CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steph McGovern of BBC Breakfast

Last Cunt Standing

Guest White van man

They don't need to attract viewers like other channels do. Their moneys guaranteed (theft tax). That's why they can have ugly cunts presenting. Would anyone watch Countdown if it wasn't for Rachel Riley?

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You fuckin what???????  The comparison between her salary and the average Joe is roughly X5  in her favour. Moaning out loud about how she she would have more if she were a posh bint doesn’t exactly ingratiate her with me.

well I should think that the one thing she has in common with us average joes is that just like us, she couldn't give a flying fuck about ingratiating herself to you.  

22 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

well I should think that the one thing she has in common with us average joes is that just like us, she couldn't give a flying fuck about ingratiating herself to you.  

Quite right too.... .. I expect she is heartened by your devotion to her cause. I know I am.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Quite right too.... .. I expect she is heartened by your devotion to her cause. I know I am.

We ugly people tend to stick together, I am sure all the average Joes are overjoyed at your spirited defence of their pay and condition grievances.  

... and I’m bored.... Bored with the lionisation of fucking nonentities set up to enntertain us and brighten up our monochrome fucking lives... bored with the endless parade of lacklustre shite that the programmers shovel into us night after night to numb us into a warm fuzzy tranquil state hoping that we won’t suddenly fucking snap and run riot with petrol and matches. It doesn't effect me though. I have a pass time... I follow women home.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, White van man said:

They don't need to attract viewers like other channels do. Their moneys guaranteed (theft tax). That's why they can have ugly cunts presenting. Would anyone watch Countdown if it wasn't for Rachel Riley?

I'm not usually overtly perverse, but I wouldn't mind a back-scuffle with Carol Vorderman. Followed by Nigella resting her bosom on my head.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

As the BBC is a public broadcaster, I think democracy should be put into action via a public vote on the salaries of its presenters. 

The BBC is after all, so fond of shoving mind numbing crap down the licence fee payer's throat, a little more wouldn't make much difference.

Perhaps a reality show where whinging cunts like Carrie Gracie can showcase her talent in challenging environments like Chernobyl and Fukashima for 6 months before writing a heart rending piece before she dies of cancer. Her wage could then be raised postumously to cover the cost a lavish funeral screened on the BBC news with the kind of gushing eulogies her lefty chums broadcast for murdering terrorist bastards like Yasser Arafat.

Steph McGovern could make an emotional return to the North East and do some in depth stuff on women's leisure time by reporting live from Newcastle City centre on a Saturday night where she could follow a couple of rough slappers into the local bars where they proceed to get their tits out on request before sniffing a few lines of charlie mixed with ajax and getting their back doors smashed in by the entire toon army. 

The Vacuous Naga Munchetty could go undercover at Yarls Wood detention centre regularly sending out grainy mobile phone footage of scrounging bastards who have absolutely no right to be in this country being given 3 meals a day and laptops to entertain themselves with having their "human rights" abused by the beastly staff who then have to save her from certain gang rape by the Al Aqsa martyrs brigade.

There could be a weekly vote on who deserves the biggest pay rise with the loser being demoted to reading the news headlines on the Chris Evans show on Radio 2.

A certain ratings winner. Inshallah.

Guest judgetwi
32 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

As the BBC is a public broadcaster, I think democracy should be put into action via a public vote on the salaries of its presenters. 

The BBC is after all, so fond of shoving mind numbing crap down the licence fee payer's throat, a little more wouldn't make much difference.

Perhaps a reality show where whinging cunts like Carrie Gracie can showcase her talent in challenging environments like Chernobyl and Fukashima for 6 months before writing a heart rending piece before she dies of cancer. Her wage could then be raised postumously to cover the cost a lavish funeral screened on the BBC news with the kind of gushing eulogies her lefty chums broadcast for murdering terrorist bastards like Yasser Arafat.

Steph McGovern could make an emotional return to the North East and do some in depth stuff on women's leisure time by reporting live from Newcastle City centre on a Saturday night where she could follow a couple of rough slappers into the local bars where they proceed to get their tits out on request before sniffing a few lines of charlie mixed with ajax and getting their back doors smashed in by the entire toon army. 

The Vacuous Naga Munchetty could go undercover at Yarls Wood detention centre regularly sending out grainy mobile phone footage of scrounging bastards who have absolutely no right to be in this country being given 3 meals a day and laptops to entertain themselves with having their "human rights" abused by the beastly staff who then have to save her from certain gang rape by the Al Aqsa martyrs brigade.

There could be a weekly vote on who deserves the biggest pay rise with the loser being demoted to reading the news headlines on the Chris Evans show on Radio 2.

A certain ratings winner. Inshallah.

Quality broadcasting. I would definitely watch it. However, the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation would have to change their attitude towards voting. Apparently, something they call “populist” voting doesn’t count. 

4 hours ago, White van man said:

On the other hand BBC breakfast TV has been consistently more successful than ITV,  despite ITV throwing a lot of money at high profile presenters.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Are the viewing figures for either channel even worth registering......

John Pilger is a cunt.

You're Burlington Bertie who rises at 10:30.

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

... and I’m bored.... Bored with the lionisation of fucking nonentities set up to enntertain us and brighten up our monochrome fucking lives... bored with the endless parade of lacklustre shite that the programmers shovel into us night after night to numb us into a warm fuzzy tranquil state hoping that we won’t suddenly fucking snap and run riot with petrol and matches. It doesn't effect me though. I have a pass time... I follow women home.

you could always go out for pint.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

. It doesn't effect me though. I have a pass time... I follow women home.

Yeah, walking behind your wife, carrying her shopping. 

Votes for women!

6 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Kill yourself. You won't be bored ever again and it will amuse the rest of us for a few minutes 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Kill yourself. You won't be bored ever again and it will amuse the rest of us for a few minutes 

I will not stand for that kind of abuse slung at my  mate, Spotto.  

Apologize immediately and make it good!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 hours ago, Rick_B said:

On the other hand BBC breakfast TV has been consistently more successful than ITV,  despite ITV throwing a lot of money at high profile presenters.

I know nobody gives a fuck, but in my opinion, ITV and Sky breakfast programmes are akin to reading the Daily Star and the Sun.