CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steph McGovern of BBC Breakfast

Last Cunt Standing

Guest White van man
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Doesn't one of the presenters 'accidentally' flash her knickers on a regular basis? That must be a draw. 

Susanna Reid on ITV, then switch over for Sarah-Jane Mee on Sky. Wouldn't even be that bothered if they didn't speak.

41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Despite resembling an 80s Barry Manilow/Nick Kershaw-hybrid in her youth, Vorders is ageing well, rather like a good bottle of claret. That arse could take more of a pounding than I could ever deliver.

46be25b14d83964151bddd414f10e36a.jpg

And she'll work out your tax as well. What more can you want. But I'm afraid Neil is the go to person on here for opinions on the opposite sex. 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And she'll work out your tax as well. What more can you want. But I'm afraid Neil is the go to person on here for opinions on the opposite sex. 

True. I hope Vorderman's tolerance of long queues in anticipation of Neil's expertise on the opposite sex proves as effective as her maths.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Doesn't one of the presenters 'accidentally' flash her knickers on a regular basis? That must be a draw. 

Which one? Which channel?

On 27/02/2018 at 10:42 AM, Wolfie said:

Despite resembling an 80s Barry Manilow/Nick Kershaw-hybrid in her youth, Vorders is ageing well, rather like a good bottle of claret. That arse could take more of a pounding than I could ever deliver.

46be25b14d83964151bddd414f10e36a.jpg

"I'll have a bowel please Carol"

• Like 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5456677/Richard-Eden-BBC-Newsnight-presenter-hits-revealing-angles.html

Poor Emiliy Maitlis now adding to the BBC whine festival by wishing the camera didn’t linger too long on her expanse of thigh lest we get a flash of gusset. 

Silly tart. Did she think she was hired for her rapier wit? I imagine her face has had more deposits than Barclays. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5456677/Richard-Eden-BBC-Newsnight-presenter-hits-revealing-angles.html

Poor Emiliy Maitlis now adding to the BBC whine festival by wishing the camera didn’t linger too long on her expanse of thigh lest we get a flash of gusset. 

Silly tart. Did she think she was hired for her rapier wit? I imagine her face has had more deposits than Barclays. 

Indeed, she has even admitted herself that she was a bit of a slag when she was at university. 

20 hours ago, Neil said:

"I'll have a bowel please Carol"

Hi Carol. I'll have an 'F' from the top please, and now a vowel – sure, 'U' is fine. I think I'll have a 'C' and 'K', and... and another from the bottom. An 'O ' will do nicely. And an 'F', and... yes, another 'F.' And to finish an 'N' and 'E' please, and... um – an 'I' and 'L'. Thanks. xx.

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I'd give her one in the dirtbox but I'd be worried about getting any traction on those Pissflaps. 

carol-vorderman-252943.jpg

If she would wear those leggings for a few days then post them to Casa De Wiz....that would be brilliant! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn't hold out much hope, her cunt appears to be in the process of eating them.

I have to admit, Eric, I adore a lady sporting the toe...gives me the 'orn.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Or David Furnish in Wellingtons....

lol.

Fuck off cunt face...

lol...

I would like to ask you a genuine question, Punky...take your time in answering, go tot he loo and wash your face...get the congealed jizz and shit from around from stretched mouth...exactly how many identities have you had here?

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I would like to ask you a genuine question, Punky...take your time in answering, go tot he loo and wash your face...get the congealed jizz and shit from around from stretched mouth...exactly how many identities have you had here?

A clue....

I’m part of the Admin team.....

lol.

• Like 1