CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steph McGovern of BBC Breakfast

Last Cunt Standing

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/feb/25/bbcs-steph-mcgovern-says-she-would-earn-more-if-she-was-posher

So this fucking creature has decided, in the midst of #metoo and the ongoing carnival of perpetual feminist outrage, that now would be a good time to weigh in on the subject of class. Apparently the snivelling cunt thinks she’s been deprived bundles more cash because she hails from bread-and-dripping land somewhere north of Leicester Forest services. 

Might I suggest a few more reasons why you’ve “only just made it to six figures” for reading out corporate press releases on BBC Breakfast in what passes for business news? 

Firstly, you are ugly as fuck. This matters in a visual medium. Looking like a pre-op transsexual with a brain injury might pass for acceptable on Teeside, given all those chemicals in the water, but if you think your gurning square head is an asset to BBC News, you are deluded. Secondly, your mangled vowels and drawled consonants might have turned on whichever truck-driving lesbian in BBC Casting you auditioned for, but for most people it’s like listening to a fucking concrete mixer. Thirdly, you are by no means an expert in your field, and having heard you grunt through many broadcasts it seems to me you wouldn’t know an ETF from a CDS and think reading the financial page in the Daily Mirror makes you Warren Buffett. Lastly your presenting skills are distinctintly third division, easily replicated, and we both know it’s only some tick-box bollocks that means you aren’t doing the traffic report on Radio Cleveland.

You have the nerve to whine publicly that you are only paid four times the national average for reading aloud on the telly for an hour or two in the morning. You should be on your knees thanking whatever God you pray to that you have been so blessed, not wishing you were Fiona Bruce. Know your fucking place and keep your ugly Peter Beardsley lovechild head down you inarguable Cunt.

Fuck off. 

• Like 9

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/feb/25/bbcs-steph-mcgovern-says-she-would-earn-more-if-she-was-posher

So this fucking creature has decided, in the midst of #metoo and the ongoing carnival of perpetual feminist outrage, that now would be a good time to weigh in on the subject of class. Apparently the snivelling cunt thinks she’s been deprived bundles more cash because she hails from bread-and-dripping land somewhere north of Leicester Forest services. 

Might I suggest a few more reasons why you’ve “only just made it to six figures” for reading out corporate press releases on BBC Breakfast in what passes for business news? 

Firstly, you are ugly as fuck. This matters in a visual medium. Looking like a pre-op transsexual with a brain injury might pass for acceptable on Teeside, given all those chemicals in the water, but if you think your gurning square head is an asset to BBC News, you are deluded. Secondly, your mangled vowels and drawled consonant might have turned on whichever truck driving lesbian in BBC Casting you auditioned for, but for most people it’s like listening to a fucking concrete mixer. Thirdly, you are by no means an expert in your field, and having heard you grunt through many broadcasts it seems to me you wouldn’t know a ETF from a CDS and think reading the financial page in the Daily Mirror makes you Warren Buffet. Lastly your presenting skills are distinctintly third division, easily replicated, and we both know it’s only some tick box bollocks that means you aren’t doing the traffic report on Radio Cleveland.

You have the nerve to whine publicly that you are only paid four times the national average for reading aloud on the telly for an hour or two in the morning. You should be on your knees thanking whatever God you pray to that you have been so blessed, not wishing you were Fiona Bruce. Know your fucking place and keep your ugly Peter Beardsley lovechild head down you inarguable Cunt.

Fuck off. 

Looks like she really gets to you! What else would you expect from a Grauniad article?

What we do know is her taxpayer-funded salary is above six-figures but short of £150k. Let's fairly guesstimate £125k.

If she wishes to add conviction to her plight, in which she felt strongly enough to be published in The Guardian (for which she will have been paid), perhaps she could contribute a proportion of her six-figure salary to attracting more working-classes to the BBC. This would help eliminate the overpowering whiff of hypocrisy in her passionate appearance in the leading left-wing press.

Until such time I'll assume her to be yet another BBC presenter earning approximately 6-7 times the national average complaining about not getting paid enough. 

This chip on her shoulder thick cunt damns herself with her own quote in that article. "It’s dead important to represent loads of different cultures."

Mind you, for an organisation that lets Gary O'Donoghue appear in a visual medium, almost anything is possible. Thank fuck Jade Goody's dead or she'd probably be fronting Newsnight by now.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What we do know is her taxpayer-funded salary is above six-figures but short of £150k. Let's fairly guesstimate £125k.

If she wishes to add conviction to her plight, in which she felt strongly enough to be published in The Guardian (for which she will have been paid), perhaps she could contribute a proportion of her six-figure salary to attracting more working-classes to the BBC. This would help eliminate the overpowering whiff of hypocrisy in her passionate appearance in the leading left-wing press.

Until such time I'll assume her to be yet another BBC presenter earning approximately 6-7 times the national average complaining about not getting paid enough. 

I think you'll find nearer 5 times. I know Sky is not public funded but Andy Gray was on £1.7 million a year before he was sacked. 

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The chip on her shoulder thick cunt damns herself with her own quote in that article. "It’s dead important to represent loads of different cultures."

Mind you, for an organisation that lets Gary O'Donoghue appear in a visual medium, almost anything is possible. Thank fuck Jade Goody's dead or she'd probably be fronting Newsnight by now.

I understand Mr O’Donoghue lost his eyesight when he was caught in the eyes by a vicious snap of his g-string during his Las Vegas set with The Chippendales. For that reason I give him a pass, unlike you you merciless Cunt. 

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I understand Mr O’Donoghue lost his eyesight when he was caught in the eyes by a vicious snap of his g-string during his Las Vegas set with The Chippendales. For that reason I give him a pass, unlike you you merciless Cunt. 

It should be the best person for the job, regardless of looks, gender, sexuality et cetera. Ms McGovern should get herself a better agent instead of whining. 

9 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I think you'll find nearer 5 times. I know Sky is not public funded but Andy Gray was on £1.7 million a year before he was sacked. 

Thanks for the salary lesson, Dross. You obviously knew how much I value the opinion of someone earning near-minimum wage who spends much of their waking hours scheduling shifts for burger-flippers and attempting to win over drunk, neck-tattooed chavs with free French fries.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Thanks for the salary lesson, Dross. You obviously knew how much I value the opinion of someone earning near-minimum wage who spends much of their waking hours scheduling shifts for burger-flippers and attempting to win over drunk, neck-tattooed chavs with free French fries.

You're very welcome. I'm not high enough in the pecking order to offer complimentary food/drinks to customers.

12 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

She is probably right though. She is a big strong girl and no mistake and has clearly worked to establish herself as a game lass who is up for a laff. The idea of people as eye candy is a bit subjective innit? 

Bollocks. Women journalists on TV need at least to be tolerable on the eyes or they can fuck off to radio or print. Laura Kuenssberg might have a slightly annoying Glasgow note to her voice but unlike this bitch she doesn’t make the average male viewers’ penis retreat into his body. Applies to men too - I doubt Will Gompertz dampens many gussets and he should be fucked off to oblivion on Radio 4 forthwith.

That Beth Rigby on Sky is one to watch too. A voice like Barry White and the suggestion of chest hair. Puts me right off my breakfast. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

She is probably right though. She is a big strong girl and no mistake and has clearly worked to establish herself as a game lass who is up for a laff. The idea of people as eye candy is a bit subjective innit? 

Would condone "more botting" for this game lass up for laff?  

I couldn't give a shit whether a person looks like a Greek god or the back end of a pig, as long as they can tell me the news speaking the queen's clearly and not start making quirky comments about news items, because that boils my piss more than anything. As for Guardian readers; they can all go fuck themselves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I couldn't give a shit whether a person looks like a Greek god or the back end of a pig, as long as they can tell me the news speaking the queen's clearly and not start making quirky comments about news items, because that boils my piss more than anything. As for Guardian readers; they can all go fuck themselves.

In that case Gyps, your bladder would be straining under pressure within a minute of this gurning twat, she’s made winking into camera and doing faux top bants with her co-anchor a fucking art form. Six figures a year? She needs fucking gassing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

In that case Gyps, your bladder would be straining under pressure within a minute of this gurning twat, she’s made winking into camera and doing faux top bants with her co-anchor a fucking art form. Six figures a year? She needs fucking gassing. 

Winking or wanking? 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Winking or wanking? 

Winking. I’m not sure even the darkest corners of the web would feel this cunt wanking into camera was worth posting, though given she’s so obviously on the bones of her arse I expect she’ll shortly be topping up her £100k by doing the Tuesday afternoon shift on Babestation. 

50 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bollocks. Women journalists on TV need at least to be tolerable on the eyes or they can fuck off to radio or print. Laura Kuenssberg might have a slightly annoying Glasgow note to her voice but unlike this bitch she doesn’t make the average male viewers’ penis retreat into his body. Applies to men too - I doubt Will Gompertz dampens many gussets and he should be fucked off to oblivion on Radio 4 forthwith.

That Beth Rigby on Sky is one to watch too. A voice like Barry White and the suggestion of chest hair. Puts me right off my breakfast. 

Ms Kuenssberg is in my opinion yet another “homely girl”. As I say, it’s all a bit subjective 

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Firstly, you are ugly as fuck. This matters in a visual medium. Looking like a pre-op transsexual with a brain injury might pass for acceptable on Teeside, given all those chemicals in the water, but if you think your gurning square head is an asset to BBC News, you are deluded. Secondly, your mangled vowels and drawled consonants might have turned on whichever truck-driving lesbian in BBC Casting you auditioned for, but for most people it’s like listening to a fucking concrete mixer. Thirdly, you are by no means an expert in your field, and having heard you grunt through many broadcasts it seems to me you wouldn’t know an ETF from a CDS and think reading the financial page in the Daily Mirror makes you Warren Buffet. Lastly your presenting skills are distinctintly third division, easily replicated, and we both know it’s only some tick-box bollocks that means you aren’t doing the traffic report on Radio Cleveland.

Fuck off. 

all I know is that she would not be allowed in my fictitious golf club.....lol...fuck off etc etc.

Actually though I think she does an ok job and its good to see someone fairly average looking doing some presenting. Do we really want the same sort of TV presenters they have in some countries like the USA for example, all blonde, tons of slap, and bland as fuck. Too often the BBC is slated for being full of posh out of touch luvvy wankstains. For this presenter to have even made it to where she is now is remarkable in such a upper class twit organisation.

So she is not what you would call a classic beauty, she probably knows this already having been told this enough time I expect by people who cannot see beyond superficiality. Whilst normally I despise northerners and southerners equally but I say to the girl, well done and fuck em if they don't like it.

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

all I know is that she would not be allowed in my fictitious golf club.....lol...fuck off etc etc.

Actually though I think she does an ok job and its good to see someone fairly average looking doing some presenting. Do we really want the same sort of TV presenters they have in some countries like the USA for example, all blonde, tons of slap, and bland as fuck. Too often the BBC is slated for being full of posh out of touch luvvy wankstains. For this presenter to have even made it to where she is now is remarkable in such a upper class twit organisation.

So she is not what you would call a classic beauty, she probably knows this already having been told this enough time I expect by people who cannot see beyond superficiality. Whilst normally I despise northerners and southerners equally but I say to the girl, well done and fuck em if they don't like it.

I suppose you’d leap to the defence of your local boy-done-good Adrian Chiles as well would you, Swarm? The man looks like an exploded sofa. It’s a fucking disgrace he’s allowed anywhere near a television studio. 

The answer to your question in paragraph 2 is an emphatic yes. I’d rather Beyoncé read the news than Clive Myrie.

Besides, young Steph is a Cunt not because she’s a butt-ugly homunculus, but because she sees fit to whine in the press about how underpaid she feels on five times the salary of an NHS nurse. The soft bitch would last about ten seconds on a general medical ward before dissolving into tears.