CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Probably a repeat nom but I don't give a fuck as this parade of deluded sexually deviant fuckwits deserves multiple cunting. 

I fucking pray that somebody detonates a dirty bomb under under this cuntfest turning the attendees into a pile of charred radioactive blubber.

59 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Probably a repeat nom but I don't give a fuck as this parade of deluded sexually deviant fuckwits deserves multiple cunting. 

I fucking pray that somebody detonates a dirty bomb under under this cuntfest turning the attendees into a pile of charred radioactive blubber.

Is Harvey Weinstein going ?

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya sound like ya give a shit..couldn't give a shit. ...woeful nom by the way

Panzerknacker 

Says 'laid-back, backdoor-ploughing, top o' the morning to ya' Pansy Baby, who, in recent weeks, has been foaming at the arsehole like an angry teenager over his post-Brexit obsession, and obvious disappointment that the UK has very rightly honoured the Good Friday Agreement by showing two fingers to the draconian arrogance of the EU over the Northern Ireland border fiasco.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Says 'laid-back, backdoor-ploughing, top o' the morning to ya' Pansy Baby, who, in recent weeks, has been foaming at the arsehole like an angry teenager over his post-Brexit obsession, and obvious disappointment that the UK has very rightly honoured the Good Friday Agreement by showing two fingers to the draconian arrogance of the EU over the Northern Ireland border fiasco.

Nah..I couldn't give a fuk about the steaming pile of shite you've dived into..I just like to see numptys n the supposedly intelligent people fight it out tween themselves ..stoopid leaver cunts

Panzerknacker 

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nah..I couldn't give a fuk about the steaming pile of shite you've dived into..I just like to see numptys n the supposedly intelligent people fight it out tween themselves ..stoopid leaver cunts

Panzerknacker 

Strange, therefore, the vast majority of your recent history is littered with comments berating the UK for Brexit. Someone must have hijacked your computer, without you knowing, and assumed the guise of a grammatically inept dimwit with no political knowledge whatsoever.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Strange, therefore, the vast majority of your recent history is littered with comments berating the UK for Brexit. Someone must have hijacked your computer, without you knowing, and assumed the guise of a grammatically inept dimwit with no political knowledge whatsoever.

Vast majority of your comments are littered with lies n falsehoods. .it's just random gibber depending on the mood I'm in at a particular time..dont read to deeply into it ..I'm just enjoying the show 

Panzerknacker 

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Vast majority of your comments are littered with lies n falsehoods. .it's just random gibber depending on the mood I'm in at a particular time..dont read to deeply into it ..I'm just enjoying the show 

Panzerknacker 

You're full of shit – almost as much as you're full of jealousy and hatred for the UK, which has become very apparent in recent weeks.

If the 'vast majority' of my comments are littered with lies and falsehood, put your money where your keyboard is and demonstrate with examples. I'm waiting.

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Its a shame they're not being held over here,probably be too white again for some.

Why would they hold the Oscars here you thick fucking plank ? Where exactly ?....Grimethorpe ? Rotherham? Gravesend ?

Perhaps you think we should Troop the Colour on Hollywood Boulevard and hold the BAFTAs in Delaware.

You stupid cunt.

lol.

Fuck off.

25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're full of shit – almost as much as you're full of jealousy and hatred for the UK, which has become very apparent in recent weeks.

If the 'vast majority' of my comments are littered with lies and falsehood, put your money where your keyboard is and demonstrate with examples. I'm waiting.

No need to blow a gasket wuggers baby..sit back n watch the show ..watch them turn on the numptys and pin the whole shitty mess on them you included 

Panzerknacker 

24 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

No need to blow a gasket wuggers baby..sit back n watch the show ..watch them turn on the numptys and pin the whole shitty mess on them you included 

Panzerknacker 

Here you go yet again, carping on about Europe & Brexit like an old woman – and demonstrating the point I was making about your utter fixation with it rather well.

I'm still waiting for your examples of my lies and falsehoods. Where are they?

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Here you go yet again, carping on about Europe & Brexit like an old woman – and demonstrating the point I was making about your utter fixation with it rather well.

I'm still waiting for your examples of my lies and falsehoods. Where are they?

For an example you need only look at what you put up ..now do fuck off like a good chap and take your school yard ways with ya. .I'm curious to see what happens next in the mother of parliaments 

Panzerknacker 

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

For an example you need only look at what you put up ..now do fuck off like a good chap and take your school yard ways with ya. .I'm curious to see what happens next in the mother of parliaments 

Panzerknacker 

Still no examples you lay claim to, and resorting to a 'now do fuck off'.

I'd accuse you of having French military ancestry if it wasn't for your instinctive scaffolding and driveway Tarmacking skills.

This self indulgent, self congratulatory, politically correct fucking shit should be hijacked by a load of gun toting loons. That would make it proper fucking entertainment. The whole American film business and Hollywood should be dumped in the North Pacific sea. Why do the fucking British media pay so much attention to this puerile parade of cunts? What she is wearing? Who arrived with who? Who copped the hump because they didn't win? And of course, the now usual anti-white racist diatribe, from some rich black so called actor, who then never tells them to shove the token fucking award. Boils my bile, fucking cunts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Still no examples you lay claim to, and resorting to a 'now do fuck off'.

I'd accuse you of having French military ancestry if it wasn't for your instinctive scaffolding and driveway Tarmacking skills.

Yawn. ...im happy to see the worst of the UK is now in the driving seat ..include yerself in that group. .well rid of y'all. .pity is youll take the smart ones with you 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Why would they hold the Oscars here you thick fucking plank ? Where exactly ?....Grimethorpe ? Rotherham? Gravesend ?

Perhaps you think we should Troop the Colour on Hollywood Boulevard and hold the BAFTAs in Delaware.

You stupid cunt.

lol.

Fuck off.

Trooping the Colour is a lot of fucking gay old shite. 

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Nope, not one fuk [sic]. No sir. I’ve never seen someone so clearly not give a fuk [sic] as the way you’re not giving a fuk [sic]. It’s extraordinary.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was a tad more entertaining in the old days when you could observe the queen mum and Margaret getting progressively worse for wear after an afternoon of 'trooping the gin'.

It’s awful. Bet everyone involved hates every tedious , shitty forced minute of it . 

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, The Beast said:

This self indulgent, self congratulatory, politically correct fucking shit should be hijacked by a load of gun toting loons. That would make it proper fucking entertainment. The whole American film business and Hollywood should be dumped in the North Pacific sea. Why do the fucking British media pay so much attention to this puerile parade of cunts? What she is wearing? Who arrived with who? Who copped the hump because they didn't win? And of course, the now usual anti-white racist diatribe, from some rich black so called actor, who then never tells them to shove the token fucking award. Boils my bile, fucking cunts.

Because the British media is giving the vast majority of celebrity obsessed cunts in this country exactly what they want, puerile, shallow mind numbing glittery shite. We are breeding a nation of low intelligence, self absorbed fat useless eyebrow plucking cunts or for short, Americans.