CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Fry

Neil

Guest luke swarm
34 minutes ago, Neil said:

Now that he's had his prostate removed does that mean his boyfriend can get another 2" deeper?

I am afraid not Neil.....however he can move 2 inches sideways now that all obstruction has been eliminated. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Freddie Mercury had a lucky escape then, he might have caught prostate cancer too with all the spunk he's had shot up his arse. Fortunately he only caught AIDS instead.

Cancer isn’t funny. It’s a fucking horrible  death... we all know this. My problem with Mr Fry is that he appears rather condescending and patronising in his desire to acquaint us with issues which we couldn’t possibly understand without his guidance. I accept that he has had a tough time but now he wants to poke it down our throats as if we were unaware of  the issue of prostate cancer until the moment he decided to tell us all about it. He has lots of previous for this sort of thing. Bipolar disorder, cocaine, homosexuality. All this desire to share with us poor uneducated rabble also seems a bit unboundaried to me.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Cancer isn’t funny. It’s a fucking horrible  death... we all know this. My problem with Mr Fry is that he appears rather condescending and patronising in his desire to acquaint us with issues which we couldn’t possibly understand without his guidance. I accept that he has had a tough time but now he wants to poke it down our throats as if we were unaware of  the issue of prostate cancer until the moment he decided to tell us all about it. He has lots of previous for this sort of thing. Bipolar disorder, cocaine, homosexuality. All this desire to share with us poor uneducated rabble also seems a bit unboundaried to me.

What do you expect from a fucking poof?

Guest luke swarm
22 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

If he'd had his cunt removed, there'd be nothing left of him.

he had his cunt removed years ago.....apparently the cunt is doing very well doing a crap doctor series in America. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I saw the twat mincing around Swaffham once, apparently he lived up the road at the time. You're not the biggest gay in Norfolk after all. What do you think of that, Dex?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
15 hours ago, Punkape said:

Amazingly at the golf club today I met an Old Uppinghamian who was at Uppingham at the same time as a Stephen Fry......Fry was 17 and expelled from Uppingham some months later.

Lol.

Yeah, and the moon is made from blue cheese. Which "golf club"? Which "major" county in the South East? It would be more believable if you said you were the organist at the wedding of Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe, with Freddie Mercury as the best man and Princess Diana as the Matron of Honour officiated by John Paul II yesterday.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:32 PM, Neil said:

Now that he's had his prostate removed does that mean his boyfriend can get another 2" deeper?

Fry (and other funny poofters) have done more for Bovril pole dancing than decades of your Jeremy Thorpes and Oscar Wildes.

As my Aunty Vi used to say:

"Ratty, if we were meant to be fucked by some cunt sneaking up behind us, we'd all be Alsatians.

13 hours ago, Punkape said:

Amazingly at the golf club today I met an Old Uppinghamian who was at Uppingham at the same time as a Stephen Fry....Fry was 17 and expelled from Uppingham some months later.

Lol.

I've removed libellous comments from this post. Incidentally, Fry was expelled from Uppinghamm when he was 15, not 17.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've removed libellous comments from this post. Incidentally, Fry was expelled from Uppinghamm when he was 15, not 17.

Very interesting. To me that is.