CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steph McGovern of BBC Breakfast

Last Cunt Standing

Guest King Rollo
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

To be fair to Alberto, he's weathered the storm of the site's disapprovers and even throws the odd flan himself.

Rollo reminds me of quantum memory; he exists but is utterly inexplicable   

Royals are seldom called to explain themselves, Ratty!

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I can't deny his (Albert's) resilience, Ratty. With due respect, his thick-skinnedness echoes those with Down's syndrome, in as much as they are too impassive to realise their obvious shortcomings.

It's little wonder he's gone so far at McDonald's, immune to the sound of the PTSD-related timers of the deep fat fryers ringing in his ears.

marmalade remains more fucked up than anyone I've encountered on the site Lupo

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sorry, I've been out enjoying the lovely weather with my family, two luxuries out of your reach I'd wager

Why would I want to go out with your family? I literally couldn’t think of anything worse. 

Except maybe if they were actually my family. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sorry, I've been out enjoying the lovely weather with my family, two luxuries out of your reach I'd wager

Bubba has made five posts to your seven today. I had matched your seven before making this eighth post pointing out that you have spent as much time on here today as anyone. Not for the first time have I had to bring this hypocrisy to your attention.

For such a family loving guy, you don't half spend a lot of time on here spouting absolute fucking shit.

Idiot.

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bubba has made five posts to your seven today. I had matched your seven before making this eighth post pointing out that you have spent as much time on here today as anyone. Not for the first time have I had to bring this hypocrisy to your attention.

For such a family loving guy, you don't half spend a lot of time on here spouting absolute fucking shit.

Idiot.

@Stubby Pecker, what an awful day you’ve had. 

You probably thought it couldn’t get much worse than spending your afternoon picking up dropped Twister ice creams and pretending that you’ll eventually wake up from the nightmare you endure.

And then you logged into CC and had the floor wiped with you. 

Shameful scenes. 

8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Your contributions seem rather tired these days.

Take some time off and perhaps become a Catholic and a better person.

You're actually correct Spunks, I just don't have it in me anymore. Months without a sniff on here, and my comeback hit is a mere mocking of your mental illness, and a cheap stab at your, admittedly disturbing, homosexual proclivities.

I'll think about what I've done, and try my best to catch up with some of the inane fucking dross currently plaguing the site. What the fuck is Gronda on about? And what in Barrymore's fucking name has happened to the open corner?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Probably been to his local Hungry Horse, necking Stella and shouting "Shut the fuck up" to everybody.

Guest Lady Penelope
23 hours ago, Punkape said:

Your contributions seem rather tired these days.

Take some time off and perhaps become a Catholic and a better person.

Is it "Dawlish Warren" or is it "Doorlish Worrun"?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Our Lady Penelope said:

Is it "Dawlish Warren" or is it "Doorlish Worrun"?

Are the old railway carriages still available for holiday lets?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Learn to actually spell the name of your preposterous, nonce lovin’ religion before you go out blabbering about it, you thick little cum loving cunt.