CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

24 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Watch a lot of daytime tv an i happen to notice a trend for ads with couples in them where one is black and one is   white...

It's an absolute fucking mystery that no-one has ever commented on this before. 

Personally, I find the adverts in which a bunch of uncoordinated and talentless amateurs dance about for no apparent reason to be far more disturbing. In fairness, though, at least the black ones seem to have more of an aptitude for it. 

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

It’s called globalisation Paddy. You gradually break down people’s National, racial and even gender differences until you end up with an amorphous mass of worker ants with no sense of history and no self-identity. Then they are easy to manipulate and control, easy to keep down so the ruling class are unchallenged.

That’s what your beloved EU is all about but you are too dim to see it. Why do you think every remoaner cunt you see on the telly is as rich as fuck with their snouts in the taxpayer trough?

Keep watching Paddy, they need you.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Watch a lot of daytime tv an i happen to notice a trend for ads with couples in them where one is black and one is   white..personally I can't say I know of any such relationships.

Panzerknacker 

While this could have been constructed by a 10-year-old, you make a good point. The controlling, Guardian-reading PC brigade has made things so biased in favour of racial equality, it no longer reflects the demographic's ethnicity. I moved from Essex-London to another part of the country recently where there are far fewer black people and those of Asian ancestry, and yet, when I received a brochure from my local gym, I wasn't surprised to see a young woman wearing a sari placed squarely in the pamphlet's centre-spread. Advertisers (particularly on TV) no longer advertise without using those from ethnic minorities for fear of having the racism finger pointed at them. What a load of unrealistic, PC bollocks it's become.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Seems if ya Google white couples ya get the same trend. .but the same search for back couples yields a different result

Panzerknacker 

Really Mick,. Have you not got anything better to ponder? Perhaps you should get off your lazy arse and find a job so you can help pay back the enormous sum of money Ireland owes the UK.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Watch a lot of daytime tv an i happen to notice a trend for ads with couples in them where one is black and one is   white..personally I can't say I know of any such relationships.

Panzerknacker 

"Once you go black you never go back"

Punkape, 2018.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

I see it all the time at work, "same colour couples" are a very small minority of my customers.

Guest White van man

Panzerknacker 

Have you not heard of Harry and Meghan. Pubs are open til 1 oclock for 2 days. Get your Union Jack out Panzer and get some drink down.

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I see it all the time at work, "same colour couples" are a very small minority of my customers.

Do you work in a knocking shop?

Couples of any description are an increasingly rare sight in most inner cities, but the rainbow-hued offspring flocking around the single mother demographic there would indicate that they've definitely had their fair share of mixed race partnerships along the way. Slags, almost certainly, but racists, not so much.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

All the ones you know - personally- are both black, and both blokes. Totalling two black ringpieces repeatedly smacking into your face.

lol

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Couples of any description are an increasingly rare sight in most inner cities, but the rainbow-hued offspring flocking around the single mother demographic there would indicate that they've definitely had their fair share of mixed race partnerships along the way. Slags, almost certainly, but racists, not so much.

I wonder about your hood.

Guest Piston
9 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Seriously?

Where the fuck do you live, 1970?

I know several (*). Common enough to be unremarkable. perhaps you need to get out more.

(*) heterosexual couples. There's not a 'gay village' for many, many miles and witch-burning remains a focus of social interaction.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, Piston said:

Seriously?

Where the fuck do you live, 1970?

I know several (*). Common enough to be unremarkable. perhaps you need to get out more.

(*) heterosexual couples. There's not a 'gay village' for many, many miles and witch-burning remains a focus of social interaction.

When, not where, you thick location/time confusing cunt. When do you live, Bristol ? Mmmmmmnllllllnnnnggg fucking dribbling cunt

9 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Really Mick,. Have you not got anything better to ponder? Perhaps you should get off your lazy arse and find a job so you can help pay back the enormous sum of money Ireland owes the UK.

Sure we paid that back ..along with yer punitive interest rate ..

Panzerknacker 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Sure we paid that back ..along with yer punitive interest rate ..

Panzerknacker 

Like fuck you did! You may have paid back the handout that you received  via the IMF. (of which the UK is a major shareholder, Yes, it's a private institution) However, the handout George Osbourne gave you to save your banks has still not been repaid in full you sponging bastard!

Source: HM Treasury Report under section 2 of the Loans to Ireland Act 2010: 1 October 2017 to 1 March 2018

P.S Perhaps you should have borrowed more from your beloved Fuhrer Frau Merkel if you think 3.5% interest is unreasonable.