweb is a breeding ground for nonces”.

You'd know loads about that, one way or another, wouldn't you?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, r-soles said:

For asking a question?

Fuck off!

As per an amendment to the famous Cunts Corner constitution, The CC Moderating service will apply common sense in their duties. They will not enter into semantic arguments.

It's a terrible defence, you should dismiss your lawyer immediately.  Perhaps after some time inside and some soul searching, you'll realise what a heinous act you've committed. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Ape said:

Oh great, painter man is back with his devastating wit. I’m done for.

The closest Fender has ever got to being a professional painter decorator is stealing paint out the back of some other poor cunt's van and then inhaling the fumes. 

5 hours ago, r-soles said:

Bill Gates is a cunt.

Fuck off!

Well it's like anything in life, good idea's put in the hands of idiots, a bit like your good self with your CC membership. I think deletion is the only way forward for a dog hating sap like you.

4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The closest Fender has ever got to being a professional painter decorator is stealing paint out the back of some other poor cunt's van and then inhaling the fumes. 

Partly true, the bit about inhaling the fumes but that was many years ago, we wear protective masks now Thickers, not the kind of masks you wear...keep your gimp stories to yourself