CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dan Walker

Witheredscrote

His name will register with few members on here. He is the son of a God bothering father, a Welsh mother, and more worrying, a BBC Breakfast presenter. This morning,  whilst reporting on your snow flurries, he said, at least 20 times, 'wrap up warm, and take extra care if you are driving'.  What a condescending long streak of piss he really is. He fits in very well with Aunty Beeb, who  just love dumbing down the U.K public, and wrapping them in cotton wool. This evening on French t.v, the presenter warned of 25mm of snow in our area ( that's 9" to Judge), no other comments, just a Gallic shrug. If I were to go out tonight, naked, drive my car at 150kmh into a wall, that's my prerogative, and it wouldn't get a mention. Quite rightly so.

AND who the fuck styles Louise Minching's hair, Ape's mother?

Edited by Witheredscrote
this nom has been endorsed by Stubby & Punkers, so fuck off...

30 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

His name will register with few members on here. He is the son of a God bothering father, a Welsh mother, and more worrying, a BBC Breakfast presenter. This morning,  whilst reporting on your snow flurries, he said, at least 20 times, 'wrap up warm, and take extra care if you are driving'.  What a condescending long streak of piss he really is. He fits in very well with Aunty Beeb, who  just love dumbing down the U.K public, and wrapping them in cotton wool. This evening on French t.v, the presenter warned of 25mm of snow in our area ( that's 9" to Judge), no other comments, just a Gallic shrug. If I were to go out tonight, naked, drive my car at 150kmh into a wall, that's my prerogative, and it wouldn't get a mention. Quite rightly so.

An utterly shit nom, with a reference to my mother. You’re pathetic.

Guest King Rollo
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Did you have an interpreter?

Back on track, I have to agree. I get pissed off when we get told by some cunt on the telly how to fucking dress and act in cold weather. The same when it's hot "remember to drink plenty of fluids", no fucking shit! I didn't know I would dehydrate if I don't drink enough fluid, thanks for telling me. And while we're on weather, why do cunts have to send in photos of the field at the back of their house, covered in snow? I know what a field looks like and I know what snow looks like therefore; I know what a fucking field covered in fucking snow looks like. Fuck off with your photos.

Reinhard Hydrich was a cunt 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Reported for abusing Ape’s mother...

Cretin.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Reported for abusing Ape’s mother...

Cretin.

You don't have many redeeming features, Punky, but you can be a bit of an overzealous traffic warden when it comes to the rules. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

And a reference to my winkle. Dirty fucking French homo. 

Mine has retreated into my body because of the cold too and appears to be a similar size. As Dr Christian says, "There's no shame, we're all the same" Except Ape.

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

If I were to go out tonight, naked, drive my car at 150kmh into a wall, that's my prerogative, and it wouldn't get a mention. Quite rightly so.

Agreed. You can’t even kill yourself in mph or wear clothes like a self respecting Englishman so fucking die Frenchie and make it soon. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Maybe it's my imagination, but I suspect he fancies the pants off Louise Minchin.

I do.

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I think he's a very competent presenter. So what about his parents' (and his) beliefs and origin? Also Ms Minchin is a very competent presenter and very attractive.

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

WOW! He's not there this morning, I wonder after reading your post/nom maybe the BBC have sacked him? The beautiful Louise is presenting, ahhhhhhhhh.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Agreed. You can’t even kill yourself in mph or wear clothes like a self respecting Englishman so fucking die Frenchie and make it soon. 

It's a well known fact that it's impossible to kill yourself using the KPH system. Same with measurements, when was last time you heard of someone being stabbed to death with a 15.27cm kitchen knife? 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's a well known fact that it's impossible to kill yourself using the KPH system. Same with measurements, when was last time you heard of someone being stabbed to death with a 15.27cm kitchen knife? 

Roll on the day when we at last get rid of all this EU infringements of our imperial system , get back to blue passports , banish driver only buses and trains and make Green Flash the only permissible choice of school PE footwear.