CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Couldn't give a shit

23 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya sound like ya give a shit..couldn't give a shit. ...woeful nom by the way

Panzerknacker 

Which you felt compelled to comment on. I feel grateful that you took the time out from sniffing kiddies bicycle seats to do so. Bonjour!

2 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Which you felt compelled to comment on. I feel grateful that you took the time out from sniffing kiddies bicycle seats to do so. Bonjour!

Nature of the site couldna baby..cunts put stuff up other cunts cunt it ..this is basic stuff ..keep up you bastard 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Reported

35 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nature of the site couldna baby..cunts put stuff up other cunts cunt it ..this is basic stuff ..keep up you bastard 

Panzerknacker 

Keeping up with you would for me be like going into full reverse. Just because somebody is there doesn't mean you have to hump their leg you fucking cretin.

6 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Keeping up with you would for me be like going into full reverse. Just because somebody is there doesn't mean you have to hump their leg you fucking cretin.

Yer nom needed help. ..it was so bad it was in danger of withering on the vine..I pissed on it and now it's a bit better. .ungrateful cunt ya.

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Fuck me! It's the bastard child of Mary Whitehouse!

I didn't actually grass.  I just enjoy doing that!  

22 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer nom needed help. ..it was so bad it was in danger of withering on the vine..I pissed on it and now it's a bit better. .ungrateful cunt ya.

Panzerknacker 

Perhaps it needed help from your special needs point of view but I would imagine chronic autism prevents you from seeing the world how it really is.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Kmeer. .May's playing a blinder isn't she

Panzerknacker 

On the whole, not really but at least she hasn't been bullied into holding another referendum like the cowardly Irish were over the Nice treaty. (Just for the record, I voted remain)

24 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

On the whole, not really but at least she hasn't been bullied into holding another referendum like the cowardly Irish were over the Nice treaty. (Just for the record, I voted remain)

Ah don't mind that..we've referenda all the time...funny how y'all were never given a vote on any treaty. .guv just went and signed it for yiz. ..anyway ..duzzint matter ..we voted again because the arseholes hijacked the issue with all manner of lies about paddys being conscripted into a eu army. .it were ran again without the bolloxology and it gave ya article 50 ..ya should be pleased 

Panzerknacker 

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ah don't mind that..we've referenda all the time...funny how y'all were never given a vote on any treaty. .guv just went and signed it for yiz. ..anyway ..duzzint matter ..we voted again because the arseholes hijacked the issue with all manner of lies about paddys being conscripted into a eu army. .it were ran again without the bolloxology and it gave ya article 50 ..ya should be pleased 

Panzerknacker 

Quite true, the British electorate wasn't given a vote on the Lisbon or Nice treaties but can you honestly say that the dynastic kleptocracy that is the Irish political class would have allowed one if the Irish constitution hadn't REQUIRED one? 

The issue of the mutual defence pact included in the Lisbon treaty was a valid one as it would have undoubtedly compromised the same neutrality stance that the Free state used to bottle out of the second world war. As for Article 50, we don't need it as we're big enough to tell Germany and France to piss off while citing their multiple violations of EU treaties over the last 45 years. 

I must say however, Jean- Claude Drunkard, Barnier and Verhofstadt are doing a superb job of uniting the British public behind Brexit with their piss poor attempt at annexing NI. They should take lessons from history. We have a habit of bringing down continental bullies. Phillip II, Louis XIV, Napoleon, Kaiser Wilhelm and Hitler learned the hard way.

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Quite true, the British electorate wasn't given a vote on the Lisbon or Nice treaties but can you honestly say that the dynastic kleptocracy that is the Irish political class would have allowed one if the Irish constitution hadn't REQUIRED one? 

The issue of the mutual defence pact included in the Lisbon treaty was a valid one as it would have undoubtedly compromised the same neutrality stance that the Free state used to bottle out of the second world war. As for Article 50, we don't need it as we're big enough to tell Germany and France to piss off while citing their multiple violations of EU treaties over the last 45 years. 

I must say however, Jean- Claude Drunkard, Barnier and Verhofstadt are doing a superb job of uniting the British public behind Brexit with their piss poor attempt at annexing NI. They should take lessons from history. We have a habit of bringing down continental bullies. Phillip II, Louis XIV, Napoleon, Kaiser Wilhelm and Hitler learned the hard way.

Of course they wouldn't give us a vote ifn the didn't have to..sittin government never wins even a by election never mind a treaty referendum. .but that's the spirit ...tell the 27 nations to go fuck demselves you'll never be goin there anyway ..

Panzerknacker 

On 3/2/2018 at 1:13 PM, The Beast said:

This self indulgent, self congratulatory, politically correct fucking shit should be hijacked by a load of gun toting loons. That would make it proper fucking entertainment. The whole American film business and Hollywood should be dumped in the North Pacific sea. Why do the fucking British media pay so much attention to this puerile parade of cunts? What she is wearing? Who arrived with who? Who copped the hump because they didn't win? And of course, the now usual anti-white racist diatribe, from some rich black so called actor, who then never tells them to shove the token fucking award. Boils my bile, fucking cunts.

Bunch of undertalented lesbiens......who are now berating any white males in senior positions as a sexist controlling pigs.   

So tell me

has no attractive woman EVER used her sexuality to get what she wants.

fucking slags the lot of em.

weinstein is a pig but they ain’t no virgins

dresses cut down the front showing their tits, then they cry because someone makes a pass.wtf

cunts