CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Password security cunts

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Partly true, the bit about inhaling the fumes but that was many years ago, we wear protective masks now Thickers, not the kind of masks you wear...keep your gimp stories to yourself

Judging by how thick you are, you were around for a long time before the protective masks came in.

Guest Wizardsleeve

This is actually a very timely nomination, and deserves a proper cunting.  Having a security password to protect personal data is important, I don't believe that is up for debate.  However, when the fucking despicable programming cunts include timers to make you change them or lock you out, the combination of characters, and telling you to make it easy to remember with all the special blips and beeps, they enter into a very special category of cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
19 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and Tarzan, but i have some things to do

Huff a particularly potent pot of neon green industrial paint?

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Never mind that Bill, I'm writing to Eve Muirhead suggesting she might want to do some curling around my nob

Have her squat over you, and leave a swirled steaming curler around your cock like a soft frozen ice cream.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, ratcum said:

Suits me Wizzo

Just keep your blinds drawn.  Cheshire police report a voyeur travelling and recording private bedroom lives and in a most vulgar, perverted manner, wanking all over the precisely manicured green and marker flags.  

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

As per an amendment to the famous Cunts Corner constitution, The CC Moderating service will apply common sense in their duties. They will not enter into semantic arguments.

It's a terrible defence, you should dismiss your lawyer immediately.  Perhaps after some time inside and some soul searching, you'll realise what a heinous act you've committed. 

I didn't know admin was anti-semantic. Ratty will be frothing at the cock when he hears.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, scotty said:

I didn't know admin was anti-semantic. Ratty will be frothing at the cock when he hears.

Anti-semantism is in us all Grotty, and that's why we're all so nervous about saying anything about it.

Me? I'd just gas the word sniffing fuckers and be done with it. I'd make them wear a little yellow thesaurus too, Cunts

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

There is a growing belief system on here Thickers, that you're a unic.

Do you mean Eunuch, you utter, utter moron? You couldn’t make it up. 

On 23/02/2018 at 4:50 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

As per an amendment to the famous Cunts Corner constitution, The CC Moderating service will apply common sense in their duties. They will not enter into semantic arguments.

It's a terrible defence, you should dismiss your lawyer immediately.  Perhaps after some time inside and some soul searching, you'll realise what a heinous act you've committed. 

The amendment was, whiny snowflake cunts, like you, should fuck-the-fuckity-fuck off, you arse licking cunt.

Fuck off!