CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steph McGovern of BBC Breakfast

Last Cunt Standing

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think we've all seen better looking lowland gorillas than this hulking Geordie beast old ratto. You'd need a fuck off big hole (possibly three merged together?) to bury it.

never mind all that shit Stubness, one of our cats, Kickboxer, has just attacked the Christmas tree

On 12/8/2018 at 9:35 PM, ratcum said:

never mind all that shit Stubness, one of our cats, Kickboxer, has just attacked the Christmas tree

Never mind all the shite in the world ratto; when I assume control of the world I'm making you minister for genocide and holes, 2 jobs easy to combine 

On 12/8/2018 at 10:42 PM, scotty said:

Three fucking times I tried to edit that stubbs. I don't know why it duplicated in the first place, and I'm fucked if I could alter it. 

Maybe you've had too much exposure to whatever concoction you use to snuff out those old biddies? I'd stick to strangling for a bit or the classic pillow technique 

18 hours ago, scotty said:

Strangling?? Steady on, I'm not an animal. 

The word strangling in the same thread about steel jawed she-beast Steph is unfortunate don't you think Snotty? I'm sure there's a few on this turd of a forum who enjoy the odd strangle wank so hopefully the next time they have a go this creature will pop into their horrible minds as they approach the vinegar strokes...

50 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The word strangling in the same thread about steel jawed she-beast Steph is unfortunate don't you think Snotty? I'm sure there's a few on this turd of a forum who enjoy the odd strangle wank so hopefully the next time they have a go this creature will pop into their horrible minds as they approach the vinegar strokes...

Could we get frank interested in autoerotic masturbation stubbs? It might speed up the process. 

6 hours ago, scotty said:

Could we get frank interested in autoerotic masturbation stubbs? It might speed up the process. 

Alas, I fear frank will never die and defiantly not in the drawn out bloody way I'd like. He'll just have to continue being the sites punch bag and provide light entertainment with his weak and pathetic existence.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Franks been caught burgling many a time.

Turds

You cunt. The only thing he's ever even tried to nick was a tube of 'Love Hearts' from a corner shop on his way home from Brownies. 

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Let's hope the sperm donor isn't a Dolph Lundgren from Rocky 4 type character as it'll be a struggle to determine who had the dominant genes when the poor little thing emerges from her clam bucket.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If Derek & Clive were still around today, they'd have to re-do the "Worst Job  in the World" sketch to include "stuffing spermatozoa into Steph's fucking snatch".

• Like 1