CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dan Walker

Witheredscrote

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Back on track, I have to agree. I get pissed off when we get told by some cunt on the telly how to fucking dress and act in cold weather. The same when it's hot "remember to drink plenty of fluids", no fucking shit! I didn't know I would dehydrate if I don't drink enough fluid, thanks for telling me. And while we're on weather, why do cunts have to send in photos of the field at the back of their house, covered in snow? I know what a field looks like and I know what snow looks like therefore; I know what a fucking field covered in fucking snow looks like. Fuck off with your photos.

Reinhard Hydrich was a cunt 

"Hydrich" was indeed a proper cunt but wait till @ratcum gets a load of this shit, you're fucked! 

But back on topic, this Walker character is a lanky streak of piss just right the bbcs jolly cheeky chappie role for introducing some z list celeb to promote a new BBC series they're in just after informing the nation of the latest terrorist atrocity. He does a good job at his assigned role but everyone fucks up eventually so fingers crossed for the coke and ho's revelations and he'll get fucked of to local radio

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Back on track, I have to agree. I get pissed off when we get told by some cunt on the telly how to fucking dress and act in cold weather. The same when it's hot "remember to drink plenty of fluids", no fucking shit! I didn't know I would dehydrate if I don't drink enough fluid, thanks for telling me. And while we're on weather, why do cunts have to send in photos of the field at the back of their house, covered in snow? I know what a field looks like and I know what snow looks like therefore; I know what a fucking field covered in fucking snow looks like. Fuck off with your photos.

Considering he had little piggy eyes, he was quite a visionary you know

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"Hydrich" was indeed a proper cunt but wait till @ratcum gets a load of this shit, you're fucked! 

But back on topic, this Walker character is a lanky streak of piss just right the bbcs jolly cheeky chappie role for introducing some z list celeb to promote a new BBC series they're in just after informing the nation of the latest terrorist atrocity. He does a good job at his assigned role but everyone fucks up eventually so fingers crossed for the coke and ho's revelations and he'll get fucked of to local radio

thanks for tipping me off to this sort of blatant anti - Nazism Stub. Me and my biscuit friends are ever on our guard

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

presumably you felt bigger when we went metric Jewdy?

You may have gone metric Herman but I live in the imperial world.

Guest judgetwi
16 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Considering he had little piggy eyes, he was quite a visionary you know

Didn’t see that bomb coming though did he?   🤣🤣😂

Guest Lady Penelope
22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Old Mrs Belsen said that Jack de Manio's kind words on The BBC Home Service saved her life.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Old Mrs Belsen said that Jack de Manio's kind words on The BBC Home Service saved her life.

I think Alvar Lidel saved many lives too.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28/02/2018 at 8:46 PM, Witheredscrote said:

His name will register with few members on here. He is the son of a God bothering father, a Welsh mother, and more worrying, a BBC Breakfast presenter. This morning,  whilst reporting on your snow flurries, he said, at least 20 times, 'wrap up warm, and take extra care if you are driving'.  What a condescending long streak of piss he really is. He fits in very well with Aunty Beeb, who  just love dumbing down the U.K public, and wrapping them in cotton wool. This evening on French t.v, the presenter warned of 25mm of snow in our area ( that's 9" to Judge), no other comments, just a Gallic shrug. If I were to go out tonight, naked, drive my car at 150kmh into a wall, that's my prerogative, and it wouldn't get a mention. Quite rightly so.

AND who the fuck styles Louise Minching's hair, Ape's mother?

So he has 3 parents ? You’re out of your tiny mind, you cassoulet consuming cunt. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
28 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

So he has 3 parents ? You’re out of your tiny mind, you cassoulet consuming cunt. 

Maybe he's a product of two homosexual "fathers" and a surrogate mother?

27 minutes ago, Our Lady Penelope said:

What about Fell Walkers?

Please go fell walking and fall into a bog and drown.

On second thoughts, don't- the stench of rotting halibut and 70 year old german POW spunk emanating from your salty axe wound would drive all living creatures from our sacred hills

Guest Lady Penelope
23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Please go fell walking and fall into a bog and drown.

On second thoughts, don't- the stench of rotting halibut and 70 year old german POW spunk emanating from your salty axe wound would drive all living creatures from our sacred hills

A very dull reply.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck off, Pen.

Christ on a fucking stick, you're a tiresome stupid fucking cunt.  

A very dull reply