CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS Doctors Surgeries

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Ben White said:

Probably. Plus, it wasn't women as in plural, it was woman as in singular. Catwoman, who, let's face it, was a psychopathic shit-stirrer, so the harsh treatment was fully merited.

Code red Jazz, code red. We’ve got a multi. 

Guest Ben White

I believe the current slang for this type of behaviour is "thirsty". We saw the photos of her, she wasn't pretty and her personality was proper gash.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Code red Jazz, code red. We’ve got a multi. 

Wm. if you wish to summon jazz, you must shite in the form of a hex mark inside a circle of fire, whilst sacrificing a goose hatchling.  In a could of smoke, the cunt will just appear.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wm. if you wish to summon jazz, you must shite in the form of a hex mark inside a circle of fire, whilst sacrificing a goose hatchling.  In a could of smoke, the cunt will just appear.  

Alternatively, I could just drive a couple of miles up the coast to Hemsby and cave his fucking skull in.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Or you can post a picture of a pedigree dog ruining some exploited Slav from behind. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Alternatively, I could just drive a couple of miles up the coast to Hemsby and cave his fucking skull in.

Not enough sulfuric acid in the world to remove the gory, toxic crusted splatter.

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Or you can post a picture of a pedigree dog ruining some exploited Slav from behind. 

How long before the inevitable Jib-Jabbing of a Japanese Spitz? The unspeakable horror of Jazz's avatar endlessly entering every furry orifice, furiously thrusting along to the abject warbling of Katy Perry's "Roar" 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hello. I haven't got a fucking clue who you are, have you been here before?

favourite scene from Carlitos way?

Benny is an oldie to these parts, Eric.  A right proper cunt if my memory hasn't failed me again.  The electro therapy went well, I think.  

8 minutes ago, Ben White said:

Hello. Btw, the "thirsty" comment was about ratcum.

Forgive me if I come across as belligerent, but the initial impression I've got from your posts thus far is that you're a right spastic fucking cunt.

Turn back around on memory lane and start fucking walking away until I can't see you anymore, you utterly boring wanker.

• Like 1

Guest Ben White
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hello. I haven't got a fucking clue who you are, have you been here before?

favourite scene from Carlitos way?

Yes I have. I don't have a favourite scene. The whole thing is just a bloody perfect masterpiece.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Glad you're feeling better. I hope nurse Ratched wasn't too harsh.

I felt the dry fisting included in the treatment was rather uncalled for.  The cunt didn't trim her fingernails, and the procedure was completely irrelevant to why I was there!

Just now, Decimus said:

Forgive me if I come across as belligerent, but the initial impression I've got from your posts thus far is that you're a right spastic fucking cunt.

Turn back around on memory lane and start fucking walking away until I can't see you anymore, you utterly boring wanker.

Which goes some way to explaining Penelope's habit of periodically launching into bouts of fawning, nostalgic whimsy regarding the cunt, if that other one 'Flinty' turns up, it's going to be 'surf's up' in those NHS incontinence pants.

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I felt the dry fisting included in the treatment was rather uncalled for.  The cunt didn't trim her fingernails, and the procedure was completely irrelevant to why I was there!

That's Roops for you, she doesn't do it because it's necessary, she does it to see the look on your face.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's Roops for you, she doesn't do it because it's necessary, she does it to see the look on your face.

It couldn't have been Roops, she has petite hands and fingers.  This bint had sausages for digits, Eric.  It wasn't a pleasant experience.  

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You really must stop giving a fuck about what other people post and concentrate on sorting your shit out. Mind you, I do confess, I agree that he is a boring fucking wanker. 

Guest Ben White
15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Which goes some way to explaining Penelope's habit of periodically launching into bouts of fawning, nostalgic whimsy regarding the cunt, if that other one 'Flinty' turns up, it's going to be 'surf's up' in those NHS incontinence pants.

Don't care for that Pen, never have done.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Benny's back, if Flinty returns it will be reminiscent of the last scene from "Slap Shot" where the opposing team is introducing an all star line up of homicidal goons returning for the one game.  

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Benny's back, if Flinty returns it will be reminiscent of the last scene from "Slap Shot" where the opposing team is introducing an all star line up of homicidal goons returning for the one game.  

Flinty comes and goes, but I don't think his heart's in it anymore. Rumour has it he can't even get it up for Rachel Riley deep fakes these days. 

Guest White van man
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Flinty comes and goes, but I don't think his heart's in it anymore. Rumour has it he can't even get it up for Rachel Riley deep fakes these days. 

I hope this is not fake.

PicsArt_06-27-07_26_33.jpg.a137f30685a1d4b04161fca9da4d5080.jpg