CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Like fuck you did! You may have paid back the handout that you received  via the IMF. (of which the UK is a major shareholder, Yes, it's a private institution) However, the handout George Osbourne gave you to save your banks has still not been repaid in full you sponging bastard!

Source: HM Treasury Report under section 2 of the Loans to Ireland Act 2010: 1 October 2017 to 1 March 2018

P.S Perhaps you should have borrowed more from your beloved Fuhrer Frau Merkel if you think 3.5% interest is unreasonable.

This from the same government that refuses to publish the report it compiled re the true cost of walking away. .paddys say they paid it back n that's good enough for me. Shitty baby 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Where are you going for your summer holiday this year?

Are you taking a bucket and spade ?

lol.

lol.

Are you flying out to San Francisco again this year?

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Just seen a cartoon ad for mattresses and the male character is several shades darker than the female. .I reckon the public is being conditioned not to notice queen meegan 

Panzerknacker 

The pink pencil had worn down so they changed to black.

1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

Is it the first  time you've  bought a t.v. licence and now we our subjected to revelations that " look ma dem peoples on der telly they's really  moving  and I can see em to beshore and theys not  leprechauns at all, magic ma."

What's a TV licence 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
18 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

What's a TV licence 

Panzerknacker 

Don’t worry Einstein, it’s not like a driving licence....you don’t have to pass a test!

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

This from the same government that refuses to publish the report it compiled re the true cost of walking away. .paddys say they paid it back n that's good enough for me. Shitty baby 

Panzerknacker 

The figures speak for themselves. You've not paid it back. Now get yourself a job before we have to send in the tans to repossess your potato fields.

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Just seen a cartoon ad for mattresses and the male character is several shades darker than the female. .I reckon the public is being conditioned not to notice queen meegan 

Panzerknacker 

If you don't find a job soon Mick you'll be sleeping on a bench at bus Aras with a needle hanging out of your leg and no TV to watch. Them spud fields need digging. Lol

9 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

"Ireland first" in Brexit negotiations with the UK say Tusk.

How does it feel to be lied to panzybaby? 

Every cunt knows the EU will drop the paddys like a shitty stick when it starts to bite yet keep hold of third world dumps like Greece and Portugal to prove a point. Your fucked so start swimming through the radioactive sludge of the Irish Sea now and claim asylum in the developed world, we take any fucker, even you.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Every cunt knows the EU will drop the paddys like a shitty stick when it starts to bite yet keep hold of third world dumps like Greece and Portugal to prove a point. Your fucked so start swimming through the radioactive sludge of the Irish Sea now and claim asylum in the developed world, we take any fucker, even you.

Truth is UK is a done deal. .they'll bleed y'all and it'll be sold to yis as a great victory. .ya could send Boris and his trusty bus over to the emerald Isle an see if the bog rats believe him. .although I suspect he'll have to check under before he starts it in the morning 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What Pansyspacker isn't telling anyone is that the EU and the Irish government have devised what is called the 2040 plan which aims to increase the population by a million people. (The current population is around 4.8m, do the maths!)

This is going to be achieved by flooding every hamlet, village, town and city with 3rd world savages. The EU has ordered Ireland to begin implementing the plan Immediately. 

I predict a wave of Irish emigration that will make those following the spud famine look like a city break.