CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS Doctors Surgeries

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

5 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Right, let me assure you, I value the National Express as much the next working class man. However, my beef is the way the fucking Tories have managed to whittle it down to one appointment a month with a useless locum, installing a fob-off policy with ugly women who think they’ve got power at reception and an impossible phone in system in the morning that makes it impossible to get seen on the day. Which means no sleeping pills for Arthur. I dispair I really do. Bastards.

Aside from Punky posting his favourite POV video of him being turned inside out by Canal Street’s top Ru Paul tribute act, I reckon your nom has attracted the most irons for a single post. 

Safe to say you’re done here. 

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Having spent the last fuck knows how many years in the triage room of various A&E's, I hear this fucking load of old wank all the time. "My GP does fuck all, the receptionist is a fucking nosey cunt". There aren't any appointments because the poor cunts at the surgery are full to the fucking rafters of time wasting cunts already. The phone is fucking red hot with hypochondriacs and panicking morons who can't self care with a stupid fucking minor illness. Now, most days and nights, the waiting rooms of A&E's are full of these incapable cunts.

Are you ambulance driver ?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So was I.

Wasn’t I ?

7 hours ago, ratcum said:

He was being ironic Jewdy.

Or just a bit twatty I suppose

Which?

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Where has young Arthur gotten to these days, I wonder? I hope he's not climbed on board a National Express coach heading for Land's End without making an appointment first.

Lol.

I'm here. I don't use National Express, I use GBPR.

2 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

I'm here. I don't use National Express, I use GBPR.

Read it again, Albert. Is your name Arthur, too?

Either: i) you're a fucking illiterate anus, or ii) you're purposefully drawing attention to yourself. Either way, please take your own life in the most painful way possible with immediate effect.

53 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Read it again, Albert. Is your name Arthur, too?

Either: i) you're a fucking illiterate anus, or ii) you're purposefully drawing attention to yourself. Either way, please take your own life in the most painful way possible with immediate effect.

Actually my middle name is Arthur, and it's on my work name badge. I won't be taking my own life, so fuck off.

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

Actually my middle name is Arthur, and it's on my work name badge. I won't be taking my own life, so fuck off.

How naive of me! Perhaps next time I'll consult my crystal ball before assuming your middle name isn't Arthur.

Trying to sidestep making a testicle of yourself won't wash with me, Albert. Your middle name being Arthur is as likely as another 'Beast from the East' reaching Greece this summer. Idiot.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

How naive of me! Perhaps next time I'll consult my crystal ball before assuming your middle name isn't Arthur.

Trying to sidestep making a testicle of yourself won't wash with me, Albert. Your middle name being Arthur is as likely as another 'Beast from the East' reaching Greece this summer. Idiot.

Yet more bullshit from the corners leading idiot, an answer for everything, contradicts itself regularly. If you'd asked where Gong Farmer was and he'd mistakenly replied, he would have said that Gong Farmer was his middle name. The type of cunt who falls over in the street and then claims he did it deliberately for a laugh. Utter wanker.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yet more bullshit from the corners leading idiot, an answer for everything, contradicts itself regularly. If you'd asked where Gong Farmer was and he'd mistakenly replied, he would have said that Gong Farmer was his middle name. The type of cunt who falls over in the street and then claims he did it deliberately for a laugh. Utter wanker.

What happened to gong farmer?

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He’s confused because at school even the teachers referred to him as a “ J.Arthur Ranker.”

Leave him alone, he’s only 22.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck knows. Same with Nobgobbler, Deebom, Ding and a couple of others.

Deebom has had a couple of absentee periods, but has always found his way back.  I can't say much for Nobby, she's her own entity, but she was good 'un.  Ding?  I bet he got sucked into the time space continuum rift created by the multi quotes, and is at this time, buggering an alien forum in Gamma Quadrant.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Deebom has had a couple of absentee periods, but has always found his way back.  I can't say much for Nobby, she's her own entity, but she was good 'un.  Ding?  I bet he got sucked into the time space continuum rift created by the multi quotes, and is at this time, buggering an alien forum in Gamma Quadrant.  

Or they all could be here under another name

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

He’s confused because at school even the teachers referred to him as a “ J.Arthur Ranker.”

Leave him alone, he’s only 22.

Nearly correct, it was "Ay! Arthur Wanker" actually.

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Impossible.  Multi's are forbidden.  

Fucking comedian are we?

Gongers was/is a big cheese on another, very select site, be I'm sure he got pissed off with the inane shite from our resident knuckle dragging retards and the constant slating of punkers, the vile poof.

Ding fell on his sword over ethics gate and the fisting from roops thus depriving decs of his main love interest. Gobby and deebom as pointed out are regular transients but where the fuck is @Roadkill? Cooler?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking comedian are we?

Gongers was/is a big cheese on another, very select site, be I'm sure he got pissed off with the inane shite from our resident knuckle dragging retards and the constant slating of punkers, the vile poof.

Ding fell on his sword over ethics gate and the fisting from roops thus depriving decs of his main love interest. Gobby and deebom as pointed out are regular transients but where the fuck is @Roadkill? Cooler?

I'm elated it didn't go unnoticed! 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fucking hell I cant believe I missed this. What a dribbling turd circus of a fucking nom, utter disgrace. Arthur F S, take a large bottle of vodka, drink if down in one and smash the empty bottle on your head until you are left with sharp pieces, take the sharpest piece and stab yourself in the eyes repeatedly until you are dead.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Actually", a stupid fucking cunt. 

Spent the day on the meths again? You fucking no nothing cunt.

20 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fucking hell I cant believe I missed this. What a dribbling turd circus of a fucking nom, utter disgrace. Arthur F S, take a large bottle of vodka, drink if down in one and smash the empty bottle on your head until you are left with sharp pieces, take the sharpest piece and stab yourself in the eyes repeatedly until you are dead.

It's a gem, isn't it?

We should be thankful he's not a National Express driver, otherwise people booking tickets from London Victoria to Newcastle would end up in a Plymouth surgery car park. What an inexcusably dense cunt.